over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anvanced users of nootropics

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey guys I'm looking for something to give me more mental alertness , focus ,memory etc. Someone has mentioned looking into nootropics. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance!

I actually just bought some modafinil because I've read such interesting things. After trying it a couple times I probably won't buy it again. I was expecting it to be more of a stimulant than it really is. I get more alertness from an ECA stack lol

ive tried them all.

theres a bunch really what do you need to know about them?

PM me your shipping addy and ill send you a bottle of ignitro to try out.

nootropic like effects without the anxiety or jitters.

i can take a 200mg tab modafinil and fall asleep 3 hours later so you just gotta know your chemistry.

edit :

chemistry as in body chemistry and how your react to said compounds.

Last edited:
ive tried them all.

i can take a 200mg tab modafinil and fall asleep 3 hours later so you just gotta know your chemistry.

edit :

Hey bro im just looking for mental alertness , focus , clarity , sense of wel being type feeling. And sounds good I will pm you thx bro

I've tried quite a few nootropics and they all made me tired or gave me a headache...still searching for a good one

ive tried them all.

edit :

Tried to PM you this but your box I full I think:

Hey bro I saw your post regarding something called "ignitro." What is this? I've tried nootropics and every stim in the book so far nothing ever gave me a buzz like good old DMAA which imo was better than adderall. The original ergopharm amp I'll never forget that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to PM you this but your box I full I think:

Hey bro I saw your post regarding something called "ignitro." What is this? I've tried nootropics and every stim in the book so far nothing ever gave me a buzz like good old DMAA which imo was better than adderall. The original ergopharm amp I'll never forget that shit!

I'm trying to find dmaa right now for that reason...my wife takes Adderall for ADHD and OCD...some bitch at work stole like 7 or 8 pills...and she broke into the school lock box of the kids Ritalin and Adderall..she was caught and arrested..but they do to will not gill her script early...she skipped it this weekend so she would have it for work...she was a mess..she was "organizing" her closet for hours and was crying cause she couldn't get the colors the way she wanted them...shes gonna be a few days short and not have it for work next week...this is gonna suck

Nootropics are incredibly individual when it comes to response. Piracetam is a good, mild noot to start with. And it's one of the cheapest supps you can get.

Noopept has a lot of rave reviews, but I personally do not like it. I feel spacey and irritable.

There are other interesting things like Semax, which is a Russian made peptide that can be prepared for subq or intranasal use.

Many swear by the combo of caffeine and theanine.

Man, I could keep typing, but as I go on, I realize how overwhelming it can be to pick something. I read the reddit nootropics forum often, and there is great info there. The Longecity site has good info as well.

Powder City has a nootropic sampler pack, I believe.

Crl 40-940 flomodafinil. Google it. Works great for awakefulness but can include some tremulous hands and anxiety. Find your dose and enjoy. The 941 isn't nearly as effective. It's essentially bisflouro analog of provigil. Works fast for me every morning.

With stims like adderall, take "drug holidays." Prevents withdrawal and rebound syndromes. Likewise, you won't have the emotional breakdowns marked by mood lability, anger, fatigue, and depression. Teaches your body and brain to be ok without the med at times (even if highly unexpected). people commonly get it for "adhd" which is so easy to feign but it helps nonetheless. Be smart and never, never ask for a earlier refill unless it's from your doctor for traveling- nothing else. If it's stolen, SOL. Don't pursue it. You will be labeled, right or wrong. Even if the dam5 criteria includes losing important things.

Be careful with increasing dosages with age and hear issues. Trust me, it catches up. We see it commonly at our hospital. It's a great drug and I strongly support its appropriate use. I'd rather have everyone on stims than drinking booze. Super productive workers!!

Don't ever go to the Amed centers! Total horseshit.

Last edited:
According to my own experience, Vitamine B6 can help to increase memory and learning over time and raise blood and oxygen flow in our brains, and it's cost-effective.

I'm trying to find dmaa right now for that reason...my wife takes Adderall for ADHD and OCD...some bitch at work stole like 7 or 8 pills...and she broke into the school lock box of the kids Ritalin and Adderall..she was caught and arrested..but they do to will not gill her script early...she skipped it this weekend so she would have it for work...she was a mess..she was "organizing" her closet for hours and was crying cause she couldn't get the colors the way she wanted them...shes gonna be a few days short and not have it for work next week...this is gonna suck

Not hard to find at all. Simply google it. Sorry to hear about your wife - not sure it would actually treat severe ADD like adderall would but I suppose it is worth a shot.

I never really understood how people got so hooked on the stuff. Look in my day I've used everything under the sun and currently have been clean for years, but adderall and Ritalin never did it for me. Only use would be if I were drinking all night and wanted to stay up (and for some odd reason didn't have any blow lol).

Even for studying in college, adderall didn't really do it for me like DMAA, and maybe that's because I don't have ADD.

I forgot about another easy one. Nicotine gum. Or patches. There are definite nootropic properties to it. In fact, I just picked up a pack from Walmart a few minutes ago since I was thinking about it.

Good for focus and motivation.

Alpha GPC is another good one. This can be combined with others. Sometimes the tired feeling is because certain nootropics like piracetram combined with Choline can make you drowsy.

Hey bro im just looking for mental alertness , focus , clarity , sense of wel being type feeling. And sounds good I will pm you thx bro

I dont know about nootropics but you can get all that from kratom...mang da specifically...the stuff is great for eliminating hormone induced lethargy and "brain-fog".

I dont know about nootropics but you can get all that from kratom...mang da specifically...the stuff is great for eliminating hormone induced lethargy and "brain-fog".

That's exactly my thought!
Kratom increases my physical and mental energy like nothing else. It really gets my mind going, like right now because I took 5 grams of a mix with maeng da, ZEN, and horned yellow maeng da about an hour ago. Kratom is by far the best supplement I'v found for increasing mental energy, without the tweaky feeling I get from stimulants like modanifil, ephedrine, or caffeine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws