over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

Does THC affect fat burning? I don't get high before cardio but I do use it to sleep in on weekends when my body wakes up at 7. It'll help me pass back out for 3-4 hours. Then wake up hit gh+ fasted cardio.

From experience, no. It’s really hard for me to even use CBN on a cut to sleep. Hunger gets out of control, sometimes wrecking the whole day.

If you’re not getting hungry from THC (and want to), try a different strain. Indica typically effects my appetite the most but even that varies between strains. I try not to get high off of the stuff anymore, just trying to use it to sleep these days.

I don't get munchies, but if I eat something like a planed meal it's the Efin best tasting thing ever lol.

Your lucky. I can’t keep any bad food in the house because I’ll raid everything in the cabinets and fridge. Works out most nights though as I just end up stuffing myself with a bunch of protein heavy snacks meals.

I know it sounds odd but its either regular bud or CBD bud by itself for me. Mixing the two gives me an undesirable effect. CBD is a godsend for coming off regular weed for sure or nights I would like to relax without the anxiety from regular weed.
Try CBDV flower. It really does feel like that happy medium between cbd and thc, not like a blend of the two. It feels to me like a light buzz without mental cloudiness.

Try CBDV flower. It really does feel like that happy medium between cbd and thc, not like a blend of the two. It feels to me like a light buzz without mental cloudiness.
I'll run into people who cannot tell the difference between sativa, indica, CBD, CBG etc. To me they are all like ingredients in cooking that have their own qualities sometimes good on their own and sometimes blended for certain effect. I understand the unique chemical make-up of each strain gives a different effect as well and these CBD varieties have some great qualities of their own.

I'll check out the CBDV bud. Thanks for the suggestion.

I just tried the Lookah Seahorse Pro Plus and that shit gives a pretty good blast (came with an attachment to connect to a bong too)! Only thing is those 1g jars aren't shit...Can go through one of those pretty quick!

I just tried the Lookah Seahorse Pro Plus and that shit gives a pretty good blast (came with an attachment to connect to a bong too)! Only thing is those 1g jars aren't shit...Can go through one of those pretty quick!
Ok, I rescind that shit...This fucking thing already burnt out on me?! I can't get a charge...I did a search and seems it's more common than it should be.

Don't waste money on it.

Can someone more experienced with this stuff clarify for me. I have trouble sleeping in. My body wakes up at 7. I started using delta 8 vape in the morning when I wake it helps me pass back out till noon on weekends. More weekly sleep more recovery. I always have had issues getting enough sleep so I figure extra hours would give me more energy. But I feel lazy and tired all day long after the " high" Is gone.

Do you guys feel lazy all day after this stuff?

Can someone more experienced with this stuff clarify for me. I have trouble sleeping in. My body wakes up at 7. I started using delta 8 vape in the morning when I wake it helps me pass back out till noon on weekends. More weekly sleep more recovery. I always have had issues getting enough sleep so I figure extra hours would give me more energy. But I feel lazy and tired all day long after the " high" Is gone.

Lol I mean if you’re smoking weed at 7am there are definitely going to be some lingering effects throughout the day even as it wears off. This is why I try not to eat any edibles after midnight otherwise I won’t wake up at a reasonable time during the week.

It's both the smoking and sleeping so much. Sleeping more than you really need often makes people more tired instead of more energized.

I would say this would be the case most of the time with exceptions. Perhaps try using the vape prior to bed rather than once you wake up or using an edible which kicks in slower yet lasts longer. Also don't be afraid to use regular THC products to see if there is a difference to you. I have smoked weed my whole life but don't discount CBD products for sleep as well.

Good info. I'm going to try before bed see how that goes. Maybe it will let me sleep a full 8 hours rather than waking up after 6, then smoke to pass back out like I have been doing.

Smoking a sativa does the total opposite for me. If I smoke I start listening to music and from there I have to move around.
Sometimes ill go walk around the neighborhood with my headphones on while baked. with a good pair of headphones I can hear all the different tracks and harmonies. Love it.

I thought I would never quit smoking weed, then I watched Andrew Hubermans podcast and decided to switch to edibles. I thought it would suck cuz I didn't really like edibles when I smoked (I loved huge bong rips).

Let me tell you, edibles hit WAY different when you don't smoke. I think it has something to do with more free cannabinoid receptors? When I smoked, I was smoking an ounce a month and 50 mg edibles didn't really do much for me. Now that I don't smoke I can get high off 30-40 mg every night and I never build up a tolerance.

Smoking a sativa does the total opposite for me. If I smoke I start listening to music and from there I have to move around.
Sometimes ill go walk around the neighborhood with my headphones on while baked. with a good pair of headphones I can hear all the different tracks and harmonies. Love it.
Getting high and going for a walk around sunset is one of life's great joys.

