advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increlex - Is this What the Pros are Taking?

You have to remember Steve used to be much bigger. He’s currently off gear trying to conceive and has been for a while. Ever since adding the LR3 he’s training harder and recovering better, so there’s a lot of muscle memory likely at play.
I'm familiar with Steve and I don't dislike the guy he just lost me on this one when he said he was getting Anavar, Tren, Anadrol etc.. type results. I tend to think he is embellishing his Increlex experience.

I'm familiar with Steve and I don't dislike the guy he just lost me on this one when he said he was getting Anavar, Tren, Anadrol etc.. type results. I tend to think he is embellishing his Increlex experience.
Yea I think so too, it's like a ah ha I got increlex and you can't get it.. he's back to being a bodybuilder from just the increlex.... Ok Steve cool

Yea I think so too, it's like a ah ha I got increlex and you can't get it.. he's back to being a bodybuilder from just the increlex.... Ok Steve cool

Yeah, sometimes he can act giddy like a kid and over embellish something or some experience he's having.

HGH and Insulin both convert to IGF-1 via the liver. I never understood the obsession with exogenous IGF-1.

Pros taking High dosages of HGH and Insulin will usually have very high IGF-1 levels.

Insulin is more anabolic than IGF-1 anyway, as it’s the most anabolic hormone in the body.

I’m sure IGF-1 works but it’s not necessary when you have access to HGH and Slin.

Dorian Yates used IGF-1 and said it was nothing special.

HGH and Insulin both convert to IGF-1 via the liver. I never understood the obsession with exogenous IGF-1.

Pros taking High dosages of HGH and Insulin will usually have very high IGF-1 levels.

Insulin is more anabolic than IGF-1 anyway, as it’s the most anabolic hormone in the body.

I’m sure IGF-1 works but it’s not necessary when you have access to HGH and Slin.

Dorian Yates used IGF-1 and said it was nothing special.

Have you ever used IGF-1?

I do agree it's not necessary especially if using HGH and Slin. Although it is worth mentioning some people convert HGH to IGF-1 terribly due to various issues. There are guys taking massive doses of pharm grade HGH and their IGF-1 levels are low.

I personally wouldn't trust a word Dorian says about drugs. Although say it was true and he didn't like it we are talking about a drug which at the time he would have used it would have been in it's infancy. We also have no idea what he took and how much.

I know guys who have used it as I stated the reviews are very mixed. Some guys think it's the greatest thing ever and others think it's a total waste of money. It's also worth mentioning there are probably loads of fakes as well so just because someone took something once it doesn't always result in an accurate review.

LR3 is different but I have taken 7 (I think) brands and 3 of them were crap and 2 were amazing and 2 were decent. Someone could try one of those crap ones and report to everyone LR3 is crap and he goes through life thinking every brand is the same.

I can't personally comment on increlex because I have never used it but I have had pro bodybuilders ask me if I can get them it. Even top guys are after those magical drugs but in reality they don't really exist. Well many believe high dosed HGH is one of those but even reviews are mixed on that so it's no wonder they are the same with IGF-1.

What is he selling?
His services and I assume he pushes certain brands of supplement for monetary benefits? I don't watch his channel so I'm not really the best person to know everything he may be pushing for his benefit. I've mainly seen him on other podcasts I watch and to me he seems like a con man to me.

However, I checked his website just to see if he sells anything there.

Consultation Fees​

Zoom Consultations are available in the following time slots:
• 20 Minutes; 675 USD
• 40 Minutes*; 1,215 USD (10% discount)
• 1 Hour**; 1,620 USD (20% discount)
• 10-Hour Coaching Package; 11,140 USD (45% discount, details below)

Personalized Advice by Email Fees

The service fee is based on the 1-hour consultation rate of 1,620 USD, charged at 27 USD per 1-minute, at a minimum of 270 USD for 10 minutes worth of reading and replying:

• 10 Minutes; 270 USD

• 20 Minutes*; 540 USD

• 30 Minutes*; 810 USD

• 40 Minutes*; 1,080 USD

• 50 Minutes*; 1,350 USD

• 60 Minutes*; 1,620 USD

• 10-Hour Coaching Package; 11,140 USD (over 30% discount, details here)

Vigorous Steve

CONSULTATIONS

Zoom Video Call Consultations are meant for Personalized Advice regarding your fitness journey, the current state of health, blood work review, safer Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs) practices, nutrition and training advice, or anything else you have questions about and require an expert’s second opinion on.

During a consultation; You and Steve will review your current fitness protocol, and discuss a healthy and sustainable approach going forward, allowing you to reach your goals in a good state of health!

Consultations aren’t limited to health and fitness advice. Steve is also available to discuss cryptocurrency trading, international business, international banking, offer relationship advice, advise how to escape the Matrix, and live life on your own terms!

If you're a fan of his and disagree or feel offended, sorry. I just get the vibe he's full of BS when I watch him. As I said I don't watch his channel, so it's only based on seeing him on other podcasts.

I can't be the only person who feels like Steve is a con man?
He’s extremely knowledgable in areas most people aren’t certainly to his level and can put it across in somewhat layman terms. Couple that with being a great salesman and you’re gonna rake it in.

I personally think he’s over priced but that’s my opinion someone else could think he’s cheap it’s all relative I suppose but I know he sets his prices super high to really narrow down the people he works with (what a great position to be in)

I don’t think he’s a conman anymore than anyone else selling a luxury service I’m not sure if he pushes brands or items onto his clients I doubt he would have much financial incentive to at the prices he charges just to talk with him

His services and I assume he pushes certain brands of supplement for monetary benefits? I don't watch his channel so I'm not really the best person to know everything he may be pushing for his benefit. I've mainly seen him on other podcasts I watch and to me he seems like a con man to me.

However, I checked his website just to see if he sells anything there.

If you're a fan of his and disagree or feel offended, sorry. I just get the vibe he's full of BS when I watch him. As I said I don't watch his channel, so it's only based on seeing him on other podcasts.

Yeah I would definitely watch his channel then. Super knowledgeable on just about everything and keeps it real. If you are looking for health stuff, Steve has covered it probably a couple of times. I hate the bullshit artists selling their services and he definitely isn’t one of them. He also doesn’t jusy regurgitate info like other channels do.

Kuddos to Steve I guess for cashing in.

I was a member of his private FB page about 3 years ago or so. I think it was maybe $20/month. I quit after 3-4 months because the posts in there were mostly newbies asking very basic questions.

When I canceled he did reach out to me and I just told him the info was too basic for me. He was nice and was trying to get a better idea how he could keep members. I'm not sure how long the page lasted. I think at that time his Youtube videos were getting 1-3K views. Since I'm sure people have gone back to watch the old ones but at that time his channel wasn't very popular. Maybe 4-5K subs.

One interesting thing about Steve is that his original coaching inquiry said very clearly that he would NOT work with anyone on SRRI's. Then a few years later he starts experimenting with SRRI's. I'm not saying someone can't pivot on their stance but he was apparently adamantly against them at the time. Again this was maybe 3 years ago or so.

Yes increlex is real, no its not the magic potion for pros lol. Alot of overseas guys actually have very easy access to it. Pros secret potion is genetics and food and freaky training. Everyone has the same drugs

Good genetics, train hard, eat a shit ton, and test and gh...there, I literally just gave you the secret. MAYBE, you could have an argument for PHARM HGH being "the secret" ... bc the one time I ran pharm gh...the 36iu genotropin pins...it was a pretty wild diff. I was doing 1iu..1iu a day and was fuller, leaner, harder....and no other changes. BUT even then, that's not the secret. The secret is there is no secret. That statement holds true with basically any endeavor.

Well I hear that Jay-Z has asked selective bodybuilders and powerlifters to join the Illuminati from what I understand they have a 2nd gen incralex product that they give out to members, I guess Justin Beiber uses it.to stay young looking. Most famous people use just one shot to get ripped and huge for movies. I actually have a.guy inside the lab and can easily obtain this.extraordinary product. Supplies are extremely limited due to us wanting to stay under the radar. I am not responsible for how big you get on this product or if your penis gets too big for your wife and you wind up back with your Ex-wife as she is so stretched out from fucking everyone in town. I have kept this under wraps for awhile.to test the product and make sure.its safe and effective. What we have found is that it works, we are practically giving this stuff.away. Do not buy this stuff if you compete in bodybuilding and don't want to move up to SHW in the next few months. Or if you don't want lesbian couples all over you so they can have your babies. I cannot guarantee that well-known colleges will not reach out to you to want to Pay you big money to study you. Now there have been rumors that the last 3 Mr. Olympians have taken this product and I cannot confirm or deny those allegations. Buy within the next 20 minutes and you'll also receive a ten week supply of the real life limitless pill. So you can design a bridge or something when your not busy looking at yourself in the mirror......

I worked with John O’regan for years. I’m sure some guys on here knew him. We became close. Use to talk for hours on the phone. He coached many top ifbb pros and amateurs. I asked
Him about increlex and he wasn’t a big believer in it. His thinking was instead of spending money on igf just take that money and spend it on more gh.. he believed HIGH dosages of gh was key.Not saying John knew everything but he was big in the industry for numerous years and knew his shit. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

What did O'reagan preacribe for your cycles? Just curious as I heard rumors but have never actually heard a cycle from someone who worked with him first hand.

Also I'm a high dose guy so nothing surprises me.

What did O'reagan preacribe for your cycles? Just curious as I heard rumors but have never actually heard a cycle from someone who worked with him first hand.

Also I'm a high dose guy so nothing surprises me.
I consulted with John and he was supposed to help me in the offseason when I was still competing and the doses he suggested were really high even for me even though I'm not a "low dose guy" lol

I consulted with John and he was supposed to help me in the offseason when I was still competing and the doses he suggested were really high even for me even though I'm not a "low dose guy" lol

Can you share more details publicly? If not please PM me as I'd like to hear more.

Can you share more details publicly? If not please PM me as I'd like to hear more.
I think that out of respect for the RIP man it is not appropriate to write such things in public, so if anyone wants you can write to me in a PM

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws