over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen highest dose?

What is the typical length of time to take the both of them together? Or the minimum length to run them?

I usually go 6 months on 6 months off. Like K1 said, the longer you run it the better the results!

You can use the code in my sig if you are feeling generous:p;)

Question for Big A and other researchers, What is the best dosage cost/effect for synthetine?

Question for Big A and other researchers, What is the best dosage cost/effect for synthetine?

A 200lb man should be taking 4ml/ed...If you are looking for the lowest amount possible and still about to achieve visible results (for cost reasons), I would not suggest going any lower then 3ml/ed.....

Dosing protocol is 1ml per 55lb.....

A 200lb man should be taking 4ml/ed...If you are looking for the lowest amount possible and still about to achieve visible results (for cost reasons), I would not suggest going any lower then 3ml/ed.....

Dosing protocol is 1ml per 55lb.....

K1 IM taking 5cc ed im wondering how high I can go before im just throwing away $. Their has to be a point where your not getting out what your spending. How much better is say 8-10 cc ed vs my current 5. Refering to synthetine...

K1 IM taking 5cc ed im wondering how high I can go before im just throwing away $. Their has to be a point where your not getting out what your spending. How much better is say 8-10 cc ed vs my current 5. Refering to synthetine...

Oh, I thought were asking how low you could go...As far as how high, I haven't bothered going any higher then 5ml/ed.....

My question would be what are you looking for out of the product if you are asking about 8-10ml/ed...I would probably suggest adding Syntheselen with the Synthetine instead of going that high with the Synthetine alone.....

Oh, I thought were asking how low you could go...As far as how high, I haven't bothered going any higher then 5ml/ed.....

My question would be what are you looking for out of the product if you are asking about 8-10ml/ed...I would probably suggest adding Syntheselen with the Synthetine instead of going that high with the Synthetine alone.....

Using slin for size while getting leaner. 5 seems great thus far but im just curious if more is better to what point. Cost/effects you know. I thought I once read somewhere big A said he did 8-10 ed at a body weight of like 250.

Using slin for size while getting leaner. 5 seems great thus far but im just curious if more is better to what point. Cost/effects you know. I thought I once read somewhere big A said he did 8-10 ed at a body weight of like 250.

It is possible, the man was a chemical freak for a while there:p

Maybe jump up it up slowly until you no longer experience any noticeable changes and coast at that particular dose from there?!

I scanned through this and some of the other threads on this but have a couple question.

Does it matter what time of day you take it?
Do you need the transporter? if so what do you recommend? Clen?
Do you feel jittery from the energy? or is the feeling like taking caffeine?

I scanned through this and some of the other threads on this but have a couple question.

Does it matter what time of day you take it?
Do you need the transporter? if so what do you recommend? Clen?
Do you feel jittery from the energy? or is the feeling like taking caffeine?

Clen is not a transporter of anything it never has been known of one either to my knowledge. Insulin is the transporter but im curious if you actually need the slin. Im going to have to read some more, I know dat also says to use slin.

Either will work fine...Personal preference.....

Hey K - this might be a silly question, I think I am over thinking this.

Can one use a .5 inch insulin syringe (1cc) and inject via chest, bi, tri and so forth?

or if doing IM, it must be 1inch ?

2nd queastion - if using a .5inch insulin syringe, what would you recommned to use SQ 0 5/8 ' and is there leverage one over the other?

Thanks!
Chip

Hey K - this might be a silly question, I think I am over thinking this.

Can one use a .5 inch insulin syringe (1cc) and inject via chest, bi, tri and so forth?

or if doing IM, it must be 1inch ?

2nd queastion - if using a .5inch insulin syringe, what would you recommned to use SQ 0 5/8 ' and is there leverage one over the other?

Thanks!
Chip

Over thinking it bro...If you are going SQ, a 5/8 will be fine...If you are going IM you can get away with a 1/2 for chest, bis, tris, etc.....

Can someone elaborate on their experiences with glucogen injections for me? Sounds interesting Google didn't give me any great info about it.
Thanks
R

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads