over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

Thank u brother....Im gonna bust my ass all the way through August and report back with a much more improved :)

I cant wait. Ill be following this one for sure! There isn't much more you need to improve upon. Those arms are insane. Of everything during this transformation, those stand out to me the most. The fatloss is great, and I am taking nothing away from that, but the definition and size of those cannons are nothing short of unbelievable.

I just love how people were reacting as usual. Doubting Thomas blokes that get obsessive about their opinion...

Then bomb, amazing transformation.... Then suddenly the opinions of health come up.

Keep up the good work. But keep us updated on health to.

hell yeah son! Well fucking done for sure!:headbang::headbang:

now lets see some blood work and them im ordering $1000 worth of tren!

I just love how people were reacting as usual. Doubting Thomas blokes that get obsessive about their opinion...

Then bomb, amazing transformation.... Then suddenly the opinions of health come up.

Keep up the good work. But keep us updated on health to.

Will do brother....I have insurance so I will just ask my doctor for a routine physical with bloodwork and ask for hormone values in addition...

I too am extremely curious as to how much "damage" I have done...because I feel great everyday.

Tell you what....now that I have lowered my dose...I am instantly sleeping more hours and recuperating even better....gotta love the Ace :D

Was there any Tren cough?

No cough...but there was ONE time where I knicked a vein in my ass...and it was during the 4 week time period that I was running 900mg a week... Chest tightened up and had a terrible feeling in the back of my throat...lasted about 5 minutes and that was the day I lowered my dose.

Other than that, never.

Ive found the key to avoiding the tren cough is to inject VERY SLOWLY! After you aspirate, just push in .1cc and wait a few seconds. If you dont feel the tingling coming on, then proceed, but at a rate of approx .5cc a minute. Its a pain but it works.

Ive found the key to avoiding the tren cough is to inject VERY SLOWLY! After you aspirate, just push in .1cc and wait a few seconds. If you dont feel the tingling coming on, then proceed, but at a rate of approx .5cc a minute. Its a pain but it works.

I've done this and it works but not always :( I think the key is to find a better place to inject it. i was told your legs and butt aren't good spots for injects of tren? idk. My next run I hope to fine a better spot, was thinking rear delt....

Great transformation bro! Keep up the progress and continue to push yourself in the gym.

Much respect

Wow. Fucking unbelievable transformation. You give fat guys like me hope. I started at alot higher weight than you, but hope to have similar results. Started TRT at 456 pounds. 2.5 months later, I'm finally under 400. Barely. Gotta keep plugging away. Your transformation is fantastic.

Congrats bro.

Good job bro. Everybody can learn from this, when you wanna make a transformation, change something, etc... you f`ing tell every person you know, every board, this is what I`m doing, so at least a few people will hold you accountable. Keep it up.

Good job bro. Everybody can learn from this, when you wanna make a transformation, change something, etc... you f`ing tell every person you know, every board, this is what I`m doing, so at least a few people will hold you accountable. Keep it up.

Well...here on ProMuscle, I wouldnt call it "smart" to post a "Before" picture without posting an "After" at the same time.

I posted my cycle....alongside my "Before" with no accompanying "After" and I got my asshole reamed out and got called a "wanna-be" and was told I didnt know how to lift weights....

So just so u know....theres a price to pay to be "held accountable" ;)

Like I said earlier, great job.

But now really comes the hard part- getting down into single digits is fuckin hard. I am on trt and stuck at around 12% 242lbs.

I am not eating enough and doing too much cardio I think. I always do better losing fat without cardio. holding more muscle makes me burn fat better i think. but what the fuck do I know. I am tired and hungry, lol.

I am thinking about upping cals a tad and dropping cardio for a week or two and see how i look. but I really like the cv benefits of cardio.

But now really comes the hard part- getting down into single digits is fuckin hard. I am on trt and stuck at around 12% 242lbs.

I am not eating enough and doing too much cardio I think. I always do better losing fat without cardio. holding more muscle makes me burn fat better i think. but what the fuck do I know. I am tired and hungry, lol.

I am thinking about upping cals a tad and dropping cardio for a week or two and see how i look. but I really like the cv benefits of cardio.

Going onto a very lean gain diet for a month will set you up for nice fat loss. Ie try to gain 2 lb over 4 weeks then start cutting again at higher cals and carbs. What I did and it fixed metabolism nicely and gained a little muscle on mini rebound and continued to slightly lean up even. . Sorry to take thread of topic Jimmy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What is 8%? 8% looks like you havent eaten in a long time....

So how would I get to 8%? Well....not eating much LOL

I noticed on my body that nothing works better for fat loss than keto-like dieting alongside tons of cardio.

I lost more body fat in 2 weeks of keto-ing than in 1 month of "normal" dieting.

Fortunately for me, my body does much better with lesser food than more.

We fear muscle loss far too much, when in reality....Trenbolone and Testosterone simply tell the body to sustain nitrogen and amino acid retention in muscle tissue as best as possible....

Sometimes....starving a little harder really brings out those new lowered set points and the training + Tren is what prevents the muscle loss.

I am gonna shift my training to 70% cardio and 30% weight training.

I have the muscle, I need to peel of the lard.

What is 8%? 8% looks like you havent eaten in a long time....

So how would I get to 8%? Well....not eating much LOL

I noticed on my body that nothing works better for fat loss than keto-like dieting alongside tons of cardio.

I lost more body fat in 2 weeks of keto-ing than in 1 month of "normal" dieting.

Fortunately for me, my body does much better with lesser food than more.

We fear muscle loss far too much, when in reality....Trenbolone and Testosterone simply tell the body to sustain nitrogen and amino acid retention in muscle tissue as best as possible....

Sometimes....starving a little harder really brings out those new lowered set points and the training + Tren is what prevents the muscle loss.

I am gonna shift my training to 70% cardio and 30% weight training.

I have the muscle, I need to peel of the lard.

just do weights fasted and eat an hr or 2 later....no need for cardio

just do weights fasted and eat an hr or 2 later....no need for cardio

I cant lose fat loss "fast" without cardio...trust me, my fat ass NEEDS cardio...

Yes I will lose fat via weights and dieting...but not fast enough...I need to accelerate the process....

I've done this and it works but not always :( I think the key is to find a better place to inject it. i was told your legs and butt aren't good spots for injects of tren? idk. My next run I hope to fine a better spot, was thinking rear delt....

Doesnt sound alright, why would they be less suitable?

I tend to get tren cough when I inject in a shoulder, maybe because I shake more during injection or something...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws