over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Is Crazy & Tragic!

You trust the news more because they are so honest and are known for having no bia? Well OK. I watched and read the news since the 70's and lived it. So going from that perspective things were worse then. Drive by shooting often didn't make the news as the happened numerous times a day in big cities and only the notable ones got published. Just like in my early years of working the unemployment rates were 5.8-11% for my first 10 years in the workforce, yet people think times are bad now. Along with times of double digit inflation(6-7% my first 5 working years) and double digit interest(9-10% mortgage for my first 10 years working) rates all at the same time. But the news tells me things are worse now. The world doesn't seem to bad to me in comparison. But hey opinions differ.

I am skeptical of everything, especially what comes from sources of power, such as the government or media. They have incentives to lie, manipulate and hide information. And yes, they can often also tell the truth, or part of it.

If you look at the statistics, that's a story. If you look at the opinions of residents in different states who give their opinion on the board, it may tell something different.

So, I can't say that I know the answer or the reality of what is happening, I just ask myself questions.

I am skeptical of everything, especially what comes from sources of power, such as the government or media. They have incentives to lie, manipulate and hide information. And yes, they can often also tell the truth, or part of it.

If you look at the statistics, that's a story. If you look at the opinions of residents in different states who give their opinion on the board, it may tell something different.

So, I can't say that I know the answer or the reality of what is happening, I just ask myself questions.
Pretty much no information as i see it is not perfectly correct. I just use it as a baseline. My scale at home is not calibrated on a regular basis so i know it has inaccuracies built in. But if it says i gained 2 pounds then i pretty much gained 2 pounds. And it is a good gauge to go by. I look at as many sources as i can to make value judgment's then make a decision. If i don't plan to do that i don't waste my time on a topic. But when new info comes along i re-evaluate my decision even when i don't want to change my mind. Trying to be fair can suck.

Once you come south of the border this is the nightly news LOL!

AB

This really is a tradegy. Sad! My prayers go out to his family and friends.

One can only imagine the motivs behind this.

Getting shot is the easy way to go to be honest. In these Latin American countries if you disrespect the wrong person you’ll get decapitated … if you’re lucky.

Most of the time they will pump you up on meth so you’re wide awake and they’ll skin you alive or have a pitbull eat you. They’ll even tie you up then throw you in a river infested with crocodiles.

When I lived on the Mexican border this guy at my doctors office had no eyes because the cartel removed them for thinking he was a snitch. Americans are so ungrateful and don’t realize how easy they got it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws