over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is disgusting

Saw that shit the other day… It really is disgusting human behavior!

I do love reading the lil articles here and there where he’s calling someone out for being a shitty person!!! Seems to be a good dude. Hopefully it’s not just an online persona.

Cage

Some/many people need to belittle others so they can feel better about themselves. I am betting it seldom really works.

Hope the asshole gets banned from every friggin' PF and maybe from the better gyms too. Belittling someone who has special needs and trying to better himself is so mean and crass and if I ever saw that go down I'd be in that toolbag's face. No need for this crap in any gym!!!

He is saying someone randomly sent him a video of someone filming a special needs man? Or he is saying the person filming the special needs man sent him the video....for what reason? Why not expose the person if he has the message? Seems odd but horrible if true. Years ago I had a part time gig taking a special needs adult places on weekends, gym, concert, clubs, festivals, never once did anyone bother him or say anything negative to him people usually went out of their way to be kind. Even when he grabbed a girl's ass at a rave from his wheelchair the girl wasn't mad. Was a good guy passed away recently still keep in touch with his family.

Its the age of social media…people seek instant validation for themselves at the extreme expense of others. Sad. Its turned a lot of people into superficial, selfish, heartless assholes.

Joey Swoll is a very cool dude. I know who he is through social media. I was in a restaurant in Newport Beach and saw him but didn't say anything because I am not a fanboy. I am 54 years old. As I walked passed him he said, "Hey man you look great." Keep in mind, I am nothing compared to this guy physically....I just look like a fit 54 year old guy who spends a lot of time in the gym. Joey is a beast. So I thanked him, and he introduced himself. I then said I knew who he was and follow him on IG etc. We chatted for about 5 mins and I took off. A few weeks later I saw him again and he called me by name, introduced me to his buddy and rattled off some facts about me that I told him in the previous conversation...which means he actually listened to me. This dude is absolutely a salt of the earth human being and he is doing good things for the BB community overall.

He is saying someone randomly sent him a video of someone filming a special needs man? Or he is saying the person filming the special needs man sent him the video....for what reason? Why not expose the person if he has the message? Seems odd but horrible if true. Years ago I had a part time gig taking a special needs adult places on weekends, gym, concert, clubs, festivals, never once did anyone bother him or say anything negative to him people usually went out of their way to be kind. Even when he grabbed a girl's ass at a rave from his wheelchair the girl wasn't mad. Was a good guy passed away recently still keep in touch with his family.
I also volunteer with the make a wish foundation.My son is special needs and they granted him a wish ten years ago.Always good to help families with special children.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131