over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth about Big Ramy

So you have this incredibly mesomorphic bodybuilder from the middle East who looked like this when he started out lifting on the left.

I don't know too many guys who have quads and arms like that in their first couple workouts....

Do you really believe this? That he just started lifting here? That he hadn't cycled yet? I sure as hell don't.

I'm not arguing anything else about genetics or whatever but what DJ says is a bunch of booolsheeet to build hype.:D

"First couple of workouts" LMAO :D

Last edited:
the reason no one wants to believe its genetics is bc then they become powerless. that's not a fun mental attitude. if there is no secret than most guys will have to realize its genetics and give up on being "massive"

the goal needs to be make YOU as big n lean as you can. if you become pro size great. if not, you weren't meant to. have fun.

DC telling everyone the truth that its genetics, is a rain on the dreamers parade. they hate to hear it lol.
-JS

Do you really believe this? That he just started lifting here? That he hadn't cycled yet? I sure as hell don't.

I'm not arguing anything else about genetics or whatever but what DJ says is a bunch of booolsheeet to build hype.:D

"First couple of workouts" LMAO :D

I know this....in a few short years this guy has exploded into the biggest pro bodybuilder on this earth. His trainer who was known for being absolutely massive....Dennis James ....had lifted for 25 years and still is dwarfed in size by his trainee Ramy after only a few short years. I would think Dennis James being the entrepreneur he is and as close he is with Ramy would know of a magic compound and being the entrepreneur he is would market it and become rich as hell on it. There is no magic compound and im pretty sure Dennis James has Ramy doing his methods because he knows after 25 years what works. Ive seen Dennis James even say "he has no idea how he is growing, he just keeps getting bigger no matter what he does"

Maybe that pic is 50 workouts, maybe its 5 workouts, maybe its 150 workouts, I got no idea and its semantics.....what do you think the largest pro bodybuilder (who got there in a few years) would look like after 30 workouts or so? I don't really care about the specifics....Ive never seen anyone become so massive after a few years of training regardless of the details

I agree, total genetic freak:eek:

the reason no one wants to believe its genetics is bc then they become powerless. that's not a fun mental attitude. if there is no secret than most guys will have to realize its genetics and give up on being "massive"

the goal needs to be make YOU as big n lean as you can. if you become pro size great. if not, you weren't meant to. have fun.

DC telling everyone the truth that its genetics, is a rain on the dreamers parade. they hate to hear it lol.
-JS

Excellent point, that's exactly what it is....It's jealousy, haters , what ever you want to call them....it kills them to think that they don't have a chance or someone is "better" then them.....their obsessed with knowing what doses pros take and call them liars if it ain't extremely high doses.....we toss around the term so much that people don't truly understand
the term "GENETIC FREAK"...their out there....and "super or HYPER RESPONDER".....

GENETIC FREAKS / HYPER RESPONDERS
- Kevin levrone
- flex wheeler
- Ronnie Coleman
-kai Greene
-Ramy

Drugs only make muscles larger!!!

Genetics....muscle separation , muscle bellies , muscle tie ins ,.....you have it or you don't.......

Seeing the before and after pic, I am not impressed anymore. Granted I am impressed how he looks in general but no longer am I puzzled. 2 years of juice on a starting frame like that in the "before" photo which is obviously juiced. He basically stepped in shit when he met DJ who got him doing the right things...right drugs/training/eating. Then realized this guy is not getting sloppy looking, less up the dose, damn waist is still small, lets up it again. 2 years of that and yeah the photo on the right is what I would expect if you are the type that doesn't get fat easily and has those genetics similar to Flex Wheeler and some others. If that was Branch he would look horrible after doing whatever he is doing. IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I know this....in a few short years this guy has exploded into the biggest pro bodybuilder on this earth. His trainer who was known for being absolutely massive....Dennis James ....had lifted for 25 years and still is dwarfed in size by his trainee Ramy after only a few short years. I would think Dennis James being the entrepreneur he is and as close he is with Ramy would know of a magic compound and being the entrepreneur he is would market it and become rich as hell on it. There is no magic compound and im pretty sure Dennis James has Ramy doing his methods because he knows after 25 years what works. Ive seen Dennis James even say "he has no idea how he is growing, he just keeps getting bigger no matter what he does"

Maybe that pic is 50 workouts, maybe its 5 workouts, maybe its 150 workouts, I got no idea and its semantics.....what do you think the largest pro bodybuilder (who got there in a few years) would look like after 30 workouts or so? I don't really care about the specifics....Ive never seen anyone become so massive after a few years of training regardless of the details

Yeah, if there was a secret compound that causes this type of growth it wouldn't be wasted on a few men winning trophies and chump change in their underwear. On this forum alone you could sell it and makeva better profit.

I don't believe in any magic compound and I believe in the importance of genetics, it's the major factor in bb success.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he had been juicing for 5 years by the time of that first pic. Usual gym rat cycles. Anyone know of someone with knowledge of the middle eastern bb scene, who might know about Ramy's background, and who doesn't BS usually? I'd like to know how close to the truth I am.:)

Then what happened, how could he grow so much and so quick if he wasn't a rank clean beginner in the first pic? Easy, started megadosing steroids, and the most important part: megadosing GH and insulin. He got close to his max quickly, from the gym rat/national bb level, because he started doing everything to the max all at once. You won't be seeing him making major size gains anymore, and why? because there's nowhere to go chemically, he's doing it all, he is maxed. The average bb shouldn't/wouldn't be maxed after 2-3 years of "training". It's like he went from Ronnie Coleman in 1991 to Ronnie 2003 in 3 years.

Some of this stuff is guesses on my part but I'm pretty confident I'm right.
Anyone here think Ramy will still be making "big" jumps in size?

I don't believe in any magic compound and I believe in the importance of genetics, it's the major factor in bb success.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he had been juicing for 5 years by the time of that first pic. Usual gym rat cycles. Anyone know of someone with knowledge of the middle eastern bb scene, who might know about Ramy's background, and who doesn't BS usually? I'd like to know how close to the truth I am.:)

Then what happened, how could he grow so much and so quick if he wasn't a rank clean beginner in the first pic? Easy, started megadosing steroids, and the most important part: megadosing GH and insulin. He got close to his max quickly, from the gym rat/national bb level, because he started doing everything to the max all at once. You won't be seeing him making major size gains anymore, and why? because there's nowhere to go chemically, he's doing it all, he is maxed. The average bb shouldn't/wouldn't be maxed after 2-3 years of "training". It's like he went from Ronnie Coleman in 1991 to Ronnie 2003 in 3 years.

Some of this stuff is guesses on my part but I'm pretty confident I'm right.
Anyone here think Ramy will still be making "big" jumps in size?

It's not because there's nowhere to go chemically, it's because there's nowhere to go physically. I mean there is a stopping point. Otherwise you could just increase your doses and we'd have guys stepping on stage at 325 @ 4%. There's a point where you just can't put anymore on and you may be right that he's reached it for himself. Maybe sometime in the future we will have guys on stage in the 300's, but I just don't see it.

And the only thing you'd get from someone with knowledge of his background is speculation. Nobody knows and at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
It's not because there's nowhere to go chemically, it's because there's nowhere to go physically. I mean there is a stopping point. Otherwise you could just increase your doses and we'd have guys stepping on stage at 325 @ 4%. There's a point where you just can't put anymore on and you may be right that he's reached it for himself. Maybe sometime in the future we will have guys on stage in the 300's, but I just don't see it.

And the only thing you'd get from someone with knowledge of his background is speculation. Nobody knows and at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

I feel very confident he will come in at least 10lbs in the same condition next year - he has shown no signs of stopping, why would he suddenly stop now?

I feel very confident he will come in at least 10lbs in the same condition next year - he has shown no signs of stopping, why would he suddenly stop now?

Probably because lack of size isn't his problem. Sure 10lbs would look good but he can win without it if he dials in 100% on show day. He needs to be 100% because a 90% Phil Heath can still beat anyone else.

cant grow forever. I don't expect too many more huge jumps in weight. but he had one HELLUVA "first cycle" lol:D

I bet BIG RAMY is having a blast. super happy for him. seems humble.

I hope he keeps things healthy. if he stays healthy and injury free he is gonna have a GREAT career.
-JS

Probably because lack of size isn't his problem. Sure 10lbs would look good but he can win without it if he dials in 100% on show day. He needs to be 100% because a 90% Phil Heath can still beat anyone else.

I think his size and condition will improve over the coming years.

I honestly think he has the potential to compete at 300lbs in good condition in the next 5 years

Don't know if this picture has been posted before, but it's interesting, nonetheless.

One year improvement. 2011-2012.

yHuYWvt.jpg

seems like the hasn't trained was a marketing scheme, to draw attention to him and get people talking about him. Smart none the less, its about selling your self and he managed to do that despite jay being the comeback story and kai trying to dethrone phil.

It's definitely genetics. One of my boys from back in the day went from like 180 natural to 240 ripped on gear it seemed like overnight. He entered a local show just for the hell of it and won the novice, his weight class, and best semmerty.

Pretty much all of the more experienced BB in the gym were jealous. Anyway he couldn't afford his expensive lifestyle and turned to crime and I think he's in jail now.

This is so simple guys, he is the genetic elite. He has an unreal response to gear, training and food and has a nice supply of HG gear and GH. Look at Phil Heath, dude went from basketball player to Mr. Olympia on how long? Short period of time compared to most people training and using gear. There are no secret drugs. It's consistency and genetics. We have all seen guys in the gym that are stupid strong and don't look it we have all seen freaks walking around. Bottom line take what u were given make urself a monster or whatever I wanna be and sit back and watch the show bc truth is most of us will never be pros or on the Olympia stage for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is obvious that Ramy is genetically gifted in many ways. Thankfully for him he also has been taking good advice in regards to training, nutrition, and drug usage. Any of those factors could derail his goals.

IMO, he is the single most impressive physique I have seen since Dorian Yates jumped on the scene. Really mind blowing. The only thing that hurts his Olympia chance is that he does not speak English well.

I disagree. His proportions are off. He's not as aesthetic pleasing as Heath.

Given a few more years to let his muscles mature aswell and hel be a serious contender.

He has the mass, now he just needs to dial the rest in

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity