over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym accident

Dude, I don't have anything against you. Maybe I did let you get under my skin but I'm used to being respected and you talk about respect but then you call out a man who is proud of his accomplishments and make claims that he's a liar. That's not respectful, when all you had to do was wait for the video. I don't care about records, I lift for my own gradification and after you watch the video I hope your not so quick to come to false conclusions in the future. There's an old saying don't judge a book my it's cover.

Your post makes it sound like you eventually posted the video...did it get taken down? ...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Are you the same guy that told us the rubber knife story last month?

:D

i think this thread is going to get better, but maybe not as good as that 1.... that dam dildo self defense video was just tha most perfect timing and placement everrrrrr... i was laughing for days....

Someone please post a link to the rubber knife fight thread

There will never be a video posted. Pathetic that someone wpuld need to make outrageous claims on an internet forum. What goes through their heads...
Stupid and worthless bs post.

Is this kind of what that guy strongrhino did awhile back...? Outrageous claims and then dissappeared.

There are at least 3 dudes, in their 50's, that train for powerlifting at my gym and saw all of them do well over 500 lbs. With the powerlifting vest they were nearly 600. They are just built to bench press. All of them had huge barrel chests with a very short motion from bottom to top. They didn't look like they could bench that much but they did.

There will never be a video posted. Pathetic that someone wpuld need to make outrageous claims on an internet forum. What goes through their heads...
Stupid and worthless bs post.

Is this kind of what that guy strongrhino did awhile back...? Outrageous claims and then dissappeared.

I think strongrhino ended up getting banned, then re-registered as littlebill. Which he got the ban hammer. I believe?

The claims here are rather questionable. Validation of a video would help this gent out. Tremendously.

Although, I don't believe that will happen.

Last edited:
There are at least 3 dudes, in their 50's, that train for powerlifting at my gym and saw all of them do well over 500 lbs. With the powerlifting vest they were nearly 600. They are just built to bench press. All of them had huge barrel chests with a very short motion from bottom to top. They didn't look like they could bench that much but they did.

...powerlifting vest? You mean bench shirt...

You must work out in a very hardcore gym...

Saw a kid poop his pants in mid leg press the other day... He blamed it on Chinese food.... Why did I offer to spot for him. As I had seen him off to the side burping a lot and hold his stomache. I knew it was a recipe for disaster .

I'm in my late 60's, 5'10", 218 lbs. ripped to shreds. I was in the gym benching with Jerry Jones. We work up to 425 and he struggles with a single. I continue with 495 and then want to go for 545. Jerry gives me a handoff and I slowly lower to my chest. He is screaming, "push it asshole". I get if off my chest and manage to lock it out. I'm seeing stars but I shake it off. Then Casey Viator shouts over to me to head for the squat rack. We work up to 725 and on my 4th rep I bust a hernia and it shoots out a foot. Casey says shake it off and I push it back in and use duct tape. I finish with a good double with 775. Casey says we should rest for 4 days before another squat session. When I awoke at 3:00 a.m. my wife said I was screaming shit about benching and squatting. She asked me who the fuck are Jerry and Casey. I settled back and grabbed my log book from the night stand. I made a note to go for 245 on the bench next Saturday. Will do floor reps since I seem to have injured my rotator cuff while dreaming.

?

...powerlifting vest? You mean bench shirt...

yeah that…Hell, I don't power lift so I don't know what those rubber band shirts are called. They kind of remind me of a very tight wet suite.

Last edited:
I just read the rubber knife thread, this guy is a troll for sure, just trying to get some reaction

I'm in my late 60's, 5'10", 218 lbs. ripped to shreds. I was in the gym benching with Jerry Jones. We work up to 425 and he struggles with a single. I continue with 495 and then want to go for 545. Jerry gives me a handoff and I slowly lower to my chest. He is screaming, "push it asshole". I get if off my chest and manage to lock it out. I'm seeing stars but I shake it off. Then Casey Viator shouts over to me to head for the squat rack. We work up to 725 and on my 4th rep I bust a hernia and it shoots out a foot. Casey says shake it off and I push it back in and use duct tape. I finish with a good double with 775. Casey says we should rest for 4 days before another squat session. When I awoke at 3:00 a.m. my wife said I was screaming shit about benching and squatting. She asked me who the fuck are Jerry and Casey. I settled back and grabbed my log book from the night stand. I made a note to go for 245 on the bench next Saturday. Will do floor reps since I seem to have injured my rotator cuff while dreaming.
thats some funny shit right there....LMFAO

I don't know why I clicked on page four of this train wreck but when I read RTN's post I realized why :D:D:D

:D

i think this thread is going to get better, but maybe not as good as that 1.... that dam dildo self defense video was just tha most perfect timing and placement everrrrrr... i was laughing for days....

It's almost as if that story was written exclusively for the video:D

Please post more often. :)

Okay, here is a YouTube link of me benching 500lbs. This was about a year ago, I'm up to 560lbs now. I will try to video record that as soon my rips l

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatislogic
NapsGear