over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is disgusting

I also volunteer with the make a wish foundation.My son is special needs and they granted him a wish ten years ago.Always good to help families with special children.
Well done and props to being a good dad to your son, now I'm going to make another donation to Make a Wish and perhaps you all should as it will help bring meaning to disabled peoples's lives.

Heck, if that disabled dude was identified there be a lot of people coming to his defense!

I also volunteer with the make a wish foundation.My son is special needs and they granted him a wish ten years ago.Always good to help families with special children.
I had a day at my old job where a wish was granted with us..I was part of it..man, I had to walk away probably 10 times in a time span of 4 or 5 hours to cry like a bitch..I actually attribute that moment to me getting out..I fought medical retirement so damn hard until then..after that I realized how I needed to spend as much time as possible with my kids(who weren’t even born then)

I had a day at my old job where a wish was granted with us..I was part of it..man, I had to walk away probably 10 times in a time span of 4 or 5 hours to cry like a bitch..I actually attribute that moment to me getting out..I fought medical retirement so damn hard until then..after that I realized how I needed to spend as much time as possible with my kids(who weren’t even born then)
That is awesome bro.Glad it touched you in such a way that your children benefited also.

Well done and props to being a good dad to your son, now I'm going to make another donation to Make a Wish and perhaps you all should as it will help bring meaning to disabled peoples's lives.

Heck, if that disabled dude was identified there be a lot of people coming to his defense!
Thank you man.Make a Wish really does use all the donations to help children with disabilities and terminal diseases.You rock bro🙏

I’ve been volunteering here since I was in 5th grade. Would go to the same house every Monday from 5th grade until I graduated high school. I bought them a computer with some of my Bar Miztvah money. These days I go randomly to their work center and visit. My mom mentors one of the residents. My dad was on the board years ago.

Not sure where this rooted from, but when it comes to females and relationships I'm cold.
When it comes to my kids, sometimes I tear up just looking at them. I came home the other day and my kid's phone was off. the cat was acting weird so I raced up stairs yelled their name and was like FUCK... No response. My house is kinda big so I have to go ALL the way in the back upstairs to get to the kids rooms. The door opened and out they came. I got mad at first and asked why the phone is off. But then I just looked at them and said come here. And gave them a big hug. Just looked at them and said. I'm so glad you're here with me. had to stop for a minute to get my emotions right.

This is one of the reasons I can't watch the 'freedom' movie. I know I'll probably tear up and be mad at the same time. Like very mad.

Not sure where this rooted from, but when it comes to females and relationships I'm cold.
When it comes to my kids, sometimes I tear up just looking at them. I came home the other day and my kid's phone was off. the cat was acting weird so I raced up stairs yelled their name and was like FUCK... No response. My house is kinda big so I have to go ALL the way in the back upstairs to get to the kids rooms. The door opened and out they came. I got mad at first and asked why the phone is off. But then I just looked at them and said come here. And gave them a big hug. Just looked at them and said. I'm so glad you're here with me. had to stop for a minute to get my emotions right.

This is one of the reasons I can't watch the 'freedom' movie. I know I'll probably tear up and be mad at the same time. Like very mad.
Brother, I watched that movie with my mother in law and it was decent..but I’ve been in a world as well as others on this board where we have seen it and dealt with it first hand..the movie did a good job of making a bridge between the absolute savagery of that world and what people “need to know”

Don’t get me wrong..what the movie portrays is absolutely what happens..but they had to water it down for the public.

I run anywhere from 5-15 miles a day..I don’t need to run that far anymore but I do it to relieve those old memories of that shit..I start crying probably about a mile away from the house..and it’s all out of absolute rage..I just want to do absolute evil towards those motherfuckers

Its the age of social media…people seek instant validation for themselves at the extreme expense of others. Sad. Its turned a lot of people into superficial, selfish, heartless assholes.
While you may be right i tend to think that is how many people have always been. Just no one knew as there was no way to hear about it on a large scale. Shouting into the void didn't used to carry very far like it does now.

One time around 2013, I took a video in the gym of some guy shadow boxing with some dumbbells looking constipated and posted it on facebook for laughs. The girl I was dating at the time told me it was wrong to do that and I had no idea wtf she was mad about. I now understand why it was wrong to do that. She was right.

One time around 2013, I took a video in the gym of some guy shadow boxing with some dumbbells looking constipated and posted it on facebook for laughs. The girl I was dating at the time told me it was wrong to do that and I had no idea wtf she was mad about. I now understand why it was wrong to do that. She was right.

Ehh I dunno man. There is just so much woke bullshit virtue signaling on social media these days - some people need to be clowned. Obviously making fun of developmentally/mentally retarded people is fucking horrible and whoever is doing it deserves to be punched in the cock. But I have zero issues clowning some fucking moron doing those neck exercises or shadowboxing in the middle of the gym.

#justmy2cents

Ehh I dunno man. There is just so much woke bullshit virtue signaling on social media these days - some people need to be clowned. Obviously making fun of developmentally/mentally retarded people is fucking horrible and whoever is doing it deserves to be punched in the cock. But I have zero issues clowning some fucking moron doing those neck exercises or shadowboxing in the middle of the gym.

#justmy2cents
Re: shadowboxing

I agree it does seem cringe at your standard commercial fitness gym.
If anything, take that shit to the park or to the house. At the end of the day, do you.. but sometimes it's just common courtesy to 'read the room'

hood up, head down, pods in, world out. I am no one at the gym, just a guy in there training. You never know what someone has going on in their life. Even the 2 or 3 people you are closest to, you probably dont know everything. It might be the best day of someone's life, or the worst.

Plus the other thing is with regard to doing stuff "right" or "wrong", you just never know what reasoning someone has. I know people that have modified exercises or uses a machine unconventionally because it fits their ergonomics better, or they are working around an injury. What might appear to be "look at that clown using that wrong" maybe exactly what they are trying to do with it.

Re: shadowboxing

I agree it does seem cringe at your standard commercial fitness gym.
If anything, take that shit to the park or to the house. At the end of the day, do you.. but sometimes it's just common courtesy to 'read the room'
That’s what I’m saying dude. Some of these retards are in the middle of the gym just bouncing around bumping into people. Just think about the lack of self awareness lol. That’s on the spectrum type shit…

hood up, head down, pods in, world out. I am no one at the gym, just a guy in there training. You never know what someone has going on in their life. Even the 2 or 3 people you are closest to, you probably dont know everything. It might be the best day of someone's life, or the worst.

Plus the other thing is with regard to doing stuff "right" or "wrong", you just never know what reasoning someone has. I know people that have modified exercises or uses a machine unconventionally because it fits their ergonomics better, or they are working around an injury. What might appear to be "look at that clown using that wrong" maybe exactly what they are trying to do with it.
💯 Spot on bro You never know what someone is going through.Death of a loved one, depression break up etc.

#justmy2cents
He was just some middle aged guy who probably didn’t really know how to work out. I give him credit for at least being at the gym. He wasn’t bothering anyone

Brother, I watched that movie with my mother in law and it was decent..but I’ve been in a world as well as others on this board where we have seen it and dealt with it first hand..the movie did a good job of making a bridge between the absolute savagery of that world and what people “need to know”

Don’t get me wrong..what the movie portrays is absolutely what happens..but they had to water it down for the public.

I run anywhere from 5-15 miles a day..I don’t need to run that far anymore but I do it to relieve those old memories of that shit..I start crying probably about a mile away from the house..and it’s all out of absolute rage..I just want to do absolute evil towards those motherfuckers
I used to be part of a team of sys admins who managed web filtering for multiple states.
We'd always get notices about sites that were not categoried or whatever.. one day a notice came in with an image attachment. That's the last time I ever accepted emails with picture attachments.
I told management if there is something I need to address along those lines I'll do it. But someone in management needs to give me the summary run down as I don't want to see 'supporting evidence'
As a side note... This work experience(intercepting and monitoring network communication) is the main reason why I'm always stating 'secure' email is a farce.
Any sponsor stating their email is secure doesn't know what they're talking about. I've intercepted and decrypted packets right off the wire.. man in the middle.. so I understand that 'secure' email doesn't exist. I digress.

even the biggest of the losery douches's should have the right to go to a gym and do whatever without fear or worry of being taped and posted on media to be made fun of.

Joey Swoll is a very cool dude. I know who he is through social media. I was in a restaurant in Newport Beach and saw him but didn't say anything because I am not a fanboy. I am 54 years old. As I walked passed him he said, "Hey man you look great." Keep in mind, I am nothing compared to this guy physically....I just look like a fit 54 year old guy who spends a lot of time in the gym. Joey is a beast. So I thanked him, and he introduced himself. I then said I knew who he was and follow him on IG etc. We chatted for about 5 mins and I took off. A few weeks later I saw him again and he called me by name, introduced me to his buddy and rattled off some facts about me that I told him in the previous conversation...which means he actually listened to me. This dude is absolutely a salt of the earth human being and he is doing good things for the BB community overall.
He used to get a lot of hate for Shredz and some questionable pics he took; but he was just young and trying to make money. He seems pretty humble these days. I really wonder what he takes though cuz he's been year-round shredded for years and never seems to lose size

This week saw a few disabled people in the gym, one was in a wheelchair doing the best she could. Another was mentally challenged and working with a trainer and holding his hand being walked around the gym. Absolutely no one bothered them, laughed at them, stared. Not saying it doesn't happen but I feel like in general people aren't going out of their way to pick on them. I feel if someone really wants to help these people do some volunteer work, train them for free, rather than try to find examples of people being rude to them. Or even advocate for gyms having accommodations to help them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131