advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows in depth interview days out from Nats - Diet/gear/training + his prep

I am very close to Dr.Serrano, he is about to start on other study with one of my ingredients, John and I spoke with each other a few times, we are in the same circle, do you get the picture? So I don`t have to listen to the interview, but I did.

That's great..really it is. John and I have spoken since 2006 or 2007. We talk every week or two recently and I consider him a mentor and an acquaintance. He has asked my opinion of things, bounced ideas off me, and sent me his new intra workout long before it was available so I could sample it and give feedback. Do YOU get the picture?

I listen, implement, and take note of nearly everything John and Dr Serrano say/practice.

That's great..really it is. John and I have spoken since 2006 or 2007. We talk every week or two recently and I consider him a mentor and an acquaintance. He has asked my opinion of things, bounced ideas off me, and sent me his new intra workout long before it was available so I could sample it and give feedback. Do YOU get the picture?

I listen, implement, and take note of nearly everything John and Dr Serrano say/practice.

I do believe that you listen, and kip listening because you need to.

I am very close to Dr.Serrano, he is about to start on other study with one of my ingredients, John and I spoke with each other a few times, we are in the same circle, do you get the picture? So I don`t have to listen to the interview, but I did.

Is it just me or has emeric's spelling, typing, and grammar gotten much better, as well as he's getting a little more sarcastic............

I smell an impostor........Who could it be, who could it be.......:rolleyes:

I have no problem with you or with anybody, I don`t see a problem do you?
When you call me little man, ask me if I get the picture, and tell me to "kip listening because I need to", I see a problem.

We all need to listen to others that have something to offer. I'm keeping this respectful.

Is it just me or has emeric's spelling, typing, and grammar gotten much better, as well as he's getting a little more sarcastic............

I smell an impostor........Who could it be, who could it be.......:rolleyes:

Thank you, yes my grammar is getting better. I did not learned English by going to a school, I never had the time, when I came to the USA I had to work 12 to 16 hours per day to support my family on minimum wage for many many years. USA is the grates country in the world.

When you call me little man, ask me if I get the picture, and tell me to "kip listening because I need to", I see a problem.

We all need to listen to others that have something to offer. I'm keeping this respectful.

OK, young man.

Emeric, which ingredient is he about to start another study for? I'm interested.

I hired a well known coach and first thing he did was tell me to get off the drugs...and is dieting me down "naturally" (did 4 weeks no gear then felt like balls so went on 150mgs test, been on that for 8 weeks). I dropped a lot of fat and now am holding weight but leaning out, still getting awesome pumps and strength is OKAY (not amazing). Been doing this for 11 weeks and am giddy anticipating how my body will respond in a re-sensitized and lean state.

You will make great gains.

Taking time off occasionally (or at least going down to a TRT dose of test), is not only good for one's health, but for enhancing one's porgress, as well.

To many guys think that staying in large doses year-round is the fastest way to get big. In reality, doing so will cause you to eventually run into a brick wall, which will be difficult to overcome unless you take a bit of down-time.

Even short periods of time off, like 6 weeks, will allow someone to experience significant resensitization without any meainingful gains loss during their down time.

Some guys, after they start to shrink up during their down-time, start worrying that they're getting too small and then go right back on, but these people often confuse muscle fullness with actual muscle fiber, which are two completely different things.

Certain drugs can cause massive increases in muscle fullness, especially when combined. A guy who is running only test, even if using respectable dosages, can potentially gain 20-30 lbs of bodyweight in just a few weeks by adding in Anandrol, GH, and insulin. I have gained 23 lbs in one week by adding these drugs into my program, after I was already on test & tren for many months.

Of course, much of this weight gain will look like muscle tissue, but it isn't. The muscles are just volumized like crazy, which is the reason they shirnk back down so quickly post-use.

A lack of underastanding in this area led the old timers to lable Anadrol as a drug which provided poorly maintainable gains, when in reality, the muscle fiber gains from Anadrol are just as easily kept as they are with a cycle of EQ. The primary difference is that Anadrol causes massive intramuscular water retention, while EQ doesn't. Naturally, all that water is going to go away once Anadrol is discontinued, reslting in substantial size loss.

You will make great gains.

Taking time off occasionally (or at least going down to a TRT dose of test), is not only good for one's health, but for enhancing one's porgress, as well.

To many guys think that staying in large doses year-round is the fastest way to get big. In reality, doing so will cause you to eventually run into a brick wall, which will be difficult to overcome unless you take a bit of down-time.

Even short periods of time off, like 6 weeks, will allow someone to experience significant resensitization without any meainingful gains loss during their down time.

Some guys, after they start to shrink up during their down-time, start worrying that they're getting too small and then go right back on, but these people often confuse muscle fullness with actual muscle fiber, which are two completely different things.

Certain drugs can cause massive increases in muscle fullness, especially when combined. A guy who is running only test, even if using respectable dosages, can potentially gain 20-30 lbs of bodyweight in just a few weeks by adding in Anandrol, GH, and insulin. I have gained 23 lbs in one week by adding these drugs into my program, after I was already on test & tren for many months.

Of course, much of this weight gain will look like muscle tissue, but it isn't. The muscles are just volumized like crazy, which is the reason they shirnk back down so quickly post-use.

A lack of underastanding in this area led the old timers to lable Anadrol as a drug which provided poorly maintainable gains, when in reality, the muscle fiber gains from Anadrol are just as easily kept as they are with a cycle of EQ. The primary difference is that Anadrol causes massive intramuscular water retention, while EQ doesn't. Naturally, all that water is going to go away once Anadrol is discontinued, reslting in substantial size loss.

is there actually any truth to this? does taking time at trt doses really lead to more size gains?

what about Big A's thread where he says it's typical for IFBB pros to stay on at least 1g during a 'cruise'?

Really enjoyed the podcast. I have a lot of respect for JM. The man knows what he's talking about when it comes to building muscle and a strong physique. His new intra-w/o sounds pretty bad ass, too.

is there actually any truth to this? does taking time at trt doses really lead to more size gains?

what about Big A's thread where he says it's typical for IFBB pros to stay on at least 1g during a 'cruise'?

I think it does make sense. If someone considers 1g as their cruise then their blast might be +4g, so for them the cruise is still "low" and they are taking time off from high dosages, relatively speaking.

It certainly can if you push the calories, train, and recuperate. You still have everything needed to grow (test, gh, slin) and then you reap even more when you catapult forward and blast again. Your body is primed to keep responding.

What big A said is typical is or was certainly true as well. Keep in mind the low dose offseason is still a newer practice that Jay used, Dante preached, John preaches....
These are great thinkers that don't just follow the pack, but are trying to maximize their careers and mitigate health rather than blindly cruising at over a gram year round which many undoubtedly did.

It certainly can if you push the calories, train, and recuperate. You still have everything needed to grow (test, gh, slin) and then you reap even more when you catapult forward and blast again. Your body is primed to keep responding.

What big A said is typical is or was certainly true as well. Keep in mind the low dose offseason is still a newer practice that Jay used, Dante preached, John preaches....
These are great thinkers that don't just follow the pack, but are trying to maximize their careers and mitigate health rather than blindly cruising at over a gram year round which many undoubtedly did.

so your body actually responds less to gear over time?

so taking 6 weeks on trt (transitioning from long esters on 'blast'.. so it would really be like 3-4 weeks once they clear) and then re-upping the dose would generally result in greater gains?

so your body actually responds less to gear over time?

so taking 6 weeks on trt (transitioning from long esters on 'blast'.. so it would really be like 3-4 weeks once they clear) and then re-upping the dose would generally result in greater gains?
Responds to less? Maybe. Keeps responding to food, stimulus and hormones is more like it.

6 weeks on trt...especially after long esters is extremely short. I'd say 12 weeks..and sometimes longer is more likely.

Done correctly, more food and less drugs can work better than less/normal amounts of food and more drugs.

Agree, to an extent. He didn't say it got him where he was, rather to grow as much as possible in the offseason with lower doses and then ramp it up and grow into a show. For someone who's been at this for 3-4 years, the physique will show this, but for someone who's been at it for 20+ years, their physique will show it much differently. The one with the muscle maturity will be able to maintain what they have much easier on the lower doses than someone who is "new" to it. There are many variable to take in account also, how long is the "offseason"? How long are these doses being run for?

Also, John isn't anything like most people, his workouts are friggin' brutal. He puts himself through the ringer in the gym. I don't think most people could stay with him half way through a workout much less a full one day in and day out. We know that those doses will not "get you there", but you can maintain it for a while.

That was the question that stuck out in my mind.

I'm quite certain that his recommendations for lower dosing (and just how low that does is) and the duration of said dosing would differ somewhat for someone competing, say, annually vs. someone competing every 18-24 months.

Still, it's an approach that makes sense and, most importantly, makes this not-always-so-healthy-lifestyle of ours just a bit safer!

Responds to less? Maybe. Keeps responding to food, stimulus and hormones is more like it.

6 weeks on trt...especially after long esters is extremely short. I'd say 12 weeks..and sometimes longer is more likely.

Done correctly, more food and less drugs can work better than less/normal amounts of food and more drugs.

I've always wondered about the receptor mechanisms and how they really work. You hear some people preach "Receptor Downgrade" and others say that AAS usage causes receptor upgrade and new receptor proliferation.

What's your take on those theories as they relate to the topic above?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear