over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long time gone... Lost touch with MC

Sumpump52

Registered
hey guys I haven't posted on Pm in forever, I usually watch some threads and stuff but last time I came on here I was a little too snippy with people cause I was so young lol but I waited a few years and now im back hopefully every one is just as jacked and helpful as I have read on other posts!

I was a member on MC and I haven't been able to load their site for months....anyone know what happened their ? allot of those guys were like a second family to me and now I cant get ahold of them... pretty shitty too loose connection with them!

What's MC?

Muscle creation, was a private board for a long time, I know some of the members on here were on their but it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to find them lol

and yea it took me a few years to wise up lol a few ass chewing's and some lessons helped that haha

Muscle creation, was a private board for a long time, I know some of the members on here were on their but it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to find them lol

and yea it took me a few years to wise up lol a few ass chewing's and some lessons helped that haha

Never heard of it.

hey guys I haven't posted on Pm in forever, I usually watch some threads and stuff but last time I came on here I was a little too snippy with people cause I was so young lol but I waited a few years and now im back hopefully every one is just as jacked and helpful as I have read on other posts!

I was a member on MC and I haven't been able to load their site for months....anyone know what happened their ? allot of those guys were like a second family to me and now I cant get ahold of them... pretty shitty too loose connection with them!
I'm right there with you brother. I miss MC but I miss MM even more. MM was an incredible board, to bad it's long gone and most likely will never be back. The fact that MC is missing in action is how I ended up here just a few weeks ago, looking for another board to be a part of to continue my research. I found MM through APT Pro Gear and that is how I found this board. I can't believe how many boards are floating around the net now, can be very confusing and frustrating finding a good no bullshit board. So far so good with doing some researching on this board, there is some bullshit threads to weed through, but overall I've been able to pull some good research from the threads here at ProMuscle. At this point I'm going to hangout for awhile and continue to research and follow threads, so far this is the only board I've felt comfortable enough to join since loosing MC

cubano I remember you partner we talked a few times, thank god im not alone :( lol have you seen anyone else from our board on here ?

No, haven't seen anyone else. Last I read was that they were planning on bringing MC back online but so far nothing. I'm not sure what happened.

I'm right there with you brother. I miss MC but I miss MM even more. MM was an incredible board, to bad it's long gone and most likely will never be back. The fact that MC is missing in action is how I ended up here just a few weeks ago, looking for another board to be a part of to continue my research. I found MM through APT Pro Gear and that is how I found this board. I can't believe how many boards are floating around the net now, can be very confusing and frustrating finding a good no bullshit board. So far so good with doing some researching on this board, there is some bullshit threads to weed through, but overall I've been able to pull some good research from the threads here at ProMuscle. At this point I'm going to hangout for awhile and continue to research and follow threads, so far this is the only board I've felt comfortable enough to join since loosing MC

damn well im glad to know I wasn't the only one who loved that board, I have been on here a while but was never active on here, I will have to be now considering the lab rat experiments will only end when my lab rat dies ahahha

and yea I noticed their is some shaky stuff on here but not overwhelming for those of us who have common sense lol I really like the extensive knowledge on slin and peptides all on here ...crazy how much their is to read on all of that

and cubano I pray they bring it back I liked having it all private but its good to know that this board is here

I was really active on MC the past three years and then it was just gone sometime this last summer. No word from Adren, storm or any of the rest of them.

I really like the extensive knowledge on slin and peptides all on here ...crazy how much their is to read on all of that
I definitely agree!:headbang:

That is one thing that MC was missing out on is peps. I must say all together I was getting burned out on MC. MC became inundated with beginner questions and they would ask the same questions over and over again even if their question was just answered in the previous post or thread. For this reason I wasn't on much in the last couple of years. I was posting on the board all the time back in the 2000's when MC was MM. That's when it was really good. It was shortly after MM become MC that it went down hill for me. This board is a fresh array of new info and research to be had, I'm digging it!

I was really active on MC the past three years and then it was just gone sometime this last summer. No word from Adren, storm or any of the rest of them.
I've been in touch with AJ the last few weeks and he hasn't heard of anything either. All that he mentioned was that they needed to work some admin stuff out. MC was getting a little out of hand with some shit talk. I miss Jam, he really kept the board together along with a couple of other key people you already mentioned

Storm really knew her stuff but it was Jamoliv and Two_slug that I really looked forward to reading anything they posted. Between the 3 of them was an enormous amount of info on point, they were always on point :D

Jamilov owned all the stickys over there. His blast/cruise protocol was money.

I miss it being a paid private board. It was actually the first board I joined and I found it by accident.

I would Like to invite all you guys to my new forum.
There is an invite area for all members of the community with 2 years.
Not a VIP or "hidden" just an area for the guys that have been around a while.

Hope you guys will consider joining and feel welcome there.

Generation X Bodybuilding - GenerationXBodybuilding.com is the forum Raj is talking about. He is not new to the board forums and has been around when it comes to the boards so please go over and check it out, you will be amazed. :)

Jamilov owned all the stickys over there. His blast/cruise protocol was money.
You are absolutely right, the man is a Jedi master when it comes to knowledge about gear and how to rightfully utilize it

I miss it being a paid private board. It was actually the first board I joined and I found it by accident.
I agree 100%. I felt very fortunate to have come across it. I was actively looking but wasn't coming across anything I felt secure with. Then I found MM through APT Pro Gear and joined right away. My foundation of knowledge and research is completely accredited to the MM board (aka MC). Like I mentioned before, APT is how I found MM, so after a little looking around and being disgusted with the boards I was coming across I decided to go back to my original source, APT, and that is how I found this board.

Thank you very much, I will check it out :)

MM was pretty good. Seems like nowadays though this is really the only decent forum out there.I like Rajjin's forum but there just isnt enough people on there yet so not alot of content

MM was pretty good. Seems like nowadays though this is really the only decent forum out there.I like Rajjin's forum but there just isnt enough people on there yet so not alot of content
Good to know. I think for now I will bounce between this board and Rajjin's board to see if I may have found a new home. Thanks :headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner