over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

JESUS CHRIST

I think you want some “Rick Simpson Oil” or “RSO”

comes in a syringe from dispensary, for your tolerance i’d say about 5 grains of rice worth between two crackers or chips so you don’t taste it
Right bro!! That’s what I was saying, fuck if I ate that much edible I would sleep for 48 hours straight

My wife grabbed a couple of those concentration syringes (something like 1g / 83.25%thc)...But the shit was a sticky mess. I think she made some cookies with it or something useless bahaha?!
I’m not talking about concentrate, RSO looks and behaves like literal tar. If what you got was pitch black and tasted like burnt plant then that was rso

Well I finally have everything in my life legit, now that there is a medical license in the house bahahaha!

Question to you guys using THC...The Vape vs traditional bud...

I have smoked since I was 13yrs old...During those days people like us used toilet paper rolls, tin cans, aluminum foil, pens, etc, etc, etc, to make bowls and smoke out of. Bud shoved in our pockets, socks, used baggies, anything that would hold it lol.

The Vape is harsh as hell in comparison...Dr was asked what his thoughts were on them and if the Vaping is a safer means considering how much harsher it is then straight bud. His two ideas:

1) Because the smoke is going directly to your lung in a blast. -What, smoking bud has to make a first pass through your asshole before reaching your lungs?! Da fuk kind of answer is that?!

2) Because people leave the vape pen in their pockets without a cover on it is most likely the cause of the harshness and getting popcorn lungs. -So cotton lint is the reason for popcorn lungs and the extra harshness?! Yet, for decades we would throw weed around without a care, and definitely smoked a lot of shit during that time lol.

He was younger, probably mid-30s latest, so his generation are the vapers...But the fucker couldn't give me a solid reason for the extreme harshness vs traditional bud?!
Fuck vapes! I think both THC and nicotine vapes are the devil. I don’t even inhale flower anymore. With edibles and tincture to me there is zero point to put that stress on your lungs. And nothing gets you high like digesting THC. I eat tons of gummies a night and go to the moon.

Fuck vapes! I think both THC and nicotine vapes are the devil. I don’t even inhale flower anymore. With edibles and tincture to me there is zero point to put that stress on your lungs. And nothing gets you high like digesting THC. I eat tons of gummies a night and go to the moon.
Try RSO my dude, it never disappoints

edibles are 1000x stronger than vaping or bud. its not even close. i can smoke all the bud and it still wont come close to a edible.

JESUS CHRIST

I think you want some “Rick Simpson Oil” or “RSO”

comes in a syringe from dispensary, for your tolerance i’d say about 5 grains of rice worth between two crackers or chips so you don’t taste it
Holy shit I took a bit of that black RSO oil on a cracker once. Just one strip down the middle. No longer than an inch. Never again. I was ginked up for 3 hours. Too potent for me. I'm a lightweight.

Have you tried wax? It's a bit complex at first. But there's not much in it but THC. It's too strong for me. I'm not social nor can I sleep, I'm way to in my head.

Have you tried wax? It's a bit complex at first. But there's not much in it but THC. It's too strong for me. I'm not social nor can I sleep, I'm way to in my head.
That’s what I use. Distillate concentrate is wax in a syringe. You heat it with hot water and then can either drip it on bowl or joint to smoke or put on food. I make gummy sandwiches with it. One tick on the syringe is 100mgs. That’s 10 gummies for reference.

That’s what I use. Distillate concentrate is wax in a syringe. You heat it with hot water and then can either drip it on bowl or joint to smoke or put on food. I make gummy sandwiches with it. One tick on the syringe is 100mgs. That’s 10 gummies for reference.

Ah, I've only used the harder stuff, looks like crack 😆 heat pipe up with a touch and drop it in and inhale.

Ah, I've only used the harder stuff, looks like crack 😆 heat pipe up with a touch and drop it in and inhale.
Lol ohhhhh you were doing dabs bro! Yeah that’s crazy. My boy has a rig. That’s shadder and budder. Shit will fuck you up. But same concept at the end of the day - it’s all pressed concentrate.

Holy shit I took a bit of that black RSO oil on a cracker once. Just one strip down the middle. No longer than an inch. Never again. I was ginked up for 3 hours. Too potent for me. I'm a lightweight.
Well a grain of rice is a normal serving size, so you REALLY overserved yourself!

Lol ohhhhh you were doing dabs bro! Yeah that’s crazy. My boy has a rig. That’s shadder and budder. Shit will fuck you up. But same concept at the end of the day - it’s all pressed concentrate.
I don't know anything about the rigs and didn't want to spend the money on one without knowing how to use them and if it was worth the high...I did try doing that drip on a joint and bowl before but all it did was get the shit sticky and made the joint canoe lol.
Well a grain of rice is a normal serving size, so you REALLY overserved yourself!
Hell yeah I did. It was a dumbass move on my part.
Ah, I know what you're talking about now - the black shit bahaha! No I haven't tried it, don't know anything about it?! What do you need to smoke one of those rigs like they are talking about above?!

And you said 5 grains of rice worth (hehe) would be enough to rock me...Are there ticks on the syringe like usual?!

I don't know anything about the rigs and didn't want to spend the money on one without knowing how to use them and if it was worth the high...I did try doing that drip on a joint and bowl before but all it did was get the shit sticky and made the joint canoe lol.

Ah, I know what you're talking about now - the black shit bahaha! No I haven't tried it, don't know anything about it?! What do you need to smoke one of those rigs like they are talking about above?!

And you said 5 grains of rice worth (hehe) would be enough to rock me...Are there ticks on the syringe like usual?!
The dab rigs consisted originally by heating a nail with a blow torch. Pretty insane. But the newer rigs have an electric battery heated nail that you could place some concentrate on and poof it would vape up. I've seen some pretty slick ones that don't look all that much different than a traditional bong.

Still too much trouble for me. Just bud and vape cartridges for me. Easy. But that RSO oil is an edible tar-like substance that you just need a small amount of. I think, but I may be wrong, that it was originally designed to slow cancer growth. But it's really, really potent.

In my defense, my two buddies also ate the same amount as me and they seemed just fine. But it turned me into a quadriplegic and I believe I saw satan. Okay, kidding on the satan thing (no such thing). But seriously, if you ever try it, start small. Like the length of your pinky nail and go from there. I wouldn't wish that red nightmare on anyone. 😂

Edit: Oh, and yes, the RSO comes in a syringe I assume for proper dosing.

Last edited:

LMAO, I've always been a pot light weight. Psychedelics ( and yay) on the other hand. Totally different story.

Been ingesting the good green tree since my early teens - if you can control yourself and be smart it just makes life way better :love:

If I want to lose myself in relaxation for hours at the pool/beach etc. nothing beats thc gummies. I still roll a blunt once a week after a long day just for old times sake. If you want the cleanest way to inhale weed I would agree with a couple of the above dudes on the Volcano - everything Storz and Bickel manufactures is just fucking beautiful - I have several of their products. I've had the volcano for 15 years and it still provides probably the best overall experience all things considered. You can control the temp very accurately and on one bowl can just get lost. Can vape dry herb/shatter/anything. I like to drip some distillate on my dry herb and she just goes for hours. Best $300 you will ever spend.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws