over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth about Big Ramy

so many assumptions made about the middle east haha some areas really aren't as terrible as fox news may have you think

No they are not I did 7 tours over there these guys have access to pharma grade gear and HGH and better food than here in u.s.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

1.- the list in red are all products produced for humans with the exception of EQ

2.- in bold you put ¨pharma grade¨, which is not the same as vetarinarian (grade) products, regardless of Anvisas supervision

Well, vet grade is not UG either.

Your point was: "everyone uses UG nowadays", which is far from true.

My country is NOT a steroid paradise and you can find stuff from Organon, Aventis and Schering pretty easily here. Most girls in the gym take pharma var too.

You can even get Increlex in Israel without a prescription, which is pharm grade IGF-1. I'm sure you can get a lot more.

If you browse the sponsor's forums, you'll see that some of them can get human grade anabolics and HGH without a problem.

Well, vet grade is not UG either.

Your point was: "everyone uses UG nowadays", which is far from true.

Agreed with the part in bold.

However, it wasnt me arguing that everyone was using UG nowadays.

Hard work?? Like noone ever trained hard before him...
I have yet to see a video of him doing anything special.
Food?- Plenty of guys do this well. None look close to Ramy.
Drugs? Almost certainly good ones, but again, there are guys out there with that kind of access. Mutant Genetics- the ultimate reason combined with the previous two factors. I believe Dennis.

That info about him being 200 lbs. was in the last issue of Flex magazine. In an article about him. It said he was 200lbs. at the end of 2011. Gaining 100 lbs. of muscle in a year and a half is impossible to do. So the info about him being 200 lbs. must be incorrect. I don't know how well he speaks English, but he may have been misquoted by the interviewer. In the mideast they use the metric system for measuring weight, so there may have been an incorrect conversion to lbs. by someone. He probably was around 250 lbs. at the end of 2011. That makes much more sense.

yes eq is a vet compound.. but if you look real hard you will find human studies done with eq many years back.. the point is that legit pharms are making eq along with test ect and they know there is great demand in the bodybuilding community..

as for ramy.. pretty easy guys.. he is a genetic freak y.. but they take their bodybuilding very serious in many of the middle east countries.. ramy is sponsored by very wealthy people.. he gets whatever he needs in this regard.. pharm grade compounds and hgh.. time to train and food.. the owner of oxygen gyms is very wealthy and puts much money into those who he "helps".. and theres others..

so you have legit pharms making legit gear... sponsored.. time to train and eat.. and a complete genetic freak and you have a ramy.. is huge with a legit tiny waist.. no drug gives you that..

yes eq is a vet compound.. but if you look real hard you will find human studies done with eq many years back.. the point is that legit pharms are making eq along with test ect and they know there is great demand in the bodybuilding community..

as for ramy.. pretty easy guys.. he is a genetic freak y.. but they take their bodybuilding very serious in many of the middle east countries.. ramy is sponsored by very wealthy people.. he gets whatever he needs in this regard.. pharm grade compounds and hgh.. time to train and food.. the owner of oxygen gyms is very wealthy and puts much money into those who he "helps".. and theres others..

so you have legit pharms making legit gear... sponsored.. time to train and eat.. and a complete genetic freak and you have a ramy.. is huge with a legit tiny waist.. no drug gives you that..

Preach!

Here's his secret

**broken link removed**

I saw a girl on POF and her profile pic was of her jacking off the shake weight. ........................................Banged her an hour later:) True story.

I saw a girl on POF and her profile pic was of her jacking off the shake weight. ........................................Banged her an hour later:) True story.

bitches love the shake weight

Haha off subject but that reminded me of some good times using POF.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

I obviously have no idea about how long he's actually been training, his drug regimen or diet, but whatever he's doing works extremely well for him! My guess would be amazing genetics, lots of good pharm-grade drugs and a well planned high quality diet. Training probably isn't much different from what we all do.

[ame="http://youtu.be/O7phJZAy08w"]http://youtu.be/O7phJZAy08w[/ame]

Lotsa super slow HIT stuff in his training

Last edited:
Anyone else feel he could benefit more to gain thick dense traps if did the shrugs properly... too much arm flexion or bending if you want his elbows... also maybe a drop or two of SEO could help add more sweeping width to his right quad compared to left... the quad are noticeable if really look as well as his traps when posing... not saying everything else dont look good with the small waist just when I think traps I think classic yates and the slabs of meat he carried flung over his shoulders

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131