over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So a pro comes into your gym

I would likely walk behind the filmed subject and do that walking down the stairs thing where you slowly go into a crouch to duck walk and vansih "down the stairs" or the old reliable peace sign fingers behind filmed dudes head.
LOL J/K . The camera guy musta been feeling like he was hittin the big time!
Remeber there are fucking assholes in all walks of life.
LOL Funny ass thread! Thx..T

Depends on who the pro is? Who the heck cares who it is, you don't let another man disrespect you like that, you pay to use the equipment, therefore you can finish your set. Let him wait.

I don't care if it's Ronnie coleman or some low tier "pro" that will never win a show. Everyone should have manners,respect and decency

I care who it is. It might be a friend of mine.

I'm at the gym to workout. If something distracts me Or gets in my way I change up my plans and keep going. I would not let this ruin my workout because I would switch the exercise and continue. But,, but...I would give the camera guy the death stare before moving on.

An ifbb pro comes into your home away from home and has his supplement company's camera crew ( pics and vids for social media) with him. He does the show muscle workout and is moving around the gym and they take over each area for about 10 min. One of the camera guys interupts your set and makes a scene because you want to finish your set while they are filming pro man.
Do you wait or brush him aside and complete your sets?

Over the years I have had countless people walk up to me while I am mid rep and ask me the stupidest shit... Ignore them completely and they go away. If they don't go away right away I put on the angry rep-face and start grunting really loud.. YEAH BUDDY!!

When I'm doing a set, head phones are in, music is turned up, I won't let someone interrupt me.

1)Finish set. 2)photo bomb his oiled up pro ass!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having worked in tv in my 20s for network channels and also different projects, I know how costly it can be with regards to equipment and the crew. If someone asked me politely, I would let them use the space. If they came at me like a dickhead, well, like I said, I know how expensive it can be so I would take my time plus stretch, do drop sets and anything else I could do to stay in that spot longer than normal. :p

You finish the set, as matter fact I would not even say anything to the camera man and make my exercise couple sets longer for the rude disrespect!

Having worked in tv in my 20s for network channels and also different projects, I know how costly it can be with regards to equipment and the crew. If someone asked me politely, I would let them use the space. If they came at me like a dickhead, well, like I said, I know how expensive it can be so I would take my time plus stretch, do drop sets and anything else I could do to stay in that spot longer than normal. :p

people like you are the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore

I'd tell them that I'm training and I'll be finished when I'm finished.

If they don't like it, they can kiss my redneck ass.

They're not paying my bills.

Last edited:
I'd ask if he/she wants to work in. Then I'd say pay attention you might learn something. [emoji2]

finish your set.....finish your whole workout....don't make eye contact. EVER!!!!
if someone "taps you on the shoulder"??? you look at them like you would
blow fire from your nose and pound their face into the floor.

without EVER saying a WORD......

just sayin.....ehh

:cool:

So a little analogy perspective.

If you were at a gas pump filling up and a NASCAR driver pulled up for a photo shoot would you stop half way and move on?

If you were at a ball field playing catch with your kid and a MLB superstar showed up with a camera crew, would you just walk off the diamond?

Pros in any sport deserve respect for their hard work and accomplishment and likewise you deserve respect as a dues paying member of the gym and for the hour that you dedicate to yourself, your health, your appearance and your peace of mind through your workouts...no different than you deserve your 60 seconds at the gas pump when you get there first, or your hour teaching your kid how to throw a knuckle ball when no one else wanted the field.

It comes down to MUTUAL respect. So unless asked very nicely and politely...I would finish not only my set, but any and all sets I had on that equipment, no different than any other gym member wanting to work in.

A lot of people don't get this in a gym: The little old 80 year old lady's workout is JUST AS IMPORTANT as anyone else's in the gym. It doesn't matter if you are a 300lb bodybuilder or training for the special olympics.

A lot of people don't get this in a gym: The little old 80 year old lady's workout is JUST AS IMPORTANT as anyone else's in the gym. It doesn't matter if you are a 300lb bodybuilder or training for the special olympics.

BOOM!

To this point, I am completely opposite of most on here it seems. I try to stay out of the "normal" people's way. There is enough of a stereo type out there of meat head assholes, and I don't want to be lumped in with them. I talk to the normal people between sets, and give any assistance that I can.

Since my gym is in the basement of my house my first thought would be how'd they get in and past the dogs. Then I'd fire the dogs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member