over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

smoking weed is bad for the heart yet so many Top athletes and bodybuilders smoke.

90% of nfl and nba players said they use it themselves.

It’s not comparable to smoking cigarette or vaping nicotine

Haha yeah that’d definitely get the job done. I actually decided to take a little break from the booze, maybe permanently, not that I drink very often. It’s starting to effect me more and more these days. Throws everything out of line for a few days. Energy, diet, sleep, training, etc. Im starting to realize that it’s not worth the aftermath anymore. Not to mention I find myself with a half empty pack of cigarettes the next morning ,damn near everytime. There’s no damn reason a wannabe bodybuilder like myself should be putting that garbage in my lungs. I don’t do it sober so there’s an easy way to cut it out.

As opposed to the edibles which only makes whatever I’m watching more interesting, helps me reach my caloric needs, and most importantly helps me sleep.
Agreed I’m over 40 and no plans to drink ever again. It ruins me for days, though when I drink I do it to get fucked up, never saw the point in 3 beers.

smoking weed is bad for the heart yet so many Top athletes and bodybuilders smoke.

There’s a good amount of evidence linking cannabis use to increased incidence of heart attack, I dont think it should all be written off. I still think its safer than nicotine, preworkouts, thermogenics, and excessive alcohol. But it’s likely not without risk.

I think it’s closer to 98% if you count the guys who retired in the last 10-15 years. So smoking weed is supposedly bad for the heart, I don’t smoke but never heard this. THC,CBD, CBN all as I know are healthy have I missed some new info on heart and cannabis?

Agreed I’m over 40 and no plans to drink ever again. It ruins me for days, though when I drink I do it to get fucked up, never saw the point in 3 beers.
Yes, I had one “moment of truth” around 30 when it was a beautiful day outside and I was just too sick to enjoy it and I thought, why tf am I drinking if it means that I lose the entire next day? Haven’t been drunk since.

I have little interest in using it ever again, but the nice thing about “vitamin G” was the absence of any hangover. Go out, get loose, and wake up fresh as a daisy.

Same! It would take days for me to get back to normal. Not to mention the stupid shit I would do while intoxicated! It’s just not worth it.

I have little interest in using it ever again, but the nice thing about “vitamin G” was the absence of any hangover. Go out, get loose, and wake up fresh as a daisy.
What’s vitamin G? I want some! Lol

There’s a good amount of evidence linking cannabis use to increased incidence of heart attack, I dont think it should all be written off. I still think its safer than nicotine, preworkouts, thermogenics, and excessive alcohol. But it’s likely not without risk.
I agree. Not saying it's gonna kill ya but it's adding significant stress to the heart especially with the high concentration these days. I just get pissed about the hard-core users that talk about it likes it's the holy grail.
I think many are misled about the unfiltered smoke inhaled in the lungs. I sometimes take delta 9 gummies before bed and I put a urinal by my bed because if I get up to piss I almost fall flat on my face. Some really great deep sleep though but can be sedative if you take too much. My limit is 4.5 mg. The day I need cannabis to work out is the day I quit.

I think it’s closer to 98% if you count the guys who retired in the last 10-15 years. So smoking weed is supposedly bad for the heart, I don’t smoke but never heard this. THC,CBD, CBN all as I know are healthy have I missed some new info on heart and cannabis?
Search on cannibas and the heart. Many people hit the ER because they don't understand their tolerance. I remember a friend of mine showing up a few days late cause she od'd on an edible and spent a day in the hospital. The shop she bought it from told her to only eat half and she downed the whole thing and paid the price.

Just some information for those drug tested folks like me out there. I was taking 300mg of edibles for roughly 28-30 days for my injury. I actually tapered down to 100mg in final 7 days of that month.

I’ve been clean for the past 3.5-4 weeks and I’m still testing hot for THC. I do have a drug test coming up so I’ve been drinking a fuck ton of water and taking laxatives as well for the past 5 days.

Normally I’d just have a puff or two from
a bowl and the THC was non-detectable in 3 days for me. I’m not an every day user. So the THC still in my system has me surprised. Love the edibles, but don’t think they’re gonna work for me anymore. 😠 Gonna have to go back to the pipe! 🤒

Cage

I cannot believe how easy it was to get a prescription !! Saw doctor, applied for state card, got number, went shopping at the dispensary next door within an hour!! Craziness! I remember how demonized it was when I was a kid! They gave me all these pamphlets and information and everything. Lol I ended up going with some tincture, a vape, and this rosin vape thing.

I cannot believe how easy it was to get a prescription !! Saw doctor, applied for state card, got number, went shopping at the dispensary next door within an hour!! Craziness! I remember how demonized it was when I was a kid! They gave me all these pamphlets and information and everything. Lol I ended up going with some tincture, a vape, and this rosin vape thing.
It's easy to get a prescription because... Research that one sir.

I've been experimenting with a hybrid sativa pre resistance exercise, a small bowl, depending if it's a higher sativa or not, example Mandarin cookies at 70/30 need less. Purple diesel at 50/50 need a bit more, but the indica feeling is a bit more, but doesn't seem to hinder resistance exercise. If it seems to maybe a higher sativa or cease it.

It's all Dorian s fault😀

I would never have thought ten , fifteen or twenty years ago, yes I've been body building this long, I've ever smoke cannabis, let alone as a pre workout, it's more for energy after work, instead of caffeine. I gym after work. I can still sleep a couple or few hours after.

Thanks for the read! I can see how it can cause some heart issues. I don’t use it anymore but it always made my heart race for the first hour or two. I’m not sure if that’s what “caused” those people to have heart attacks or they just had unhealthy lifestyles and there systems couldn’t handle the increased heart rate. Idk! Regardless there are also other side effects of THC use that we want to avoid. Ill leave a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 7
Haha that’s fucking funny. I’ve never heard of the strain. Yeah it’s a cognac that’s stupid expensive. $4K for a bottle.

Whew, that stuff brings bad memories for me… Guess I should say the memories of the following days.. My Asian buds always drink the yack…. Shot after shot after shot.. After 10 shots I’m on cruise control, more or less blacked out. The following day was always BRUTAL!!!!

Cage

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner