advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows in depth interview days out from Nats - Diet/gear/training + his prep

So basically for gear in the off season:

300mg of test (not sure if he meant per week or per day)
4IUs GH
Insulin

That's it.

That's all that is necessary to maintain. It's also by far the smartest approach. I doubt that's all it took to get him there though.

So how many of the 1g club members will lower the dose?

John has been training for 20 years or more, he did build his body by training hard and smart not by using 1g of AAS per week.

John has been training for 20 years or more, he did build his body by training hard and smart not by using 1g of AAS per week.

Don't forget the two other very big components that's were mentioned both make a massive difference (obv hard work and dedication and consistency beyond question)

Last edited:
I agree with his lower doses.

I cant afford growth and so I dont want to use slin and get fat.

But off season I shoot 1ml of a test400 blend and make good gains esp if my diet is consistent.

300mg test, 4iu of GH can keep you where you are at for a period of time.

That period of time is defined by your genetics, diet, and consistency and in that order.

But, 300mg of test and 4iu GH doesn't get you to that next level and there at your peak.

Let's no confuse the two cocktails, now. No reason to open these cans of worms.

I'm cruising off of 100mg Mast E + CJC DAC 4mg + MK 2677 37.5mg every night, and I'm not as "full" or as "veiny" as I am on 600mg EQ, 600mg Mast, 80mg Var(Ed), but I'm doing a-fucking okay like this. It's more practical. My diet is clean, I know I'm going to saturate the new gains when I press the buttons.

I'm stepping into the 300-400mg Test zone with 8-10iu GH shortly, then blasting 600-900mg of EQ, 600-1200mg of Mast, and 60-100mg of Var ED.

Prime/Maintain, let your body lose some sensation, then kick it up a notch.

That period of time is defined by your genetics, diet, and consistency and in that order.

But, 300mg of test and 4iu GH doesn't get you to that next level and there at your peak.

I'm cruising off of 100mg Mast E + CJC DAC 4mg + MK 2677 37.5mg every night, and I'm not as "full" or as "veiny" as I am on 600mg EQ, 600mg Mast, 80mg Var(Ed), but I'm doing a-fucking okay like this. It's more practical. My diet is clean, I know I'm going to saturate the new gains when I press the buttons.

I'm stepping into the 300-400mg Test zone with 8-10iu GH shortly, then blasting 600-900mg of EQ, 600-1200mg of Mast, and 60-100mg of Var ED.

I hired a well known coach and first thing he did was tell me to get off the drugs...and is dieting me down "naturally" (did 4 weeks no gear then felt like balls so went on 150mgs test, been on that for 8 weeks). I dropped a lot of fat and now am holding weight but leaning out, still getting awesome pumps and strength is OKAY (not amazing). Been doing this for 11 weeks and am giddy anticipating how my body will respond in a re-sensitized and lean state.

I see what you're trying to encourage here...and I agree with your intentions, but you're taking it a bit out of context. He didn't say he's never used 1g of aas weekly.

I see what you're trying to encourage here...and I agree with your intentions, but you're taking it a bit out of context. He didn't say he's never used 1g of aas weekly.

I don`t know how much he was using in the past when he was younger, he is older now and wiser. And don`t forget his mentor is Dr.Serrano.

Little man I don`t try to encourage anything or take out of contex.

Thanks for the post! Always love hearing this type of shit but this one was pretty good without BS :D

I don`t know how much he was using in the past when he was younger, he is older now and wiser. And don`t forget his mentor is Dr.Serrano.

Then maybe you shouldn't assume or make it sound like he's never used 1g of total aas? Did you even bother to listen to the interview?

Awesome listen, thanks for sharing!

Took a few commutes to and from work to finish the whole thing.

Agree, to an extent. He didn't say it got him where he was, rather to grow as much as possible in the offseason with lower doses and then ramp it up and grow into a show. For someone who's been at this for 3-4 years, the physique will show this, but for someone who's been at it for 20+ years, their physique will show it much differently. The one with the muscle maturity will be able to maintain what they have much easier on the lower doses than someone who is "new" to it. There are many variable to take in account also, how long is the "offseason"? How long are these doses being run for?

Also, John isn't anything like most people, his workouts are friggin' brutal. He puts himself through the ringer in the gym. I don't think most people could stay with him half way through a workout much less a full one day in and day out. We know that those doses will not "get you there", but you can maintain it for a while.

I think the point is to not get mistaken n think he built his physique on sub 1g total gear totally

Then maybe you shouldn't assume or make it sound like he's never used 1g of total aas? Did you even bother to listen to the interview?

I am very close to Dr.Serrano, he is about to start on other study with one of my ingredients, John and I spoke with each other a few times, we are in the same circle, do you get the picture? So I don`t have to listen to the interview, but I did.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws