over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just overall low energy

drpepper2135

Newbies
probably combo of major depression diet and etc but at 25 way laziier and low energy then i should have considering work ethic and energy i use to have dont feel like myself...have trouble sleeping getting restful sleep and then when i do sleep its for hours and still exausted afterwards pry from over sleeping can get up at 6 for school and by time im home by noon sleep again till like r later an still dont wanna do shit really starting to effect me need to get back to my old self also just overal feel like shit back boddy muscle aches joints walking around sucks zero flexibily think that would help greatly never been a lazy person jsut dont feel like myself

It sounds kind of like depression. I hope you get it figured out. And good for you beginning to get to the bottom of it. There's no shame in speaking with people about your problems.

Sounds like depression or also low test leveles.... Gave you came off cycle recently? I would get my T levels checked

If you're using steroids, I would check into 17aa hitting your liver as a potential problem. If you're not, I would still suggest you do a full liver cleanse and clean your body of toxins. You need to sleep more and really get your body back into homeostatis.

When you say diet uou mean cutting or eating shit? If cutting it Could be diet related. If i reduce carbs i cant sleep more than 2 hours a night and feel exactly as you describe. The diet could be causing your serotonin levels to plumit. Of eating shit that comes with its own baggage.

If you're using steroids, I would check into 17aa hitting your liver as a potential problem. If you're not, I would still suggest you do a full liver cleanse and clean your body of toxins. You need to sleep more and really get your body back into homeostatis.

This is probably a very good thing to do, and I'm sure it would make a tremendous difference in the way you feel. Anytime the liver is stressed to a HGH degree it seems to affect the way you feel, whch is why orals can bring about a great degree of lethargy on cycle.

It's hard to even venture a guess without more information on your current life style. It could be depression as some have said. If you use a lot of stimulants, whether it is just normal practice to get you up on the morning, or prolonged use of highly caffinated or stimulant based pre-workout products, then it could be a sign of adrenal fatigue.

Heck, you are 25 and in school, so it could even be something like mononucleosis. Hard to tell without knowing more about you.

I would definitely think blood work would be crucial here

if liver values get out of control then you need to stop

i would look into diet and adding more greens and fruits.Also get on a good multi vitamin.A body cleanse is a great idea also.I know alot of people dont like but i also find a good stim helps with energy levels a great deal also.If that dont work, blood work will be needed to help try and pinpoint.

get some blood work done to be sure. 4 things off the top of my head are:

1) thyroid issue
2) low t
3) depression/anxiety
4) adrenal fatigue

This guy just joined up today and has started 5 threads........hmmmm...who could it be?

o god, i didn't even see that... is that fucking trinity?

It's getting so none of us will help the genuine newbies now because of that ass hole and were all instantly suspicious of any new posters. I never know if im wasting my time trying to give constructive advice. Even if it is trinity though at least some genuine newbies or people in a similar might read these posts and Learn something I guess though.

I use the N2Guard by N2BM and it works darn well. I know some guys bitch about the pricing but when I combine all of the products I need for 1 months it always comes out more expensive than just buying the N2 Guard.

Perhaps a sleep study as well

Check IgG levels of CMV and EBV. They make the test flu seem like child's play.
Even though they don't indicate monohep currently, they do indicate CHRONIC FATIGUE syndrome. Run this with the previous mentioned tests.

Some things can help boost energy without being "uppers"

Carnitine
Coq10
Ginko
Uridine
Choline
Cocoa powder

these things should over the course of a few months restore energy, and getting the brain in check is important to if it's depression. CBD works good for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131