over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CYCLES FOR WOMEN

fitnesskatz

Registered
what are some ppl thoughts and input on cycles for input my wife has tried anavar she likes it,,,she tried npp at 100mg weekly liked it but less results,, and she has tried primobolan and it really broke her out(acne),,,she is wanting to try some hgh she has a slightly torn labrum on anterior im thinking it will help i dont have much experience working with females on ped's, so most of mine is coming on trial and error and research,,thank you for any imfo

the gh would help stop her breakouts with the primo(still one of the best for woman)or she can try masteron at 100mg a week...

A lot of women get a noticeable voice change with masteron so be wary. I never understood why more women didn't try anadrol. If adolescent girls used it for anemia, how could a grown woman not be able to use it effectively? Bill Roberts has an article about it.

Last edited:
I'd be real careful venturing outside of Var and GH...

You can do all you need with those and some fatburners. Why risk it?

Why mast? Wouldn't that be even worse than test for a woman?

There's plenty of info in the women's section.

I've seen females do good on low dose deca or EQ and HGH.

There's plenty of info in the women's section.

I've seen females do good on low dose deca or EQ and HGH.

If a woman decides to cross the line, then she should always dose as low as possible to see if side effects become noticeable. She can always bump up her dosage later if needed.:)

EQ is not worth it for women IMO. Way too androgenic for the anabolism you get with it. Better off sticking with primo/deca

EQ is not worth it for women IMO. Way too androgenic for the anabolism you get with it. Better off sticking with primo/deca

Deca at what dose per week?

The steroids I have witness women getting the best results from have been winny, anavar, npp and primo. Those have been what they have used to get some really good results with very little sides . I have seen women put on loads of size and strength with 100mg of npp per week! But out of the 4 I listed it also seemed to bring on the most side effects! Acne isn't uncommon but it does depend on the person. I have seen two of the females have a slight change in their voice but only seemed to last while the npp was in their system. Primo of course is another great choice but I have always been a bit weary of women getting primo for a UGL when it's for a female! I know there is a lot of great UGL out there but if you end up with some test prop or any kinda test you are going to get all kinda unwanted side effects. Of course you take that chance with every injectable you get but primo seems to be "faked" more then anything else. As far as HGH I know some females who have used it but none that I actually coached or really knew what was going on with it. From what I been hearing tho from the females I know who compete is that insulin seems to be the hype right now and a lot of females are starting to experiment with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well with npp 50-100 mg per week really seems to give females great size and strength gains. As far as the longer ester I don't see why it wouldn't work as well around the same does just take into account the ester.

The reason why I suggest npp over longer ester deca is cause it's out of the system faster! If unwanted sides come on her it's better to have the gear out of her ASAP

fitnesskatz

she doing the npp currently cuz im running it i prefer it cuz of what dude said much less water and im taking some potent anadrol as it is she jus wanting try something different but everything ive researched kind of what you guys are saying she tried winstrol back n summer when i gettn ready for comp. great results but it swoll her clitorous very very bad biggest thing i think she has torn labrum on anterior feels like bout 1" tear very lose she want even come see our team dr much less ortho dr ive got some elitrophin left but very little she just refuse go to dr so i guess we order more that and try ill give her a cc of decadron once a week it only last bout 2 days now and imflammation back,,,i appreciate the imput

she doing the npp currently cuz im running it i prefer it cuz of what dude said much less water and im taking some potent anadrol as it is she jus wanting try something different but everything ive researched kind of what you guys are saying she tried winstrol back n summer when i gettn ready for comp. great results but it swoll her clitorous very very bad biggest thing i think she has torn labrum on anterior feels like bout 1" tear very lose she want even come see our team dr much less ortho dr ive got some elitrophin left but very little she just refuse go to dr so i guess we order more that and try ill give her a cc of decadron once a week it only last bout 2 days now and imflammation back,,,i appreciate the imput

If you don't mind me asking, what was her dose?

what are some ppl thoughts and input on cycles for input my wife has tried anavar she likes it,,,she tried npp at 100mg weekly liked it but less results,, and she has tried primobolan and it really broke her out(acne),,,she is wanting to try some hgh she has a slightly torn labrum on anterior im thinking it will help i dont have much experience working with females on ped's, so most of mine is coming on trial and error and research,,thank you for any imfo

If ANAVAR worked well for her go back to that.

I have a friend who was skinny as fuck and wanted to do stripping. She took only 25mg EQ (if I recall correctly) for a while and now she's got awesome legs and ass. She swears she's got no sides from it...

fitnesskatz

If ANAVAR worked well for her go back to that.

well that what we have recently done,,,they balkan,,,i jus try to find something different for her that maybe help her shoulder more,,,she work like 80-90hrs week so i do all the research everything for her im thinking the var and npp both increase collagen syn. right so maybe give her some shoulder relief,,,keep in mind she strong for female and she just started working out when we got married back in spring she benching 185x6 she 6'1' tall athletic background so that always helps she has really big joints so im thinking she has very strong tendons idk man i just always try to keep open mind to what others have seen and experienced but yea she likes the var at 20mg daily she jus dont like having to get lip waxed every week but it works great for her

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws