over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn looking good as usual

His physique is nothing short of amazing but the constant lying and denying makes him a lying hypocrite.

Someone mentioned that his hair looks off, rumor has it it's a wig LOL

You people realize its his job to lie? As in thats how he provides for himself. If he came out "yeah 10iu a day 1g test and 500g mast is what i like" you randoms on a board would praise him for 2 weeks until he was homeless and another dude who lifts.

What world do you damn ppl live in?

Leg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 2,906
You people realize its his job to lie? As in thats how he provides for himself. If he came out "yeah 10iu a day 1g test and 500g mast is what i like" you randoms on a board would praise him for 2 weeks until he was homeless and another dude who lifts.

What world do you damn ppl live in?

It's his job to hashtag every social media post with #allnattybro and shout from the rooftops that he is natural every chance he gets? Without anyone even asking him?

To the guys that said he has a punchable face.... Can we see your faces ? You better look like Rob Lowe or David Beckham.....

Rob Lowe? Wanna know how I know you're gay...

His physique is nothing short of amazing but the constant lying and denying makes him a lying hypocrite.

Someone mentioned that his hair looks off, rumor has it it's a wig LOL

He is wearing a toupee and uses hair dye. Botox and plastic surgery help some keep looking young too.

Anyway, even if he was not natural, he would still look far more amazing than most.

It's his job to hashtag every social media post with #allnattybro and shout from the rooftops that he is natural every chance he gets? Without anyone even asking him?

Absolutely. To the uneducated (which is who he preys on) they actually believe the bullshit he spews out. It's no different than advertising for Jordan's or Gatorade. Use these products and you too can be just like Michael Jordan!!

Ask yourself this. If it wasn't working, do you think he'd continue to do it? I'm not defending him by any means, just stating the obvious.

I wouldn't even own shirts if I could swap physiques. I mean shit, I think I look pretty good but then I see him and it's like, fuckkkk. In a perfect world, I would punch his face off his body and then steal his physique.

Yeah, the guy has phenomenal genetics--in more ways than one. He might not have top pro genetics, but that is just one form of genetics. This guys has got it in every other way.

He is not taller than I am.

People keep going on about the new division weights but they aren't that bad to me. Isn't Mike 6ft 3? How much does he weigh in that pic? If it is anywhere near 230 he would easily fit in. I can't remember but isn't it 234 pounds for 6ft 2? If he entered he would win the whole show!

I am 6'1. He and his dog were at a contest in Seattle last year. He looks really good. Not 6'3 though.

Someone in this th read said he has a toupee. ...that is not true. I stood there and talked to him. Not everyone loses their hair. I have a full head of hair and I am 50.

Last edited:
I am 6'1. He and his dog were at a contest in Seattle last year. He looks really good. Not 6'3 though.

Someone in this th read said he has a toupee. ...that is not true. I stood there and talked to him. Not everyone loses their hair. I have a full head of hair and I am 50.

I started going bald at 17 long before aas :eek::D I saw a video of him and he was balding but yes no toupee. He has had various fillers etc in his face but he makes money from his looks so you can't blame him. I have read he is 6ft 3 online a few times but you can never go by online heights as you have highlighted.

He has quite a resume:

American powerlifter, bodybuilder, actor and model. He has been featured on over 500 magazine covers, was Fitness Model of the Year seven times, state judo and tae kwon do champion and is a four-time Mr. Natural Universe title holder. He appeared as the gladiator "Titan" on the 2008 revival of American Gladiators;

He has appeared in the movies Barbarian, Keeper of Time, and had a minor supporting role in Death Becomes Her, as well as starred as Clark Kent/Superman in the popular Sandy Collora fan film World's Finest (opposite Clark Bartram as Batman).[3] O'Hearn was also on the American Gladiators-like show Battle Dome from 1999 to 2001 where he played Michael O'Dell. On March 14, 2008, Michael made a guest appearance on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, playing a bartender. On July 8, 2008, Michael made a guest appearance on NBC's Celebrity Family Feud as Titan with fellow Gladiators Wolf, Venom, and Jet.[4] On February 4, 2009 Michael made a guest appearance on NBC's Knight Rider (2008 TV series), episode 14 as a cage fighter.[5] and in 2011 he appeared in a season 7 episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia titled "How Mac got fat" as Mac's Avatar

But my favorite piece of work:

Attachments

• mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,074
I saw a video of him powerlifting, it might have had rich piana in the video, he was talking about how he pretty much stays keto. He is strong as hell! Basically saying he loves suffering because of how lean he stays/looks.

seriously.. to all the guys hating on Mr. O'Hearn..

jealously looks ugly on everyone, and you all are no exception.

you guys sound like a bunch of women

it's really disappointing

seriously.. to all the guys hating on Mr. O'Hearn..

jealously looks ugly on everyone, and you all are no exception.

you guys sound like a bunch of women

it's really disappointing

I am not hating at all. The guy has it all. Obviously he is only human though so at 46 he probably wants to look his absolute best facially. He has definitely had stuff done on his face... not hate just an observation. Who wouldn't his face has made him a lot of money and will for years to come. Just like nearly every celebrity woman in their late 30's, 40's, 50's... there is a reason they look so much younger than they really are.

I think others hate just cos of the things he says about being natural and how he pushes it without being asked. I am sure they all still think he looks incredible. That pic is literally my perfect male physique so no hate at all.

That book cover is great. He looks like a much more jacked American Pyscho. Not sure if he can act but he would be perfect for that type of role.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity