over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MIKE ARNOLD, If you are in here please answer this question

JAP426

Registered
Will Trest Ace or Trest Deca show an increase or decrease in the testosterone level on bloodwork? I Can't really get a definitive answer on this. I am talking about using Trest Ace or Trest Deca in place of the test. SO USING NO TEST AT ALL. Thanks in advance for your response.

long story short.. was on trt and doubled my dose to 400 mg cyp and my doc hit me with surprise test .. came back around 2000.. told me take nothing for 2 weeks and then retest.. the whole time i was on trest 50mg ED.. on the 2nd test I came back at a 418..

So NO it will not as far as I can tell..

long story short.. was on trt and doubled my dose to 400 mg cyp and my doc hit me with surprise test .. came back around 2000.. told me take nothing for 2 weeks and then retest.. the whole time i was on trest 50mg ED.. on the 2nd test I came back at a 418..

Yeah this is what I am trying to figure out. Going to be dropping the test and strictly using trest deca before I get my trt bloodwork. I had heard a rumour that trestolone could cause a false positive for test on the bloodwork though. This was my concern. Others have said that it will in fact suppress test levels.

Another thing u should be asking is how is the estro side effexs and how does it impact ur cbc's? Docs will take a look at the cbc's and if high and test is low and trest has made those go up, think they might lean towards polycythemia vera, and have u stop trt completely....??? Just might? Dunno, but id guess they might ;)

How was your blood work on trest? Were lipids too bad?

Cauthen, just to be sure, you were taking 50 mg of trest all the way up to the day before the blood draw?

Well......

Another thing u should be asking is how is the estro side effexs and how does it impact ur cbc's? Docs will take a look at the cbc's and if high and test is low and trest has made those go up, think they might lean towards polycythemia vera, and have u stop trt completely....??? Just might? Dunno, but id guess they might ;)

I am hoping Letro takes care of estro issues.

I am hoping Letro takes care of estro issues.

I hope so too, but from past convos some say estro is a methylated estro while on trest and is hard to control....

Will Trest Ace or Trest Deca show an increase or decrease in the testosterone level on bloodwork? I Can't really get a definitive answer on this. I am talking about using Trest Ace or Trest Deca in place of the test. SO USING NO TEST AT ALL. Thanks in advance for your response.

I'm no expert, but I'll throw this out there.

First, ester (Ace / deconate) wont matter in this equation. Its all trestolone / Trest / MENT.

Second, trestolone potently inhibits natural test and sperm production (12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone). It's been investigated as male birth control. It should show a DECREASE in serum testosterone over time in lab results for testosterone levels.

Structurally, 7a-methyl-19-nortestosterone (Trest) is a NANDROLONE derivative. Very much different then test, structurally. There is no reason it should show up as an increased serum test result as some false reading or something (that I know of) in labs. It should TANK your test serum levels. However, there could be interplay. We all know Tren can sometimes show up as extremely high E2 on standard labs when your estrogen is not that high. So its a wild card but I doubt it would show as high testosterone for any reason. That doesnt logically follow, IMO, because its structurally so different. It's more likely to show as nandrolone (I'd guess) which is not on your standard hormone panel you are talking about.

The next issue is WILL the trestolone itself show up in the unlikely event it is tested for (or if they are testing for Nandrolone) for employment, law enforcement, etc. They would have to be testing for a specific compound (which trestolone is very unlikely to be on a regular anabolic panel right now, and you arent an Olympic competitor :D). AAS screening blood panels alone are rare for average joes.

My semi-educated case is your serum/free test will come back low. However someone more qualified should chime in here.

Last edited:
WOW

I really appreciate your in depth response. Makes alot of sense. I hope you are right. This is strictly a medical blood test not any type of drug test. But I am a trt patient. Thanks again for your help.

I'm no expert, but I'll throw this out there.

First, ester (Ace / deconate) wont matter in this equation. Its all trestolone / Trest / MENT.

Second, trestolone potently inhibits natural test and sperm production (12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone). It's been investigated as male birth control. It should show a DECREASE in serum testosterone over time in lab results for testosterone levels.

Structurally, 7a-methyl-19-nortestosterone (Trest) is a NANDROLONE derivative. Very much different then test, structurally. There is no reason it should show up as an increased serum test result as some false reading or something (that I know of) in labs. It should TANK your test serum levels. However, there could be interplay. We all know Tren can sometimes show up as extremely high E2 on standard labs when your estrogen is not that high. So its a wild card but I doubt it would show as high testosterone for any reason. That doesnt logically follow, IMO, because its structurally so different. It's more likely to show as nandrolone (I'd guess) which is not on your standard hormone panel you are talking about.

The next issue is WILL the trestolone itself show up in the unlikely event it is tested for (or if they are testing for Nandrolone) for employment, law enforcement, etc. They would have to be testing for a specific compound (which trestolone is very unlikely to be on a regular anabolic panel right now, and you arent an Olympic competitor :D). AAS screening blood panels alone are rare for average joes.

My semi-educated case is your serum/free test will come back low. However someone more qualified should chime in here.

I was running 375 test prop and 250 trest ace and my serum total test came back at over 4000 back in June. I didn't have e2 checked but I am planning to get another set of labs Friday (currently running 300 test prop, 225 trest ace, 300 mast prop).

Speaking of Mike Arnold, he was a guest on PED radio a few weeks ago. Lots of insulin talk...

**broken link removed**

I was running 375 test prop and 250 trest ace and my serum total test came back at over 4000 back in June. I didn't have e2 checked but I am planning to get another set of labs Friday (currently running 300 test prop, 225 trest ace, 300 mast prop).

Those were your weekly totals and your test came back at 4000? Sounds high

I'm not surprised. Theoretically, serum testosterone should be zero (by my half educated logic on this subject). But it doesnt always play out like that in labs, as we see with false E2 readings and Tren.

Here is a post from a guy on PHF that was running Trest ONLY.
My test usually comes back at 200-300 on trest at 50mg/d when it should be 0 (no exogenous test used). IM, oral, and TD all have trest giving false positive for test for me. Similarly trendione will test falsely for estradiol for me at like 300 (10x normal).... Trest + trenavar = useless bloods lol

**broken link removed**

So perhaps you cannot bank on low to no test levels when running Trest. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt as with anything.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Theoretically, serum testosterone should be zero (by my half educated logic on this subject). But it doesnt always play out like that in labs, as we see with false E2 readings and Tren.

Here is a post from a guy on PHF that was running Trest ONLY.

**broken link removed**

So perhaps you cannot bank on low to no test levels when running Trest. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt as with anything.

Good points. I actually asked on the PHF forum. Pat Arnold actually said a false positive high test reading was possible. Who knows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131