over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Is Crazy & Tragic!

The people I grew up around and with are a fuck of a lot more serious,scary and dangerous than any inner city gang bangers will ever be I’ll tell you that much bro.
There were no thugs on my team. Coaches just didn't want us going out in those areas due to the prominent thought climate of the time. early 90s

Probably much different now with all the SJW transplants.
Cordelaine used to be ultra right.. now I hear it's woke central

There were no thugs on my team. Coaches just didn't want us going out in those areas due to the prominent thought climate of the time. early 90s

Probably much different now with all the SJW transplants.
Cordelaine used to be ultra right.. now I hear it's woke central
I don’t know what SJW even means. That story I told happened in 1991. And that area will never harbor that bullshit woke business. It just won’t happen. Old school roots are firmly planted there. Eastern Washington is shit and it always has been. Always been a dump rat infested shithole full of illegals not doing their part just sucking off the system. I just lived in idaho for a little over a year. LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 bullshit everywhere. They sold it all out to the Californians. So I left I wanted no part of that political nightmare. Where I live now people aren’t identifying as things they will never be. No guys with fingernails lipstick and 5 o’clock shadows. Thank god. And I don’t care who I offend saying any of this. Those things are nothing more than other forms of degenerates.

I don’t know what SJW even means. That story I told happened in 1991. And that area will never harbor that bullshit woke business. It just won’t happen. Old school roots are firmly planted there. Eastern Washington is shit and it always has been. Always been a dump rat infested shithole full of illegals not doing their part just sucking off the system.
I've heard stories of Portland and Seattle and what they have become. Keep that the hell away from me lol. I also grew up in a small rural town, no need for locked doors, still no need. Contrast that to a town near by where Publix transit from the city now goes, completely changed the town, for the worse. Crime ridden as hell.

I don’t know what SJW even means. That story I told happened in 1991. And that area will never harbor that bullshit woke business. It just won’t happen. Old school roots are firmly planted there. Eastern Washington is shit and it always has been. Always been a dump rat infested shithole full of illegals not doing their part just sucking off the system. I just lived in idaho for a little over a year. LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 bullshit everywhere. They sold it all out to the Californians. So I left I wanted no part of that political nightmare. Where I live now people aren’t identifying as things they will never be. No guys with fingernails lipstick and 5 o’clock shadows. Thank god. And I don’t care who I offend saying any of this. Those things are nothing more than other forms of degenerates.
Social justice warriors aka woke types.

I've heard stories of Portland and Seattle and what they have become. Keep that the hell away from me lol. I also grew up in a small rural town, no need for locked doors, still no need. Contrast that to a town near by where Publix transit from the city now goes, completely changed the town, for the worse. Crime ridden as hell.
Washington and Oregon are up there with California when it comes stupid 2A laws.

A CA AR requires removing the rear takedown pin to reload your puny 2rd magazine. Stupid.

Sadly enough most of America has become an uneducated crime infested welfare dump. Travel the country and you’ll see it. Everyone wants something for free expects the working class are going to pay for their deadbeat asses and no one wants to work. Plenty of jobs and lots of excuses and blame being placed on the ones paying all the taxes taking no handouts and doing what they can to survive. That is what has truly devided America. A line has been drawn by those blaming others for their shortcomings. No one is getting rich here but the 1% assholes. The American dream is the American nightmare.

Sadly enough most of America has become an uneducated crime infested welfare dump. Travel the country and you’ll see it. Everyone wants something for free expects the working class are going to pay for their deadbeat asses and no one wants to work. Plenty of jobs and lots of excuses and blame being placed on the ones paying all the taxes taking no handouts and doing what they can to survive. That is what has truly devided America. A line has been drawn by those blaming others for their shortcomings. No one is getting rich here but the 1% assholes. The American dream is the American nightmare.
And none of this is even race driven like alot of people think. It’s familial and lifestyle habits. Both black and white. We are all in the same shit sandwich

The hells angels thought they were going to set up shop there in the late 70s. The state and local police had been tracking the gang riding towards Forks Washington and informed the locals they were on their way. The loggers were waiting for them on the highway outside town with chains bats and every other weapon you could imagine. The state patrol the local police sat back and watched as they placed steel cable across the highway and clotheslined them on their bikes as they rode in. Destroyed all their bikes and beat the living fuck out of every fat greasy meth head out biker in the gang. They never stood a chance. The police arrested a good deal of the bikers but not one logger ever got in trouble in any way and the biker gangs never came near that town ever again. That’s how it works there.
That was in the late 70s as you stated. Whatever the group is, whether it's hell's angels, Italian, Russian, Albanian mafia etc... Nowadays it's who makes the big $$$ get to make big moves. You have some organisations with yearly income that topples some country's yearly GDP. Loggers or no loggers, and not to sound disrespectful, you fuck around with the wrong people you're going to get done. No one is immune, not some army rangers, not cops not gangs etc... Especially if they got your and yours's address, you are done. I'm not saying YOU but any person who fucks around with the wrong people, if they can find you they will get you no matter who the person is. Sad but true. This guy must have done something to get shot.

That was in the late 70s as you stated. Whatever the group is, whether it's hell's angels, Italian, Russian, Albanian mafia etc... Nowadays it's who makes the big $$$ get to make big moves. You have some organisations with yearly income that topples some country's yearly GDP. Loggers or no loggers, and not to sound disrespectful, you fuck around with the wrong people you're going to get done. No one is immune, not some army rangers, not cops not gangs etc... Especially if they got your and yours's address, you are done. I'm not saying YOU but any person who fucks around with the wrong people, if they can find you they will get you no matter who the person is. Sad but true. This guy must have done something to get shot.
No disrespect taken here. I totally agree. And we are still standing. It’s a two way street.

And this is why I now carry…

This does something to even the offs

But the ultimate weapon is still the element of surprise

You can’t do too much to stop an assassination that you don’t see coming

Not much can be done, that’s Latin America. My wife is from San Pedro Sula, you can’t even pull your phone out in public or a gun or knife will come out.
Sad for the guy just training, hopefully they get justice. This is in a upscale mall, store had a shooting and no one batted an eye, luckily the military was in there to arrest the sicarios.
IMG_2633.jpeg

You would think it would be because of something serious he was involved in but these days you never know because they are doing this stuff over petty things. Literally no respect for life and in some cases they will take it away for as little as $500.
In my town sicarios get 5000 pesos a job, so about 280 right now

Exactly why i have a gun in my gym bag , people are way to willing to walk inti a place and start shooting for any unknown reason.

Im not gonna end up a statistic because some fool ripped off someone else for gear or because some trainer is fucking half the house wives in the 8am zumba class.

Exactly why i have a gun in my gym bag , people are way to willing to walk inti a place and start shooting for any unknown reason.

Im not gonna end up a statistic because some fool ripped off someone else for gear or because some trainer is fucking half the house wives in the 8am zumba class.
Same same

I am not as worried about the violence situation these days in the US as in the past as the FBI's stat show violent crime and homicide was higher in early 90's. But i started carrying in the 80's. Didn't need it back then and still haven't. Shootings and mass shootings in the gym aren't a new thing. Aerobics classes can be easy targets as there is often only 1 door out of them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131