From experience, no. It’s really hard for me to even use CBN on a cut to sleep. Hunger gets out of control, sometimes wrecking the whole day.

If you’re not getting hungry from THC (and want to), try a different strain. Indica typically effects my appetite the most but even that varies between strains. I try not to get high off of the stuff anymore, just trying to use it to sleep these days.
The thing I dont like about cannnbis if, when bored or alone , it can be out of habit. Even socializing can be as well. or getting together with a female friend . I used cannabis in high school some, then heavier in college. Started "bodybuilding" in 2002, kept going to college untill 2006, started competing in 2009, during this time I never used cannabis, thought it had no place, in bodybuilding. Sorry , if sentences are a bit lackluster. Indicas seem to be the one that causes me to eat and lay around. One time a stevia did that, I smoked a lot of it, more than typical, which is a few tokes, typically. On occasion will do more. Think from now on may stick to more satvia based. I enjoy taking days off as well. The other night stomach was upset and know, cannabis helps nausea, so took some l glutamine , then smoked before a small meal , like three or four tokes, and stomach neasua went away. It is more for health benefits, at least there's some justification.

The thing I dont like about cannnbis if, when bored or alone , it can be out of habit. Even socializing can be as well. or getting together with a female friend . I used cannabis in high school some, then heavier in college. Started "bodybuilding" in 2002, kept going to college untill 2006, started competing in 2009, during this time I never used cannabis, thought it had no place, in bodybuilding. Sorry , if sentences are a bit lackluster. Indicas seem to be the one that causes me to eat and lay around. One time a stevia did that, I smoked a lot of it, more than typical, which is a few tokes, typically. On occasion will do more. Think from now on may stick to more satvia based. I enjoy taking days off as well. The other night stomach was upset and know, cannabis helps nausea, so took some l glutamine , then smoked before a small meal , like three or four tokes, and stomach neasua went away. It is more for health benefits, at least there's some justification.
I'm a music lover and weed just pairs so well with it. After just a few draws from a cone I get this surge of energy and my legs feel so light.
After about 1hr the full effects hit and I get lost in whatever I'm listening to at the moment. My brain usually latches onto the bottom end at first, then I start hearing hidden elements in the song I never heard before. Then I'll start hearing little voice inflexions that seems to be brilliant.. like how the F did they come up with this little twist.
Listening after the high, like the next day, the same song loses its wow factor. At least the subtleties that captured me previously.
I can stay nice for about 4hrs before things settle down.
Anyway no smoking today .. one of my remaining younger children has suddenly come to live with me.. so been busy getting them situated. But that's been the pattern of all my kids who didn't live with me the first half of their lives.

Yeah that's how I just spent the last half hour.

P
Well I finally have everything in my life legit, now that there is a medical license in the house bahahaha!

Question to you guys using THC...The Vape vs traditional bud...

I have smoked since I was 13yrs old...During those days people like us used toilet paper rolls, tin cans, aluminum foil, pens, etc, etc, etc, to make bowls and smoke out of. Bud shoved in our pockets, socks, used baggies, anything that would hold it lol.

The Vape is harsh as hell in comparison...Dr was asked what his thoughts were on them and if the Vaping is a safer means considering how much harsher it is then straight bud. His two ideas:

1) Because the smoke is going directly to your lung in a blast. -What, smoking bud has to make a first pass through your asshole before reaching your lungs?! Da fuk kind of answer is that?!

2) Because people leave the vape pen in their pockets without a cover on it is most likely the cause of the harshness and getting popcorn lungs. -So cotton lint is the reason for popcorn lungs and the extra harshness?! Yet, for decades we would throw weed around without a care, and definitely smoked a lot of shit during that time lol.

He was younger, probably mid-30s latest, so his generation are the vapers...But the fucker couldn't give me a solid reason for the extreme harshness vs traditional bud?!
i can’t provide a cause I assume it’s the carrier fluid but it could be that it’s not smoke it’s vapor so it’s in effect flash boiling or better said scalding the lungs. Like you I know people who’ve smoked for decades, I eat 98% of my weed, but none of them have lung issues, I know 3 Guys under 30 on oxygen from vaping, exact cause “unknown”

Reactions: K1
P

i can’t provide a cause I assume it’s the carrier fluid but it could be that it’s not smoke it’s vapor so it’s in effect flash boiling or better said scalding the lungs. Like you I know people who’ve smoked for decades, I eat 98% of my weed, but none of them have lung issues, I know 3 Guys under 30 on oxygen from vaping, exact cause “unknown”
Temp may be too high on your pen ?
Where are you getting your carts ?
Maybe look into a portable dry material vape or wax pen.

I think thc has some good benefits but it seems to just make me paranoid now that I’m older. Like some others have said it doesn’t make me want to sit around and be lazy. In my twenties I used to take a toke or two just before going into the gym and I swear it would give me better pumps and just make my joints feel better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear