over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn looking good as usual

Some of the stuff these guys are doing to their faces is beyond me...I swear even Rich Piana looks like his facial features change in every new video

Im all for doing gear and working out but the face lifts and botox just remind me of some old broad trying to look young...shit like that is a little bit feminine if you ask me

You people realize its his job to lie? As in thats how he provides for himself. If he came out "yeah 10iu a day 1g test and 500g mast is what i like" you randoms on a board would praise him for 2 weeks until he was homeless and another dude who lifts.

What world do you damn ppl live in?

Please explain what exactly you mean by "its his job to lie"? Why is that necessary in what he does for a living?

Please explain what exactly you mean by "its his job to lie"? Why is that necessary in what he does for a living?

Because he sells/promotors natural supplements not gear.... Making everyone think his products ext will get you too look like him with hard work.

I am 6'1. He and his dog were at a contest in Seattle last year. He looks really good. Not 6'3 though.

Someone in this th read said he has a toupee. ...that is not true. I stood there and talked to him. Not everyone loses their hair. I have a full head of hair and I am 50.

He's 6'1" .....I have known him since he was 17 and competed against him in the Emerald Cup in 1990. He was an All State lineman in high school and weighed 240lbs along with being a state champion in powerlifting. Mike has a tendency to wear a "mask" but that is the industry he is in......I believe he is actually 48 years old. I graduated in 1982 and I believe he was only 2 or 3 years behind me; I'm 51 and I also have hair....lol

That one fitness model dude who got hit by the train seemed real cool and down to earth in all his vids.

Thanks, Gravel!

He's 6'1" .....I have known him since he was 17 and competed against him in the Emerald Cup in 1990. He was an All State lineman in high school and weighed 240lbs along with being a state champion in powerlifting. Mike has a tendency to wear a "mask" but that is the industry he is in......I believe he is actually 48 years old. I graduated in 1982 and I believe he was only 2 or 3 years behind me; I'm 51 and I also have hair....lol
I graduated in 1983 and I am 50....so I was thinking to myself after I read the first post...he is older than 46. I just didn't want to seem like a jerk. The tendency for everyone is to write the guy off as a pussy because he is a pretty boy...but that would be a mistake. He is a strong f*cker and athletic. He is simply gifted. It is annoying to some......including myself! Hahahaha

seriously.. to all the guys hating on Mr. O'Hearn..

jealously looks ugly on everyone, and you all are no exception.

you guys sound like a bunch of women

it's really disappointing

I mostly see people praising him. I know I am.

Last edited:

Legally and financially he can't go around stating he is taking illegal drugs and and expect to make a living. He sells false hope. As do most supplement companies. "Use product 'x' and you too can achieve this physique."

If he told you he's been lifting, dieting, learning, studying, using drugs for the past 20 years, people would say fuck that i can't do that. Normal people aren't going to track their macros, inject eod, do fasted cardio and not drink every other weekend. They don't want the hard way, they want easy instant gratification.

So, it is literally his job to lie to make an income.

Last edited:
I am 6'1. He and his dog were at a contest in Seattle last year. He looks really good. Not 6'3 though.

Someone in this th read said he has a toupee. ...that is not true. I stood there and talked to him. Not everyone loses their hair. I have a full head of hair and I am 50.

So you're a 50 year old man with a full head of natural hair. You didn't lose large amounts of hair. Other men do. Some of these men wear toupees.

You stood next to him. I have stood next to people with toupees and hair dye.

I dont give a fuck if he lies about using, it's obvious he is.

The guy has one of the most amazing physiques, literally ideal. Plus the guy is strong as fuck.

I graduated in 1983 and I am 50....so I was thinking to myself after I read the first post...he is older than 46. I just didn't want to seem like a jerk. The tendency for everyone is to write the guy off as a pussy because he is a pretty boy...but that would be a mistake. He is a strong f*cker and athletic. He is simply gifted. It is annoying to some......including myself! Hahahaha

I fell slightly better he is not 6'3.. But that's a very slight. guy is incredible.

Because he sells/promotors natural supplements not gear.... Making everyone think his products ext will get you too look like him with hard work.

only a broke or bankrupt idiot would recommend a famous person advocating steroid use in public - and foolishly expecting the normal populus to subsequently STILL want to buy "natural" products from your supplement line afterwards

he would be discredited instantly, this is USA we are talking about. Hello?

get real bro , many of us are speaking from experience here.
maybe that's what you would do , but 99.9% of us would want to jeopardize our families income and lifeline of finances which to many it is.

just to seem "real" or "legit". That is how young adults and teenagers operate. rudimentary psychology

as you can see from mountaindogs post, the gentleman has been a big dog and athlete since high school.

my mom was ms san diego in 91, she taught me this early on
-unless you have a physique to match, know your place in judging others who look better than you.

Last edited:
I don't remember seeing the last full page add in a magazine for BSN with Flex Lewis that had an * then disclosing at the bottom of the page

*and a shit load of drugs for X years......

The whole industry is a freaking lie.

I don't remember seeing the last full page add in a magazine for BSN with Flex Lewis that had an * then disclosing at the bottom of the page

*and a shit load of drugs for X years......

The whole industry is a freaking lie.

from the age of 15-18 I worked part-time while in high school and all my earnings and allowance went towards all of that.:banghead:

cybergenics,smilax and on and on................. :eek:

Mike looks phenomenal, and he has always been a freak...with or without drugs. BB'ing would not be the same without Mike O'Hearn in it...at least for me because I've been reading about him since the late 80's. The same discussion has been the topic of debate for that long, so what....25+ years...lol. Some others already stated it earlier in the thread....but I thought him using was already a given without it being stated by him openly. Most don't even care....I like the Gatorade and Michael Jordan comparison that was posted earlier, which is how myself and others have always viewed him. I know guys who have partied with him, and at least back in the day, he partied pretty hard, but always kept in shape for his living. I know many who have met him and have stated he is a nice guy.

He certainly has my respect. One of the best.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws