over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Is Crazy & Tragic!

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sad thing is this happens EVERYWHERE!!!! That sort of thing happens here in NOLA too… Youngsters don’t throw fists anymore; just pull out their piece and kill you. Senseless….

Cage

Sad thing is this happens EVERYWHERE!!!! That sort of thing happens here in NOLA too… Youngsters don’t throw fists anymore; just pull out their piece and kill you. Senseless….

Cage
I’m glad I grew up in a time when people still knuckled up and no one was being a pussy pulling guns out because they were too scared to get their ass kicked. It happened one time at a party in the lil hick town I lived in a few gang banger types from the city ended up at the house party with some girls from a nearby town and one of them pulled his little handgun out and started waiving it around. No one was scared or impressed and It didn’t work out well for him. He was beat half to death driven 20 miles up a logging road spray painted him red and left his ass for dead. His terrified buddy got in his car and drove back to tacoma and wanted nothing to do with us. We invited him to bring all his red bandanna buddies out but they never came. Go figure. Life was so much simpler back then. I miss those days.

I’m glad I grew up in a time when people still knuckled up and no one was being a pussy pulling guns out because they were too scared to get their ass kicked. It happened one time at a party in the lil hick town I lived in a few gang banger types from the city ended up at the house party with some girls from a nearby town and one of them pulled his little handgun out and started waiving it around. No one was scared or impressed and It didn’t work out well for him. He was beat half to death driven 20 miles up a logging road spray painted him red and left his ass for dead. His terrified buddy got in his car and drove back to tacoma and wanted nothing to do with us. We invited him to bring all his red bandanna buddies out but they never came. Go figure. Life was so much simpler back then. I miss those days.

Spray-painted him red!!!
Lmbooo 😂😂😂
Flippin EPIC lol

Was he involved in drug trade or something? I hope it wasn't over some petty shit like a girl. RIP to this guy...

You would think it would be because of something serious he was involved in but these days you never know because they are doing this stuff over petty things. Literally no respect for life and in some cases they will take it away for as little as $500.

Spray-painted him red!!!
Lmbooo 😂😂😂
Flippin EPIC lol
Well that stupid red bandanna that was hanging out of his saggy ass pants pocket stuffed in his mouth just wasn’t sending enough of a message. We wanted to make god damn sure he and all his little buddies got the message that that gang bullshit was not happening in our neck of the woods.

You would think it would be because of something serious he was involved in but these days you never know because they are doing this stuff over petty things. Literally no respect for life and in some cases they will take it away for as little as $500.
Those peons will kill alot less than 500$ Elvia. They shoot each other fir the shoes on their feet or the ball cap on their head. Or less

Well that stupid red bandanna that was hanging out of his saggy ass pants pocket stuffed in his mouth just wasn’t sending enough of a message. We wanted to make god damn sure he and all his little buddies got the message that that gang bullshit was not happening in our neck of the woods.
Good you and your buddies sent that strong message and hope not one of these tin-pot gang members bothered you again.

Good you and your buddies sent that strong message and hope not one of these tin-pot gang members bothered you again.
Still to this day the city I came from has zero gang influence and it’s only 80 miles from Seattle. Several things happened there to keep them out. Generations will carry on the tradition to keep small town America free of that trash. People still leave their keys in the ignition and their doors unlocked. Not many places left in America like that. Im happy to say I had a big hand in keeping the place clean. The entire community supports each other. And this isn’t a racial thing at all. All kinds of people live there.

AI is hard at work again... This popped up in my video feed

Still to this day the city I came from has zero gang influence and it’s only 80 miles from Seattle. Several things happened there to keep them out. Generations will carry on the tradition to keep small town America free of that trash. People still leave their keys in the ignition and their doors unlocked. Not many places left in America like that. Im happy to say I had a big hand in keeping the place clean. The entire community supports each other. And this isn’t a racial thing at all. All kinds of people live there.
During my college basketball days and when we played schools in eastern Oregon or eastern Washington we were not allowed to go out after the games.
This was back in the 90s and the era of Bo Gritz and Ruby Ridge.

During my college basketball days and when we played schools in eastern Oregon or eastern Washington we were not allowed to go out after the games.
This was back in the 90s and the era of Bo Gritz and Ruby Ridge.
The people I grew up around and with are a fuck of a lot more serious,scary and dangerous than any inner city gang bangers will ever be I’ll tell you that much bro.

The hells angels thought they were going to set up shop there in the late 70s. The state and local police had been tracking the gang riding towards Forks Washington and informed the locals they were on their way. The loggers were waiting for them on the highway outside town with chains bats and every other weapon you could imagine. The state patrol the local police sat back and watched as they placed steel cable across the highway and clotheslined them on their bikes as they rode in. Destroyed all their bikes and beat the living fuck out of every fat greasy meth head out biker in the gang. They never stood a chance. The police arrested a good deal of the bikers but not one logger ever got in trouble in any way and the biker gangs never came near that town ever again. That’s how it works there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws