over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym accident

I hope you heal up without further injury. Whatever the details may be on how it happened. But I really love how quickly people get called out for BS on this site. I do find it a bit strange that the world record for the bench press in the 50-59 year old age group just serendipitously occurred during your workout, or darn close to it depending on your form. Bravo!! And I will speak in terms of triathlon records - in the competitive races, let alone a world championship caliber event, the guys who win the 50 -54 year old group are generally 50. The guys who win the 55-59 age group are generally 55. Maybe 51,52 or 56,57 respectively. No 58 year old is better than the best 50 year old. Nada. And congratulations on being another guy who says he looks 20 years younger than he is. I have several friends deep in their 50s who think they look 30s. PS - they don't. And it's nice to hear your wife is younger too. Go boy go!

You asked for it. Go tell your stories to people who don't live in the gym. I mean - Really?

Glad I entered this thread wearing my tall gum rubbers!!

I hope you heal up without further injury. Whatever the details may be on how it happened. But I really love how quickly people get called out for BS on this site. I do find it a bit strange that the world record for the bench press in the 50-59 year old age group just serendipitously occurred during your workout, or darn close to it depending on your form. Bravo!! And I will speak in terms of triathlon records - in the competitive races, let alone a world championship caliber event, the guys who win the 50 -54 year old group are generally 50. The guys who win the 55-59 age group are generally 55. Maybe 51,52 or 56,57 respectively. No 58 year old is better than the best 50 year old. Nada. And congratulations on being another guy who says he looks 20 years younger than he is. I have several friends deep in their 50s who think they look 30s. PS - they don't. And it's nice to hear your wife is younger too. Go boy go!

You asked for it. Go tell your stories to people who don't live in the gym. I mean - Really?

Is that all you ever do man, I thought only woman bitch and moan but you have proven me wrong. In the old days guys like you that only posted to piss off other member were kick off of the forums. It assholes like you that reduce members on PF. I have read several several of your replys and you rarely have anything positive to say I can only guess that you have been a loser your whole life but here on PF you must feel like a keyboard warrior with balls. But who is really going to take you serious with balls only hanging on your chin. I doubt if your even a coach. I'm calling that shit BS....LOL

shut everyone up and post a video Dr. Noe:)

I cant imagine how much that had to hurt. The bar came crashing down right beneath my pecs. It look like it bounce upward about 1/2 of a foot. Not exactly sure what happen to my right outer forearm but it's badly Briuse. After analyzing my injuries, It appears that maybe one wrist went forward and the other in the opposite direction because I can't explain the forearm bruising or the pain being isolated to my ribs on the left side. You know seeing how it happen to you, that everything happens so fast that it's hard to figure out the details of what went wrong after the barbell rolled out. I can only guess.

wow, it bounced up 1/2 a foot?.... did it make a 'boinggggg' sound like in cartoons?....

Tomorrow is legs and shoulders and I can't stand the thought of not going and my wife is not supporting me at all. She is younger and she tells me I'm to old to be lifting 560lbs and that I need to stop going to the gym.

...i don't believe the part about having a young wife.

Is that all you ever do man, I thought only woman bitch and moan but you have proven me wrong. In the old days guys like you that only posted to piss off other member were kick off of the forums. It assholes like you that reduce members on PF. I have read several several of your replys and you rarely have anything positive to say I can only guess that you have been a loser your whole life but here on PF you must feel like a keyboard warrior with balls. But who is really going to take you serious with balls only hanging on your chin. I doubt if your even a coach. I'm calling that shit BS....LOL

You are right, after 5 years I guess I get tired of passing by all the low hanging fruit. And your post was rotting on the ground. You don't like when people call you out on your feeble gesture at lying, PM doesn't really need members who post up a blatantly nonsense stories. Although you can see by the number of responses, its fun to laugh at these stories.

And BTW, I will have you know that I set the World Record for being a Triathloncoach, and just like you, I did it by accident, I was watching Wipeout with my kids and WHAM! I was the world record holder. Holy Moly. My younger wife was even more impressed with me.

You are right, after 5 years I guess I get tired of passing by all the low hanging fruit. And your post was rotting on the ground. You don't like when people call you out on your feeble gesture at lying, PM doesn't really need members who post up a blatantly nonsense stories. Although you can see by the number of responses, its fun to laugh at these stories.

And BTW, I will have you know that I set the World Record for being a Triathloncoach, and just like you, I did it by accident, I was watching Wipeout with my kids and WHAM! I was the world record holder. Holy Moly. My younger wife was even more impressed with me.[/QUO

Whatever man, when I post the video you can eat your own shit. You like to think your someone because you have a high post count full of worthless comment and slams. Like on most boards there are always a few idoits that will actually believe you are someone important. Like I said only losers behave like you do on forums. I know you biggest accomplishment in life is your worthless post count. If that's you in your avartar, I understand why you feel like a loser. I see trainers and coaches all the time with fat heads and big guts like you trying to coach others when you look like you have never been to the gym a day in your life.

Like on most boards there are always a few idoits that will actually believe you are someone important. .

like when u make a post about barbells dropping on ur chest? very important information...lol

Whatever man, when I post the video you can eat your own shit. You like to think your someone because you have a high post count full of worthless comment and slams. Like on most boards there are always a few idoits that will actually believe you are someone important. Like I said only losers behave like you do on forums. I know you biggest accomplishment in life is your worthless post count. If that's you in your avartar, I understand why you feel like a loser. I see trainers and coaches all the time with fat heads and big guts like you trying to coach others when you look like you have never been to the gym a day in your life.

I actually greatly enjoy TC's posts. Much moreso than your nonsense. If there is a weakest link getting voted off, my vote is for you. :)

Im guessing no video of this awesome bench will ever be posted but would love to see it if its realy...near elderly man doing well over 500...

Did you forget to say it was 560 with double ply denim...that I could believe....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I know, a bunch of guys that work for me did some research one night to see if It was a record for my age and according to them they could not find anyone my age lifting that kind of weight and this was almost a year ago when I showed them a video of myself benching 490 for 2 reps and I am benching a lot more now.

Yes, I can try when I get back to work. I think I have 2 videos on my work computer.

It would help your credibility and story a little if you did just that. Just saying.

And BTW, I will have you know that I set the World Record for being a Triathloncoach, and just like you, I did it by accident, I was watching Wipeout with my kids and WHAM! I was the world record holder. Holy Moly. My younger wife was even more impressed with me.[/QUO

You have a potty mouth. It's difficult to be respected if you lack the basics of effective communication. And I may be all of the things you claim. But I am secure enough that I don't have the need to go on the internet and make up stories about my unbelievable feats of strength, ponce de leon looks, young wife, guys working for me. That seems sad to me.

Let me guess: you have a giant penis too? Can you post up photos of that as you are digging up your 500lb bench press video. I will now forfeit any remaining portion of our grumpy exchange to you. You win.

And BTW, I will have you know that I set the World Record for being a Triathloncoach, and just like you, I did it by accident, I was watching Wipeout with my kids and WHAM! I was the world record holder. Holy Moly. My younger wife was even more impressed with me.

You have a potty mouth. It's difficult to be respected if you lack the basics of effective communication. And I may be all of the things you claim. But I am secure enough that I don't have the need to go on the internet and make up stories about my unbelievable feats of strength, ponce de leon looks, young wife, guys working for me. That seems sad to me.

Let me guess: you have a giant penis too? Can you post up photos of that as you are digging up your 500lb bench press video. I will now forfeit any remaining portion of our grumpy exchange to you. You win.

:love:

Dude, I don't have anything against you. Maybe I did let you get under my skin but I'm used to being respected and you talk about respect but then you call out a man who is proud of his accomplishments and make claims that he's a liar. That's not respectful, when all you had to do was wait for the video. I don't care about records, I lift for my own gradification and after you watch the video I hope your not so quick to come to false conclusions in the future. There's an old saying don't judge a book my it's cover.

I'm not sure which one was more unbelievable, this one, or the story about him getting stabbed repeatedly with the rubber knife by the shmoe.

Im guessing no video of this awesome bench will ever be posted but would love to see it if its realy...near elderly man doing well over 500...

Did you forget to say it was 560 with double ply denim...that I could believe....

He will post a video, and there will also be a link to Ross's leg pic.

Last edited:
You make some pretty imoressive somewhat outlandish claims and claim to have video and then post on the thread several times ...and still no video.

Reasonable for ppl to think you are full of shit.

Odd someone feels need to post this great story but if they had a world record they wouldnt care at all...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BigKev6153
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner