over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body building jobs

am i the only one thinking his priorities are a little off basing his job around his bodybuilding and not the other way around?

Not really; you could include bodybuilding in the "quality of life" requirement that most people balance a career with. I do inside sales, make a good living and I don't get physically baked. I do get mentally baked some days, but a good workout becomes therapuetic at that point.

Real Estate Agent...more or less make my own schedule (well it revolves around clients needs) but it's easy to get meals in and I always have time to train at one time of day or another..personally I prefer lifting in the evening/nighttime but that's just me.

OPS manager sit at a computer all day. Eating is fine can eat when I want. Yes I have to way more watch my diet and do endless cardio to come in shape.

IMO dont try to find a job that supports bodybuilding. Find a job you like, and then make it work for bodybuilding. Otherwise, youll end up miserable in a boring job you hate

But how do you manage to find stamina to hit the gym after 10 hours of heavy labor under the sun?

Weekends, A.M, before estimates, Rain days, If and When.
Half days, since I own the company, after the important part of the job is done.
No cardio in the gym, eat everything and anything, still hit 5-6%

all jobs are if you work hard enough.

I do outside sales for work...drive 50,000 a year plus some flying. Not an excuse. I pack all my food ahead of time and keep it in the deep freezer. If I fly, I just make sure my hotel has a kitchen and grocery store near by.

Im a paramedic only a yr of school, decent pay with insurance, and always time to eat, rest and workout.

I do outside sales for work...drive 50,000 a year plus some flying. Not an excuse. I pack all my food ahead of time and keep it in the deep freezer. If I fly, I just make sure my hotel has a kitchen and grocery store near by.

Forgot to say it more than enough pays the bills.

bust your ass, it willbe worth it in whatever feild you end up in

^Agree.

I used to work as an outside salesman and made my own schedule. I found time to get up before work and hit the gym. I also found the time to workout for a couple of hrs afterwards. IMO, It all depends on your motivation at the time.

Last edited:
Whatever you do...DONT work for a natural gas company. I took a job two years ago working for a natural gas company and 70+ hour weeks were the norm. I didnt last very long.

Software Engineer. I pretty much set my own hours and I can (and do) eat when ever it's time to. :) oh yeah.... I expend practically no physical energy doing my job, so I can hit it at the gym with everything I've got.

I love my desk

Whatever you do...DONT work for a natural gas company. I took a job two years ago working for a natural gas company and 70+ hour weeks were the norm. I didnt last very long.

Unless I'm making 200k I wouldn't work 70 hours.

Software Engineer. I pretty much set my own hours and I can (and do) eat when ever it's time to. :) oh yeah.... I expend practically no physical energy doing my job, so I can hit it at the gym with everything I've got.

I love my desk

How many hours on the treadmill???

How many hours on the treadmill???

None.

Offseason my idea of cardio is eating fast enough to get my heart rate up :) My metabolism pretty much screams.

I spent 18 years pouring and finishing concrete and no matter how much I ate I could never maintain a body weight over 200 lbs, most of the time I was right around 190. Now that I ride a desk I spend most of the year between 215 and 220. Like I said... I LOVE MY DESK!!! <3

am i the only one thinking his priorities are a little off basing his job around his bodybuilding and not the other way around?

Phil i have to agree with you. Ever since becoming a home owner, getting married and having my first child on the way

Labour intensive jobs can be great when it comes to leaning out...its basically paid/sponsored cardio. :D

But when trying to gain weight your gonna need a bunch more food.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws