over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

As long as you are anabolic and growing the results from Syntherol will stay.
However obviously if you are on cycle you will keep more than you would off
cycle.

When I ran in it my bis and tris, I was off and I still kept an inch after the
maintenance was all done. Looking back now I wish I had of been on. :banghead:

yeah ima give it a try. i just wanna make sure i keep my shape and doesnt look all wierd.

yeah ima give it a try. i just wanna make sure i keep my shape and doesnt look all wierd.

Those guys you see with weird shape arms are all implants. Or they are literally doing 50ml ed of cheap oil in their arms. If you inject it correctly you will have no issues. Sure there maybe some inflammation but it will just look better than before. My vascularity comes out more when I use syntherol too. A small bit ed will go a long way with this stuff ;)

I haven't been the gym since training chest the other day. My back pain has nearly gone but it simply doesn't feel right. If I tried to lift something with moderate weight with my lower back it would 100% go again. But I can put my socks on unassisted now so that's a good thing! :D I feel good so will be going the gym 2moro, Thurs and Sat. My plan for 2moro is simply shoulders and to be careful (so no upright row with barbell or standing shoulder press etc). All my movements I will be extra careful and have my back supported. I will still go heavy but just want to make sure I don't make it any worse. I plan to do quite a lot of light weight seated calf raises over the next few days too.

I will be doing another set of calf injections now with my 29G slin pins. I woke up today and I couldn't straighten my legs due to the injects the night before :D Literally any time I sit down for a while getting back up is a funny sight :eek: Even without training they are looking much better compared to last week. I will post progress pics each weekend from now on.

@Elvia1023 - just used your 5% affiliate code. Ordered 5 bottles - either calfs or biceps/triceps going to get hit :)

Attachments

• image-38.jpeg
    image-38.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 527
@Elvia1023 - just used your 5% affiliate code. Ordered 5 bottles - either calfs or biceps/triceps going to get hit :)

Good stuff. Your legs (calves) look great. It's hard to tell what your calves completely look like from the angle though. It's up to you. I will say arms will be so much easier. Although saying that if you get 27G-29G slin pins both can be made much easier. You will probably gain most impact using it in your arms but I say calves!! Feel free to post info in my log on how you find it :)

2ezn1hk.jpg

14ncmpx.jpg

Heres a shot of my arms with a cheeky pump and a different angle of my calves.

Decisions , Decisions .....:rolleyes:

2ezn1hk.jpg

14ncmpx.jpg

Both parts (and in general) look great. I 100% think calves now. Your arms are already big. Your calves look fantastic and are very lean but I think they will look even better with a few more inches :)

What do your arms and calves measure at?

Looking good...Are you going to be starting your own log so we can see how things go on your run?!

Both parts (and in general) look great. I 100% think calves now. Your arms are already big. Your calves look fantastic and are very lean but I think they will look even better with a few more inches :)

What do your arms and calves measure at?

Calves were pinned and improved with Myo correct?
Not deviating the thread.

2ezn1hk.jpg

14ncmpx.jpg

Calves were pinned and improved with Myo correct?
Not deviating the thread.
My bad Elvi, post is for themav.

Do you plan on logging your run...Always good seeing people's progress while running Syntherol!

Any updates on this Elvia?

I have purposely had a break. I also lowered my calf training to 1-2 times weekly too. Things are good and I am maintaining nicely. Your post was timed well as I planned to restart it next week. I have big plans and have been waiting to have everything in place before starting. I will be using my biggest aas cycle to date, adding in 4IU HGH daily (with peps), adding in small doses of slin, PGE-1 and syntherol injs. All this combined with improved diet and training will help me transform over the next few months.

All I need is to get more slin pins as I will be using them for all my syntherol injs. Then I am ready to start :)

Elvia-
The people demand an update! I'm super close to pulling the trigger but shit 500ml sounds CRAZY. Did you get up to your estimated 1.5ml per head numbers?

Elvia-
The people demand an update! I'm super close to pulling the trigger but shit 500ml sounds CRAZY. Did you get up to your estimated 1.5ml per head numbers?

I stopped matey. Not because of the syntherol that was amazing but just the fact I couldn't be bothered pinning all the time. I stopped taking gear for sometime too. If I competed I would be using this stuff a lot but I have no desire to. I have definitely lacked consistency in the past. I can't even inject peptides 2-3 times daily... just do them pre bed. I also used to have lots of fun and go out a lot so definitely don't live the bodybuilder lifestyle. The only thing that was consistent about me is my training... like a mad man at times. But diet and drugs have never been consistent. I would do test p/tren a cycles planning to inject ed and would be lucky to do 4 days per week.

Lots of times has passed since my last post. I have moved country and I am eating better. I was actually thinking about trying syntherol again as I have a few bottles left. Honestly it is great and I made loads of progress in a quick time. Like with anything if you don't keep at it the results disappear. But syntherol definitely made a permanent difference to my calves. It is hard work but if you have the desire a syntherol cycle is easy once you get into the routine of doing your shots. I expected it to be a lot more painful than it actually was.

My calves will never look great but I am semi pleased with them. I guess that means I am not embarrassed by them anymore. I have to wear shorts here everyday and in the past I hated wearing shorts. I do have long legs though so with ankle socks they still look a bit shit.

If you ever need any help with it just let me know.

I have pretty much trained my calves 2 to 7 days per week since I was 16(excluding the odd break). I had a little break recently but back and training hard. My new gym is very limited but I will be changing soon. I am in the process of making lots of changes so I will post updated pics in the future like I always have done. The last set of pics I took were just upper body but I will post one here just to show where I got to. I am 6ft 2 and around 240 in this pic.

28thu83.jpg

I have pretty much trained my calves 2 to 7 days per week since I was 16(excluding the odd break). I had a little break recently but back and training hard. My new gym is very limited but I will be changing soon. I am in the process of making lots of changes so I will post updated pics in the future like I always have done. The last set of pics I took were just upper body but I will post one here just to show where I got to. I am 6ft 2 and around 240 in this pic.

28thu83.jpg

Looking good, Elvia!
Time to get back on the syntherol train and let us see your calves grow into cows! :D

Question regarding your dosing when you did it:

Did you do the 6 shots per calf, every day as 'recommended'? I remember at the end you were using insulin pins. Did you use a different pin for each 'site'?

I'm just thinking I'd go broke on pins lol.

Wow, nevermind, my dumb ass spent some time re-reading and found all the answers!

Looks like you had a solid run. Definitely stoked about this now!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws