over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being too big

Can_someone_please_delete_this_thread.jpg

Black women are very very tight. It's no surprise she wouldn't IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats asians. if anything, the blacks are the loosest

Hmmm. Asians girls I knew were tight, true... However, the ones I dated could (and wanted to) take "more". They loves double penetration. I think it had more to do with pain threshold and pressure stimulation.

The woman I've been seeing for the past year is Italian. She finds large penetration completely erotic and is fascinated with fisting.

I've never met a "loose" black girl...

Just trying to illustrate a point here :)

Last edited:
Hmmm. Asians girls I knew were tight, true... However, the ones I dated could (and wanted to) take "more". They loves double penetration. I think it had more to do with pain threshold and pressure stimulation.

The woman I've been seeing for the past year is Italian. She finds large penetration completely erotic and is fascinated with fisting.

Just trying to illustrate a point here :)

were the asians you were with 'westernized'? the full blood Japs i've been cry when you smash their cervix lol

ive never been with a black, i wus just going on the stereotypes i'v heard lol

Last edited:
were the asians you were with 'westernized'?

Yes... Most were. Are you suggesting their sexual preferences are a product of western society... Could be. Hadn't thought of it in that sense.

Yes... Most were. Are you suggesting their sexual preferences are a product of western society... Could be. Hadn't thought of it in that sense.

its a possibility, once they are tainted by western culture and social interactions they become as bad as a white girl who grew up in the ghetto.

This thread really is attracting the scum of promuscle now (on this page). It needs to be deleted.

were the asians you were with 'westernized'? the full blood Japs i've been cry when you smash their cervix lol

ive never been with a black, i wus just going on the stereotypes i'v heard lol

Black women are, by far, tightest (generally speaking... There's always a random few loose). I knew immediately in that video she would decline. I know her body type. Very petite

Black women are, by far, tightest (generally speaking... There's always a random few loose). I knew immediately in that video she would decline. I know her body type. Very petite

I'll have to try some someday, just for the experience and see if they live up to the hype.

This thread really is attracting the scum of promuscle now (on this page). It needs to be deleted.

Perhaps. For some, it raised an interesting point of view. It's the way it's expressed that can be "scum".

For me, I like to pursue an intellectual side of the discussion. Based on experience. But, yes, it is borderline.

Yeah, we all saw your confession in the ass thread...

Yep, you caught me. I'm not a fan of road kill pussy that looks like its been diced in a meat grinder so the obvious answer is that I'm gay. You caught me! Can't get anything past you guys. I believe I provided pics in which case the guys that were initially debating with me ultimately agreed with me so BigA, Pimpman, and OTH must be flaming queers as well.

Pretty sure that I made it clear that I'm an avid fan of the vag. Just not beef jerky vag. :lightbulb:

Nice try, Kramer. ;)

Yep, you caught me. I'm not a fan of road kill pussy that looks like its been diced in a meat grinder so the obvious answer is that I'm gay. You caught me! Can't get anything past you guys. I believe I provided pics in which case the guys that were initially debating with me ultimately agreed with me so BigA, Pimpman, and OTH must be flaming queers as well.

Pretty sure that I made it clear that I'm an avid fan of the vag. Just not beef jerky vag. :lightbulb:

Nice try, Kramer. ;)

all good brother, vag for life!

I assume you have slept with about 1 million women from all over the globe by the way you can generally speak like this :confused:

I assume you have slept with about 1 million women from all over the globe by the way you can generally speak like this :confused:

not that hard to sleep with a million women these days. just put an ad on craigslist and keep track, eventually you'll get a million sluts under your belt (literally and figuratively)

Last edited:
am i drunk or am i actually reading this?:confused:

I really a drunk, I appologise for my juvenile actions, but the thread will be deleted soon... but i will likely keep posting until the effects ware off (im also blowing up some of my ex gf's phones)

Last edited:

Actually, I think I've had less sexual partners due to being very inhibited and shy in my 20's and early 30's. I've just had different races and cultures attract more frequently to my "type".

My opinion, of course. Lol

all good brother, vag for life!

I'm glad that others have a sense of humor. I figured you were just fucking around with me and not really calling me gay so that's why I responded the way I did. I honestly expected a pissing contest, but thx for not being uptight. :cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws