over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is disgusting

Way back, early 90s, I saw something that sticks with me to this day.

There was a guy who had a severe issue with his one hand. He could not hold anything with it. Sort of like what Thalidomide did to peoples limbs.

This hardcore motherfucker took a strap and wrapped it around his wrist and a dumbbell so he could lift. The DB just dangled but he was lifting.

That dude having "no fucks" and lifting was the single most impressive display of effort and "I can do this shit" I have witnessed.

There was a guy who had a severe issue with his one hand. He could not hold anything with it. Sort of like what Thalidomide did to peoples limbs.

This hardcore motherfucker took a strap and wrapped it around his wrist and a dumbbell so he could lift. The DB just dangled but he was lifting.

That dude having "no fucks" and lifting was the single most impressive display of effort and "I can do this shit" I have witnessed.
Fuck yeah brother! That’s the kind of shit that gets me out of bed in the morning!

I look at my bro Nick lavery, it feels weird to say his name but he’s on podcast and has his own YouTube now..dudes a green beret..becomes an ABOVE the knee amputee…says fuck that and keeps being a green beret and does more combat tours..plus, the dudes an absolute monster and still lifts heavy and does fighting..

Absolutely love this shit

Due to infection I had to have my fingers on my right hand amputated.So I use a lifting hook on my right hand and have still managed to pull like normal.Sometimes we just have to find ways around injuries and disabilities.If you want it bad enough you can do anything.

Due to infection I had to have my fingers on my right hand amputated.So I use a lifting hook on my right hand and have still managed to pull like normal.Sometimes we just have to find ways around injuries and disabilities.If you want it bad enough you can do anything.
Mad props, we used to have a guy at a gym I went to who had almost the same situation and used a hook, I think he had cancer and it damaged his fingers somehow. We have gyms with people with all kinds of special needs busting ass making it happen then others who won't track food or think getting below 12 percent is hard.

Mad props, we used to have a guy at a gym I went to who had almost the same situation and used a hook, I think he had cancer and it damaged his fingers somehow. We have gyms with people with all kinds of special needs busting ass making it happen then others who won't track food or think getting below 12 percent is hard.
Thank you brother no doubt!

Some/many people need to belittle others so they can feel better about themselves. I am betting it seldom really works.
unfortunately modern gym culture seems to attract these dbags!

Joey Swoll is a very cool dude. I know who he is through social media. I was in a restaurant in Newport Beach and saw him but didn't say anything because I am not a fanboy. I am 54 years old. As I walked passed him he said, "Hey man you look great." Keep in mind, I am nothing compared to this guy physically....I just look like a fit 54 year old guy who spends a lot of time in the gym. Joey is a beast. So I thanked him, and he introduced himself. I then said I knew who he was and follow him on IG etc. We chatted for about 5 mins and I took off. A few weeks later I saw him again and he called me by name, introduced me to his buddy and rattled off some facts about me that I told him in the previous conversation...which means he actually listened to me. This dude is absolutely a salt of the earth human being and he is doing good things for the BB community overall.
Yeah he seems like a good dude.

Its the age of social media…people seek instant validation for themselves at the extreme expense of others. Sad. Its turned a lot of people into superficial, selfish, heartless assholes.
It reveals their true nature all along.

That’s just not right! Kids have no respect! Sometimes it’s adults too!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131