over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Is Crazy & Tragic!

I
and this is coming from a 100% hessian blooded dude. So for any of you guys thinking I’m a racist for my viewpoints on divided America think again. I love all people and I hate all
People just the same. If you’re solid and real I’m on your team regardless of color race or religion. We all need to stand together or we have no real power. I hate that this country is so divided. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I

and this is coming from a 100% hessian blooded dude. So for any of you guys thinking I’m a racist for my viewpoints on divided America think again. I love all people and I hate all
People just the same. If you’re solid and real I’m on your team regardless of color race or religion. We all need to stand together or we have no real power. I hate that this country is so divided. It makes me sick to my stomach.
Preach on 🙌🏻

Sad thing is this happens EVERYWHERE!!!! That sort of thing happens here in NOLA too… Youngsters don’t throw fists anymore; just pull out their piece and kill you. Senseless….

Cage
99% of the time locally it’s 11-18yr olds doing the gun violence… Just insane to turn around and some 5th grader is pointing a loaded gun in your face! Being so damn young they’re extremely unpredictable too!

Had a gruesome carjacking here awhile back where 4 teenagers car jacked an 80yr old granny. Poor woman got tangled in the seat belt when they threw her out. So they drug her down the street till her arm ripped off. She didn’t survive the trauma. For a fuckin car!!!!!!!!

Hell, recently our DA got car jacked… Naturally every NOPD officer, ATF, and FBI were involved finding the perpetrators… Yet average joe citizen here can’t even get police to show up after being carjacked! SMH..

Personally, I’m no fan of the DA… He‘s one of those bleeding hearts that doesn’t want to lock up teenagers. That’s why the teens here are so brazen, zero consequences for them!

Cage

I’m glad I grew up in a time when people still knuckled up and no one was being a pussy pulling guns out because they were too scared to get their ass kicked. It happened one time at a party in the lil hick town I lived in a few gang banger types from the city ended up at the house party with some girls from a nearby town and one of them pulled his little handgun out and started waiving it around. No one was scared or impressed and It didn’t work out well for him. He was beat half to death driven 20 miles up a logging road spray painted him red and left his ass for dead. His terrified buddy got in his car and drove back to tacoma and wanted nothing to do with us. We invited him to bring all his red bandanna buddies out but they never came. Go figure. Life was so much simpler back then. I miss those days.
Yep. Knuckles are a thing of the past unfortunately mate. Earlier this week I had a run in with some little piece of shit at a local commercial gym who thought it would be a good idea to unrack a set of db’s directly in front of me and ended up bumping into to my arm mid excercise. Goes without saying I had a pop at the little fuck who responded by calling me an old Cunt and that he’d ‘fuck me up’ 🤦🏻.
Standard script rolls out of my mouth to come into the changing rooms where there’s no cameras and as I racked my weights and headed across the gym floor he ran over to four pals who then followed me to the changing room door. So now there’s five of them but they stopped at the door and decided to stay in full view of the cctv and just give verbals. Obviously they hadn’t packed any tools in their gym bag that day because the thought of actually having to fight had them shitting all over the floor. I just ended up walking back into the gym laughing and finished my workout.
I’m a silly old Cunt rising to that nonsense but sometimes I find it hard to bite my lip.
Anyways, I had to get that one off my chest.
Thanks for listening.
Best regard’s
Blueballs x

Horrible tragedy but who the fuck writes likes this:

"proceeded to fire off live ammunition rounds"?!?!

Yep. Knuckles are a thing of the past unfortunately mate. Earlier this week I had a run in with some little piece of shit at a local commercial gym who thought it would be a good idea to unrack a set of db’s directly in front of me and ended up bumping into to my arm mid excercise. Goes without saying I had a pop at the little fuck who responded by calling me an old Cunt and that he’d ‘fuck me up’ 🤦🏻.
Standard script rolls out of my mouth to come into the changing rooms where there’s no cameras and as I racked my weights and headed across the gym floor he ran over to four pals who then followed me to the changing room door. So now there’s five of them but they stopped at the door and decided to stay in full view of the cctv and just give verbals. Obviously they hadn’t packed any tools in their gym bag that day because the thought of actually having to fight had them shitting all over the floor. I just ended up walking back into the gym laughing and finished my workout.
I’m a silly old Cunt rising to that nonsense but sometimes I find it hard to bite my lip.
Anyways, I had to get that one off my chest.
Thanks for listening.
Best regard’s
Blueballs x
Knuckles are still working just fine with this guy. Just a few weeks ago I got in a fight with an off duty cop outside a grocery store over him hitting my car with his door and he tried to pretend it didn’t happen He didn’t draw up on me and if he did I wouldn’t care I beat his face in just the same he got in my face and I solved his attitude immediately. I don’t carry a gun and have no concealed permit. If I did I’d already have murdered a lot of people who pulled them on me. I haven’t been shot yet and I’m not worried about it. Iv been shot at but most retards haven’t spent much time on the range and couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Iv had Guns in my face several times and they don’t shut me up and they never have. From my experience most pussies who carry guns everywhere don’t have the sack to follow through. If witnessed this first hand. And If I’m killed my family gets a generous life Insurance check. If everyone had guns the world would be much more dangerous than it is now. Despite what some guys think, carrying a gun does not make your dick bigger lol

I understand why people carry. There are lots of reasons. I just don’t feel the need because I know I’m dangerous without one. Having one all the time I might fuck up and use it on the wrong person. Iv stayed out of prison this long and Iv done some nasty bad things Iv walked away from. The older I get the less I puff my chest. It’s part of getting wiser with old age.

Thoroughly enjoy these hard knock life stories. Good shit.
Well
I hope I there’s can learn from my experiences. Wisdom is useless if it’s not shared with others my friend. Iv lived a crazy wild highly flavorful existence. Im just glad I’m still here to talk about all of it. I’m currently writing two novels. One is my memoirs the other is a fiction novel based on real events. I just figured it’s safer to call it a fiction story for my own sake and my compadres as well. I let everyone here know when the go to print. I have a good friend that’s a publisher and he’s already read parts of both my books and he says they will sell well. Trying to cover my retirement because social security and pension fro work will not retire me healthily in Costa Rica.

Well
I hope I there’s can learn from my experiences. Wisdom is useless if it’s not shared with others my friend. Iv lived a crazy wild highly flavorful existence. Im just glad I’m still here to talk about all of it. I’m currently writing two novels. One is my memoirs the other is a fiction novel based on real events. I just figured it’s safer to call it a fiction story for my own sake and my compadres as well. I let everyone here know when the go to print. I have a good friend that’s a publisher and he’s already read parts of both my books and he says they will sell well. Trying to cover my retirement because social security and pension fro work will not retire me healthily in Costa Rica.
Wow! Was it you who found Bin Laden, broke the Jeremy Epstein child sex ring and rewrote the Delta Force SOP’s?

I am not as worried about the violence situation these days in the US as in the past as the FBI's stat show violent crime and homicide was higher in early 90's. But i started carrying in the 80's. Didn't need it back then and still haven't. Shootings and mass shootings in the gym aren't a new thing. Aerobics classes can be easy targets as there is often only 1 door out of them.

If you look at the news it would seem that the violence is higher now. In any case, you can't trust too much the statistics of the FBI or any other government agency, they can lie whenever and however they want.

If you look at the news it would seem that the violence is higher now. In any case, you can't trust too much the statistics of the FBI or any other government agency, they can lie whenever and however they want.
You trust the news more because they are so honest and are known for having no bia? Well OK. I watched and read the news since the 70's and lived it. So going from that perspective things were worse then. Drive by shooting often didn't make the news as the happened numerous times a day in big cities and only the notable ones got published. Just like in my early years of working the unemployment rates were 5.8-11% for my first 10 years in the workforce, yet people think times are bad now. Along with times of double digit inflation(6-7% my first 5 working years) and double digit interest(9-10% mortgage for my first 10 years working) rates all at the same time. But the news tells me things are worse now. The world doesn't seem to bad to me in comparison. But hey opinions differ.

If you’re under the impression it’s bad in the US take a trip south to Central America, where you’ll find the opposite end of the spectrum regarding wealth and power and yet crime levels are in a different league altogether.
There’s shit all over the world mate. It’s not confined to corrupt, wealthy nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner