advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finally tuned up diet. this prepped chicken is killing me.

ive been going nuts on some boiled shredded chicken.
season the chicken, sweet it, add veg, cook some more, add water. let boil until the vegetble basically disapear and chicken falls apart.
about 6.5 lb chx and 3-4 veg. good enough to eat solo or great with rice. you barley even have to chew.

Scissor the chicken into large chunks. Marinade the chicken in zero fat greek yoghurt and a spice blend overnight

Oven for 20-25 minutes on medium high, turn once

Chicken should be done, still moist and flavored well

There is no way to make it better..chicken fucken sucks

I just eat a lot of beef, buffalo, elk, deer, and lately a some wild boars I’ve been shooting..not really a pork guy but my kids love it so I’ve been hunting them

There is no way to make it better..chicken fucken sucks

I just eat a lot of beef, buffalo, elk, deer, and lately a some wild boars I’ve been shooting..not really a pork guy but my kids love it so I’ve been hunting them
Ugh, filthy buggers

hope you got the kids wearing nitrile or similar gloves when cleaning

Ugh, filthy buggers

hope you got the kids wearing nitrile or similar gloves when cleaning
Dude, I process the hogs myself..I use a reciprocating saw and a floor mounted winch..I clean the whole damn thing and process each of them out in maybe 3-5 minutes..it’s gruesome!

Any other animal I use an essee 3 and a generic processing kit..

But I always use gloves because my ass always has a lot of cuts on the hands

Dude, I process the hogs myself..I use a reciprocating saw and a floor mounted winch..I clean the whole damn thing and process each of them out in maybe 3-5 minutes..it’s gruesome!

Any other animal I use an essee 3 and a generic processing kit..

But I always use gloves because my ass always has a lot of cuts on the hands
Niceeee 👍🏻

I just remember them being a carrier for some kind of TB ( I think) that’s communicable to humans

Honestly I can’t remember the specifics but something of that nature has been filed away in my brain for a reason. I’m not a pork guy either

I hate rice. Unless it’s sushi rolls which the rice is just a carrier lol.

Lots of sweet potato’s, whites, reds. When I need simple carbs it’s cereal or grits.

Sous Vide

I prep 40lbs of chicken in just over an hour. That's slicing, seasoning, and vacuum sealing into 2.5lb bags. Usually end up with about 14 bags after trimming the fat and such.

Then I'll usually sous vide them in 3 or so batches. 4-5 bags per cook.

In the oven you've got to hit 165F for chicken. I do 146F in the sous vide. I typically go 4 hours which is technically overkill, but I want to be sure it's fully cooked/pasteurized.

Benefits:
  1. Nearly impossible to overcook because you never exceed the set temperature.
  2. Chicken breast is extremely moist, can't dry it out with this method.
  3. Meat is seasoned all the way through.
  4. It's the laziest and most efficient method I've found. After the initial prep your only work is setting the temperature and dropping your bags in the water.
  5. Great method for mass storage. The chicken is fully cooked in a vacuum sealed bag. Lay them flat in a freezer and stack them up.
I probably have 80lbs in my freezer right now. I take a bag out and let it thaw then transfer it to a Ziploc or you can go straight into meal prep containers if that's your thing.

Anyone who has ever tried it can't believe how great the flavor/texture is considering it's boneless, skinless chicken breast.

I've had a sous vide for years and this is the only thing I use it for now.
This x2

Niceeee 👍🏻

I just remember them being a carrier for some kind of TB ( I think) that’s communicable to humans

Honestly I can’t remember the specifics but something of that nature has been filed away in my brain for a reason. I’m not a pork guy either
If it’s hot outside I just shoot the hogs and let them lay for pest control because they are usually full of worms..but if it’s cold and worm free then I’ll eat them…sometimes

Great thread. I ran into this problem today. Just so tired of eating chicken breast.
I just put the remaining meat in the blender. Added it to my rice and so much easier to get down.
Don't have this issue with ribeye

Great thread. I ran into this problem today. Just so tired of eating chicken breast.
I just put the remaining meat in the blender. Added it to my rice and so much easier to get down.
Yea i have picked up a few good ideas from this thread.

I've been doing 93/7 ground beef primarily. I will cook it in the oven on grills so the fat drains then douse it in G. Hughes sugar-free BBQ sauces! It's not bad! I cook a ton of rice in the rice cooker so that is my primary carb! Super cheap and easy to make large quantities! I like sweet rice, so I will add a stevia packet and some sugar-free maple syrup.

The broth is killer. Started doing it yesterday. Yes theres some salt, but shred the chicken mix the rice and pour broth over. Turn all your chicken meals into a a soup. Little pepper and garlic powder and im not dredding it at all

my thing is i cant coko every meal. i have to prep and put in lunch box and bring to work for the 10 hour shifts and the hour commute each way
Clarify “ cook every meal“.
if you mean you have to prep the, all in the am and eat them cold/room temp through the day…uh…yeah. I e been doing that for 20 years. What’s the issue?
I prep everything at 5:30 when I wake up, put it in a cooler, and eat it as I need it throughout the day. I’m in the car from when I leave the house at 7:30 until I’m home at 6:30/7:00.

Some solid ideas here. Friend does sous vide. Need to check it out.

Got into slow cooker/crock pot recently. I'll run a few at the same time for batches. Stews, ribs (stupid easy stupid tender), and on point shredded chicken.

Put in chicken and broth, leave for 6hrs and come back (built in timer is genius). Crazy tender. Season before/after, makes a ton easy. Put with rice or sauses.

My own diet skews more to protein and fat. Not keto but I keep carbs low most of the time. I'm constantly looking for ways to make meat, fattier meat (often cheaper) in bulk.

Some solid ideas here. Friend does sous vide. Need to check it out.

Got into slow cooker/crock pot recently. I'll run a few at the same time for batches. Stews, ribs (stupid easy stupid tender), and on point shredded chicken.

Put in chicken and broth, leave for 6hrs and come back (built in timer is genius). Crazy tender. Season before/after, makes a ton easy. Put with rice or sauses.

My own diet skews more to protein and fat. Not keto but I keep carbs low most of the time. I'm constantly looking for ways to make meat, fattier meat (often cheaper) in bulk.

one method i like is to use the instant pot to quickly pressure cook a large cut, then either chop it up on the blackstone or cut it into chunks and put it into the countertop mixer w sauce. Just depends on what meat

chicken thighs in the pressure cooker then mixer w mayo and whatever else is great for chicken salad

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws