over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen highest dose?

New guy question:
Not counting the guys who run it constantly, what is a good length of time for good fat loss in one run? Looking to get some for my wife, she is working on dropping a decent amount of fat (accumulated over several years of medical issues). At her size dosage (4ml each ED), one bottle would only last 25 days (3 weeks).

Would she see decent results in that time, or would a longer run be necessary?

As long as she watches your diet and training or at least cardio, she should be able to see some very good results in those 3wks. I would suggest getting a few bottles though, as has been said above, once she starts and she starts to see the results and energy increases, she is not going to want to come off!

Thanks guys.

I was already thinking of ordering her two bottles each of the syntheselen and synthetine. She does some cardio at the gym, and her various medical issues are finally to the point where she can start lifting pain free again(ankle, shoulder, stomach, etc). She is nowhere near consistent though, and I can't seem to get her to be, doesn't matter what I say.

I will update down the road.

Thanks guys.

I was already thinking of ordering her two bottles each of the syntheselen and synthetine. She does some cardio at the gym, and her various medical issues are finally to the point where she can start lifting pain free again(ankle, shoulder, stomach, etc). She is nowhere near consistent though, and I can't seem to get her to be, doesn't matter what I say.

She is likely not consisitent because she isn't motivated. Once she sees
some results I think she dedicate more effort to into it.

i wonder if a more concentrated version could be made to reduce the amount of pinning for us big guys

She is likely not consisitent because she isn't motivated. Once she sees
some results I think she dedicate more effort to into it.

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks guys.

Good luck to your girl. Slow progress is the key, especialy when medical issues involved. Keep us tuned.

Thanks BD.

Her medical issues were mainly joint-based. Shoulder pain before and after surgery, ankle pain before and after surgery, and some female issues.

Getting ready to order soon. Thanks for the input.

Thanks BD.

Her medical issues were mainly joint-based. Shoulder pain before and after
surgery, ankle pain before and after surgery, and some female issues.

Getting ready to order soon. Thanks for the input.

Has she tried Glucosamine?

Just finished reading this whole thread. Ive been an over the road truck driver for the last 5 years. Went from 235lbs all the way up to 300. Ive recently taken a job where I can be home every night and can't wait to get back in shape. This stuff sounds like it would really kickstart my fat loss once I've started doing light cardio to start out. So I'd probably do 2 2cc injections in the morning, then repeat once I'm home from work. I'd probably do my quads in the morning, and glutes in the evenings. I'd like to use the thinnest pins possible, but it's been so long since I've used gear, I'm not sure the thickness, or length of pins for each location. Remember....I'm a large fellow. I'm 6'3 300lbs, but luckily I have shoulders as wide as a door. Another question. Once I'm down to about 250-260 I plan on getting back on AAS. It says these two compounds can be used for PCT....can someone elaborate on how they help even out your hormones? Do you need to run clomid, nolvadex as well? Or will these do the trick themselves. Thanks for any info guys.

Just finished reading this whole thread. Ive been an over the road truck driver for the last 5 years. Went from 235lbs all the way up to 300. Ive recently taken a job where I can be home every night and can't wait to get back in shape. This stuff sounds like it would really kickstart my fat loss once I've started doing light cardio to start out. So I'd probably do 2 2cc injections in the morning, then repeat once I'm home from work. I'd probably do my quads in the morning, and glutes in the evenings. I'd like to use the thinnest pins possible, but it's been so long since I've used gear, I'm not sure the thickness, or length of pins for each location. Remember....I'm a large fellow. I'm 6'3 300lbs, but luckily I have shoulders as wide as a door. Another question. Once I'm down to about 250-260 I plan on getting back on AAS. It says these two compounds can be used for PCT....can someone elaborate on how they help even out your hormones? Do you need to run clomid, nolvadex as well? Or will these do the trick themselves. Thanks for any info guys.

If you are going to be doing quads and glutes I would suggest a 25g 1" pin.....

I know many that use them with Nolva/Clomid and those that use them without...Personally I would use them with the Nolva/Clomid, as it will assist with keeping your gains, while continuing fat loss and energy.....

If you are going to be doing quads and glutes I would suggest a 25g 1" pin.....

I know many that use them with Nolva/Clomid and those that use them without...Personally I would use them with the Nolva/Clomid, as it will assist with keeping your gains, while continuing fat loss and energy.....

Thanks bro. I appreciate the info.

I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen straight through during this pct and like it much better. I was doing sq but its a lot of shots so switched over to im and they go much smoother. You are going to really like using those two products, I feel great!

I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen straight through during this pct and like it much better. I was doing sq but its a lot of shots so switched over to im and they go much smoother. You are going to really like using those two products, I feel great!

I do both again. Synthetine is a great sex drive booster. My missus is hardly resting lately :D

IM or Sub Q???

Hey guys running the Syntheselen and Synthetine together i see mixed reviews on doing them IM or Sub Q......Can anyone tell me if one is better than the other or are they equally as effective?

Hey guys running the Syntheselen and Synthetine together i see mixed reviews on doing them IM or Sub Q......Can anyone tell me if one is better than the other or are they equally as effective?

They are both as equally effective...The only thing to consider is whether you personally prefer IM or SQ injections everyday.....

I have and do use both methods...All depends on which pins I grab on that given day.....

What is the typical length of time to take the both of them together? Or the minimum length to run them?

What is the typical length of time to take the both of them together? Or the minimum length to run them?

Personally, I never run less then 12wks...Ideally the longer the better, there is no maximum amount of time as there are no ill-effects of the products.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear