over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth about Big Ramy

Anyone else feel he could benefit more to gain thick dense traps if did the shrugs properly... too much arm flexion or bending if you want his elbows... also maybe a drop or two of SEO could help add more sweeping width to his right quad compared to left... the quad are noticeable if really look as well as his traps when posing... not saying everything else dont look good with the small waist just when I think traps I think classic yates and the slabs of meat he carried flung over his shoulders

perhaps he realized that heavy deadlifts and shrugs are too much of an injury risk? Yates also hurt himself many times from heavy rows...

perhaps he realized that heavy deadlifts and shrugs are too much of an injury risk? Yates also hurt himself many times from heavy rows...

Im not arguing you that yates usually trained like he was lifting houses and it will take its toll that I can speak of first hand, I speaking of ramy's form... way too much arm movement.. have to keep those arms straight down to the ground not saying lockouted sense for added joint extension strain... but to isolate those traps, all that arm movement especially with the light weight I doubt he getting the kind of isolation he looking for and you can tell by the lack of thickness in his back poses... lat sweep tho, impressive to say the least..

The answer is simple.....he just started taking gear in the past few years so his body is fresh and exploded with growth. Ya he has great genetics and is dedicated to the sport. He probably gets his gear paid for by rich arabs. And he is loaded from head to toe with gallons of synthol. Take away lots of his synthol and he isnt that impressive. His outer sweep of his quads is all synthol. Somebody show me a pic of anybody with a sweep anywhere close to his....cuz there isnt one which is obviously all synthol.

The answer is simple.....he just started taking gear in the past few years so his body is fresh and exploded with growth. Ya he has great genetics and is dedicated to the sport. He probably gets his gear paid for by rich arabs. And he is loaded from head to toe with gallons of synthol. Take away lots of his synthol and he isnt that impressive. His outer sweep of his quads is all synthol. Somebody show me a pic of anybody with a sweep anywhere close to his....cuz there isnt one which is obviously all synthol.

God I have to get some synthol!

how many guys start with human grade gear?

how many guys get world class training from the start?

how many guys don't worry about what their hgh costs?

just a perfect storm of genetics and good circumstances

if this were true and it was "all synthol" then couldn't most of us look like this then?
and yet 99% people on the planet don't..... and you got a lot of IFBB pros trying to....
-JS

if this were true and it was "all synthol" then couldn't most of us look like this then?
and yet 99% people on the planet don't..... and you got a lot of IFBB pros trying to....
-JS

agreed... his greatest feat is his waist by far... the spread up top with steep taper to middle with the wide sweep below... that is the magic piece to the puzzle.... all other pro's who always try to fill out more up top or bottom even when trying to not effect their waist will still sacrifice it unintentionally... its almost like before he started training when he made the deal with the devil he donned a chastity belt and locked his waist in place and went from there.. I'd pass and even pay money to NOT see him naked but for the sake of all things holy its entirely possible under even the skimpiest of trunks its black magic exist under those shorts keeping that waist cinched in tight and locked in place, narrow as fuck...LOL

agreed... his greatest feat is his waist by far... the spread up top with steep taper to middle with the wide sweep below... that is the magic piece to the puzzle.... all other pro's who always try to fill out more up top or bottom even when trying to not effect their waist will still sacrifice it unintentionally... its almost like before he started training when he made the deal with the devil he donned a chastity belt and locked his waist in place and went from there.. I'd pass and even pay money to NOT see him naked but for the sake of all things holy its entirely possible under even the skimpiest of trunks its black magic exist under those shorts keeping that waist cinched in tight and locked in place, narrow as fuck...LOL

Interevedesting.

I don't understand half the people in this forum at all....

Do you guys personally know anyone who could load up on any and every performance enhancement drug in the world, train 5 years and beat Usain Bolt in a race? Because I sure as hell don't.....YOU CANNOT BEAT A TOP OF THE CHART GENETIC ELITE....on an even playing field .....23 year old Johnny Walker down the street who has sprinting dreams can never beat Usain Bolt! Do you know how many people have used shitloads of juice and bench pressed? Millions! Do you know how many men have raw bench pressed 700 or more pounds out of those millions?

FIVE!!! Five People....Because they are the genetic elite.

Do you know why Paul Dillett can have 24 inch arms and be the laziest, unhardcore, weaksauce lifter in history while eating 1-3 times a day? And you reading this who eats 7 times a day religiously, and trains like his life is ending can barely break the tape at 19-20?!?!

Because he is a genetic elite!

So you have this incredibly mesomorphic bodybuilder from the middle East who looked like this when he started out lifting on the left.

I don't know too many guys who have quads and arms like that in their first couple workouts....

Attachments

• 405697_253682898033923_852673361_n.jpg
    405697_253682898033923_852673361_n.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 21,108
Last edited:
A very short time later and with some juice and Ramy is looking like this on the right....is that how you looked after a short time of lifting/juice?

Attachments

• tumblr_mjt7veUxIp1qzhjmao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mjt7veUxIp1qzhjmao1_500.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 57,862
The guy keeps going and last year looks like this in the beginning of 2012.....just a continued huge progression

Attachments

• 2012 01-04 Ramy Moh Elspiey 24.jpg
    2012 01-04 Ramy Moh Elspiey 24.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 46,997
Here we are in 2013 and this guy looks like this! He is ginourmous!
He has been on for all year and probably for a few years....and guess what?

SO HAVE A GIGANTIC AMOUNT OF YOU GUYS READING THIS!!!

Have you made gains like that in the last year? Why not? Like him you've been on the whole year and a lot of you guys are blasting hard. The reason is because you don't have this kind of elite mesomorphic/response to training/response to anabolics and GH genetics.

Do you know how many guys wanted to be Bo Jackson? Do you know how many guys ended up like Bo Jackson? one. That's top of the line athletic genetics.

When you take your next shot....I want you to think about your cycle you are doing right now......because this guy could do the exact cycle you are doing right now and be 2-3 times the size of you....just like Usain Bolt would be looking at you in his rear view mirror, Bo Jackson would be giving you an autograph because you are struggling at division 3, and Eric Spoto would be doing 37 reps with your max bench

Attachments

• ramy.jpg
    ramy.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 13,807
Last edited:
Jon Delarosa is not a small pro bodybuilder. Jon D has very good genetics for BBING. I would suppose Jon D has used his fair share of the sauce and vitamin G.

But he is getting dwarfed because your talking about the crème de la crème of genetics here.

Look at the leg size difference and Jon Delarosa has very good quads....you don't get that because of a special compound or mg amount.

Attachments

• ramyjon.jpg
    ramyjon.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 57,183

Loooool.....man theirs some ignorant people on here....lol....you really believe that?....just like
JS said also....don't you think their would be other pros that are far more experienced with synthol that would have the same leg sweep or better?....plus I don't see how you could do a large muscle like that and not have lumps everywhere.....Genetics , Genetics , Genetics...

Jon Delarosa is not a small pro bodybuilder. Jon D has very good genetics for BBING. I would suppose Jon D has used his fair share of the sauce and vitamin G.

But he is getting dwarfed because your talking about the crème de la crème of genetics here.

Look at the leg size difference and Jon Delarosa has very good quads....you don't get that because of a special compound or mg amount.

That is an insane picture .

A very short time later and with some juice and Ramy is looking like this on the right....is that how you looked after a short time of lifting/juice?https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...t-big-ramy-tumblr_mjt7veuxip1qzhjmao1_500.jpg

Going out on a limb here since they are more accepted in Europe, the Mediterranean, etc but something tells me there is a good chance dudes are sporting banana hammocks, So I just want to extend a thanks for posting a beach pic of the front only...;)

Well said DC.
I think a lot of people underestimate genetics and are constantly looking for the miracle pill.
News flash.... Nothing can defeat superior genetics

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22