over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy gym request

Dr. Noe

Registered
This morning I was doing legs at the gym and this man comes up to me while I was working out and wants to know if I can help him. I said sure. Then has be follow him back to the tennis room. He tells me he did martial arts for 30 years in self defense. He pulls out a rubber knife and tells me to try to stab him. He did a great job defending about 70% of the stabs. He got stabbed around 75 times. I really took it to him. I am 58 but I look like I am 45 at max and he didnt look like he worked out. After I picked up the pace he started sucking wind. His arms and my arms were both bruised. His arms were bleeding also and I have a big knot on one of my arms. That shit was crazy, I don't think I will be so willing to help someone again....LOL. Not to mention I think everyone in the gym was watching.

cool story...did u guys go hit the showers 2gether afterwards too?

I would have thought after the third stab he would have been done!

Seriously though, thats weird.

This morning I was doing legs at the gym and this man comes up to me while I was working out and wants to know if I can help him. I said sure. Then has be follow him back to the tennis room. He tells me he did martial arts for 30 years in self defense. He pulls out a rubber knife and tells me to try to stab him. He did a great job defending about 70% of the stabs. He got stabbed around 75 times. I really took it to him. I am 58 but I look like I am 45 at max and he didnt look like he worked out. After I picked up the pace he started sucking wind. His arms and my arms were both bruised. His arms were bleeding also and I have a big knot on one of my arms. That shit was crazy, I don't think I will be so willing to help someone again....LOL. Not to mention I think everyone in the gym was watching.

It's funny you say that because this morning I went up to this guy doing legs at the gym while he was working out, and I wanted to know if he could help me and he said sure. Then I had him follow me back to the tennis room. I told him I did martial arts for 30 years in self defense. I pulled out a rubber knife and told him to try to stab me. I did a great job defending about 70% of the stabs. I got stabbed around 75 times. He really took it to me. He must have been 45 years old at max and I didn't look like I worked out. After he picked up the pace I started sucking wind. My arms and his arms were both bruised. My arms were bleeding also and he had a big knot on one of his arms. That shit was crazy. I don't think he'll be so willing to help someone again...LOL. Not to mention I think everyone in the gym was watching.

haha that crazy. did the dude look a little off?

Are you sure it was a rubber knife? Maybe it was a rubber something else?

It's funny you say that because this morning I went up to this guy doing legs at the gym while he was working out, and I wanted to know if he could help me and he said sure. Then I had him follow me back to the tennis room. I told him I did martial arts for 30 years in self defense. I pulled out a rubber knife and told him to try to stab me. I did a great job defending about 70% of the stabs. I got stabbed around 75 times. He really took it to me. He must have been 45 years old at max and I didn't look like I worked out. After he picked up the pace I started sucking wind. My arms and his arms were both bruised. My arms were bleeding also and he had a big knot on one of his arms. That shit was crazy. I don't think he'll be so willing to help someone again...LOL. Not to mention I think everyone in the gym was watching.

I don't know why this was so funny, but I literally cannot stop laughing.

Omg that is funny ! I was doing bicep curls and saw a guy walked up to the dude next to me that was doing leg presses, he asked him if he could stab him with a plastic knife.... I and my gym rat buddies were watching.. god one of them was bleeding, they made out afterwards

what a load of bollocks

Attachments

• th_ROFLMAO-1[1].gif
    th_ROFLMAO-1[1].gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 670
Come to find out he had asked a lot of people before asking me and they all said no way.

NOO WAYY!?! they reallyyy said NO to stopping their workouts..to play w a stranger in a backroom at tha gym.. with rubber objects trying to penetrate each other??? habahahaha :star-:ars

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV1j2VYi7ho]Brüno (8/10) Movie CLIP - Dildo Self-Defense (2009) HD - YouTube[/ame]

A repost, but apropos

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebacha
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner