over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

Agreed. Indica is best before bed, gives a relaxing, almost sedating effect. Sativa is more cerebral, uplifting and more enjoyable during activities. As with all things, your source is going to be the biggest factor on if you’re getting what you’re paying for. Those with access to a dispensary are in a better position there. I almost exclusively use indica because I’d rather take a gummy or a drag than pop an ambien or some other drug that’s going to leave me with memory loss and a hangover.
King Louie 13 will definitely sit you down.

King Louie 13 will definitely sit you down.

Haha yeah that’d definitely get the job done. I actually decided to take a little break from the booze, maybe permanently, not that I drink very often. It’s starting to effect me more and more these days. Throws everything out of line for a few days. Energy, diet, sleep, training, etc. Im starting to realize that it’s not worth the aftermath anymore. Not to mention I find myself with a half empty pack of cigarettes the next morning ,damn near everytime. There’s no damn reason a wannabe bodybuilder like myself should be putting that garbage in my lungs. I don’t do it sober so there’s an easy way to cut it out.

As opposed to the edibles which only makes whatever I’m watching more interesting, helps me reach my caloric needs, and most importantly helps me sleep.

Haha yeah that’d definitely get the job done. I actually decided to take a little break from the booze, maybe permanently, not that I drink very often. It’s starting to effect me more and more these days. Throws everything out of line for a few days. Energy, diet, sleep, training, etc. Im starting to realize that it’s not worth the aftermath anymore. Not to mention I find myself with a half empty pack of cigarettes the next morning ,damn near everytime. There’s no damn reason a wannabe bodybuilder like myself should be putting that garbage in my lungs. I don’t do it sober so there’s an easy way to cut it out.

As opposed to the edibles which only makes whatever I’m watching more interesting, helps me reach my caloric needs, and most importantly helps me sleep.
I'm referring to King Louie 13
It's an indica strain.

Is there an alcoholic drink by the same name??

I'm referring to King Louie 13
It's an indica strain.

Is there an alcoholic drink by the same name??

Haha that’s fucking funny. I’ve never heard of the strain. Yeah it’s a cognac that’s stupid expensive. $4K for a bottle.

A couple years back I was in San Diego hanging out with this female. We picked up a bag of this at the local dispo.
It was cold outside so we hot boxed in the car.
That's the highest I've ever been. Couldn't even walk. Didn't know where I was at any given moment. Puff puff pass. Didn't even fuck. We just went to sleep.

https://www.leafly.com/strains/king-louis

Hemp is a legal classification. It's just cannabis that only expresses a minimal amount of cannabinoids.
I hear you. Definitely new to all this. I have a trip coming up that will land me in Denver so I am going to pick up some of the real deal while there to try.

I hear you. Definitely new to all this. I have a trip coming up that will land me in Denver so I am going to pick up some of the real deal while there to try.
Real deal is already available at your local smoke shop. Just ask for THCA flower. It's a intentional labeling misnomer to make it seem like it's different than dispensary flower.

Dispensary flower measures THCA not THC-D9.
There is VERY little D9 in cannabis. you have to burn the THCa to get D9. Hence burning the flower to get high. the THC percentage found on dispensary flower is measuring THCa not D9

THCA flower found at your local smoke shop measures the same. .

In sum:

Local smoke shop THCa flower == legal state dispensary flower

Same thing. No difference at all.

Let’s not turn this into rec.drugs, okay?

It’s a slippery slope.

It’s talk about getting fucked up.

And it’s against board rules.

”Because the Farm Bill specifically says that post-production hemp products cannot contain more than 0.3 percent delta-9 THC (rather than total THC), that makes natural derivatives like delta-9 THCA federally legal, the attorney says”

I'm looking in to a possible prescription Monday at an appointment for some neck osteoarthritis/sleeping problems this last year. Question: Can you order products from online sources with a prescription or are you limited to only local dispensaries? I am in Florida unfortunately (but fortunately for other reasons!) so I hear it can be hit/miss on quality products. I am new to this world so any advice, suggestions, feel free to let me know or you can PM me! TIA!

I'm looking in to a possible prescription Monday at an appointment for some neck osteoarthritis/sleeping problems this last year. Question: Can you order products from online sources with a prescription or are you limited to only local dispensaries? I am in Florida unfortunately (but fortunately for other reasons!) so I hear it can be hit/miss on quality products. I am new to this world so any advice, suggestions, feel free to let me know or you can PM me! TIA!
It’s still illegal on a federal level so you can’t order from out of state nor will any of the courier services deliver it (usps, fedex, etc). I think in some states the dispensaries might offer delivery but it’s not guaranteed.

From what I’ve heard from friends who live there, Florida has decent quality at very good prices. In my state, Illinois, it’s still pretty expensive.

I dont see any pathway where it could give you a better pump. The few times I’ve worked out at home after using some THC I’ve definitely felt a better mind / muscle connection, which made working out more enjoyable. I won’t do it out in public at the gym for a number of reasons, especially since I drive to the gym.
Yeah I have no idea if it actually gave me better pumps. It was a long time ago and I was high! I know for sure that I can not sit still when I smoke weed. It always makes me want to get up an do shit, especially exercise of any kind. Maybe I’m just weird.

Yeah I have no idea if it actually gave me better pumps. It was a long time ago and I was high! I know for sure that I can not sit still when I smoke weed. It always makes me want to get up an do shit, especially exercise of any kind. Maybe I’m just weird.

I 100% know I get a better pump with it. I’m not sure if it’s just from improved mind-muscle connection or some thc-mediated vasodilation, I just know that it makes for a better workout. That, combined with some good music you can vibe with, and it’s just about the best pre workout ever in my opinion.

I am exactly the same way. I can't sit down I have to move.

I am exactly the same way. I can't sit down I have to move.
Does it get your heart rate up too? Mine gets going pretty fast and I feel like I should take it easy on cardio. It could just be paranoia though! Lol

Real deal is already available at your local smoke shop. Just ask for THCA flower. It's a intentional labeling misnomer to make it seem like it's different than dispensary flower.

Dispensary flower measures THCA not THC-D9.
There is VERY little D9 in cannabis. you have to burn the THCa to get D9. Hence burning the flower to get high. the THC percentage found on dispensary flower is measuring THCa not D9

THCA flower found at your local smoke shop measures the same. .

In sum:

Local smoke shop THCa flower == legal state dispensary flower

Same thing. No difference at all.
Yes I talked to the guy at the shop. Not into smoking or grinding and rolling.
You guys do realize that Marijuana is bad for the heart. No idea how people work out stoned or buzzed. It elevates the heart rate and blood pressure significantly.
Lots of people drink and smoke cigarettes so there are added risks especially today with the high concentration of thc out there.
I still may try edibles with thc from cannabis.
It's wicked because the hemp shop I go in is lines out the door and flower laid out everywhere plus vapes gummies syrup seltzer. Damn momma alot of shit has changed. If anyone ever saw the hit series Weeds they predicted the future quite well back then.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws