over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

Yeah dude I’m fucking over it. I’ve been extra cautious cause I fly through Dubai and Qatar all the time so I haven’t brought anything on these trips. Next time I’m just buying a multi vitamin gummy and swapping them out. This shit sucks. I wasted half my day today sleeping because I was up all night. Retarded for what I’m paying for this hotel…
I know a literal crackhead who swears by unisom for sleep 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm 50...weed is legal in my state, I go 10 min down the street to the dispensary. Haven't read the whole thread but man...some of these strains are fckin wild. Never had this shit in the 90's....be careful and not take like 5-10 rips at once, might get the worst anxiety lol. Read into strains, terpenes, etc. The smallest amount now gets me smoked.

I was going to say Option two is find the Fiji cab driver. He will take you to some shady house
And bring back a 1/2 ounce full
Of pre-rolled pinners lol
That shit was fucked...Lost my voice for an entire day/night on that shito_O:LOL:

Although, that could have been the "edibles" I ate...Since I was eating the roaches:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I finally have everything in my life legit, now that there is a medical license in the house bahahaha!

Question to you guys using THC...The Vape vs traditional bud...

I have smoked since I was 13yrs old...During those days people like us used toilet paper rolls, tin cans, aluminum foil, pens, etc, etc, etc, to make bowls and smoke out of. Bud shoved in our pockets, socks, used baggies, anything that would hold it lol.

The Vape is harsh as hell in comparison...Dr was asked what his thoughts were on them and if the Vaping is a safer means considering how much harsher it is then straight bud. His two ideas:

1) Because the smoke is going directly to your lung in a blast. -What, smoking bud has to make a first pass through your asshole before reaching your lungs?! Da fuk kind of answer is that?!

2) Because people leave the vape pen in their pockets without a cover on it is most likely the cause of the harshness and getting popcorn lungs. -So cotton lint is the reason for popcorn lungs and the extra harshness?! Yet, for decades we would throw weed around without a care, and definitely smoked a lot of shit during that time lol.

He was younger, probably mid-30s latest, so his generation are the vapers...But the fucker couldn't give me a solid reason for the extreme harshness vs traditional bud?!
the cartridges are TOXIC 99% of the time and ALSO FAKED, so many fakes in California identical to what they sell in stores
Normally you can tell if the oil is darker in the cartridge

this is what a lot of guys do, the TEK is super easy to extract the cannabinoids from raw flowers

buy a grip of regular grade and use the iso alcohol extraction tek to yield PURE concentrate (rosin)

i have smoked MJ since i was 10 I am 35 almost nonstop besides various times while incarcerated, this summer i quit for 3 months, but I'm back on it and OFF prozac and seroquel! au natural

lol @ some of the techniques mentioned I have also partaken in

stoners will get creative, a quote from half baked:

"McGuyver Friend : We don't have a corkscrew. McGuyver Smoker : All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel."

the cartridges are TOXIC 99% of the time and ALSO FAKED, so many fakes in California identical to what they sell in stores
Normally you can tell if the oil is darker in the cartridge

this is what a lot of guys do, the TEK is super easy to extract the cannabinoids from raw flowers

buy a grip of regular grade and use the iso alcohol extraction tek to yield PURE concentrate (rosin)

i have smoked MJ since i was 10 I am 35 almost nonstop besides various times while incarcerated, this summer i quit for 3 months, but I'm back on it and OFF prozac and seroquel! au natural

lol @ some of the techniques mentioned I have also partaken in

stoners will get creative, a quote from half baked:

"McGuyver Friend : We don't have a corkscrew. McGuyver Smoker : All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel."
At some point even the legit DPs were seeing counterfeit carts. Is that still an issue ?
I never purchased at legit DPs. Couldnt take paying an extra 30% I'd go to the 'tax free' store fronts in spring valley. Which I know all sell counterfeit carts.

At some point even the legit DPs were seeing counterfeit carts. Is that still an issue ?
I never purchased at legit DPs. Couldnt take paying an extra 30% I'd go to the 'tax free' store fronts in spring valley. Which I know all sell counterfeit carts.
not so much big stores that have multiple locations, its moreso the delivery services that you find on weedmaps that operate in the gray area loophole distribution realm

i know kingpen, DIME, JEETER, dabwoodz etc brands are commonly faked. all this shit you see on the d4rkn3t in original packaging for DIRT CHEAP lol, to the untrained mind it would be hard to tell.

distillate cartridges are easier to fake.
you want the live resin anyways, not distillate

live resin maintains all the CBD and terpenes
most the oil pens are STRICTLY THC ONLY, with some BS botanical terpenes added that are NOT sourced from MJ.

nothing beats good old FLOWER (you can trust it).
old school way using parchment paper and stick your BUDS inside it like a TACO. Use a FLAT IRON and you can press out all the refined THC and cannabanoids (extracts) yourself

yields will vary

Yeah dude I’m fucking over it. I’ve been extra cautious cause I fly through Dubai and Qatar all the time so I haven’t brought anything on these trips. Next time I’m just buying a multi vitamin gummy and swapping them out. This shit sucks. I wasted half my day today sleeping because I was up all night. Retarded for what I’m paying for this hotel…
Dude, I avoid the ME and Gulf like the plague. Good on you for doing that. Dubai is great with lots of $ but the rest...stay on the beaten path, my friend.

a year ago I started using these filters and can’t smoke without them now. My 4-5 grams a day kills my lungs, if I don’t clean bong every day with iso/rice and change filter.

Attachments

• A8C716BF-A5C8-4BDE-AF6E-86CCCCCF75D8.jpeg
    A8C716BF-A5C8-4BDE-AF6E-86CCCCCF75D8.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 9
Does THC affect fat burning? I don't get high before cardio but I do use it to sleep in on weekends when my body wakes up at 7. It'll help me pass back out for 3-4 hours. Then wake up hit gh+ fasted cardio.

Does THC affect fat burning? I don't get high before cardio but I do use it to sleep in on weekends when my body wakes up at 7. It'll help me pass back out for 3-4 hours. Then wake up hit gh+ fasted cardio.
If you talk to most that experience munchies...The answer would be quite the opposite:LOL:

If you talk to most that experience munchies...The answer would be quite the opposite:LOL:
I've actually never had em. And I love to eat even when not hungry. When I hit the vape to pass out, I actually wake up feeling full bloated lol

I'm 50...weed is legal in my state, I go 10 min down the street to the dispensary. Haven't read the whole thread but man...some of these strains are fckin wild. Never had this shit in the 90's....be careful and not take like 5-10 rips at once, might get the worst anxiety lol. Read into strains, terpenes, etc. The smallest amount now gets me smoked.
I agree. I used to be able to smoke endlessly and the herb out there today is so fucking potent. I have had high tolerances here and there throughout my life but lately I have a hard time smoking the perfect amount and feel like I get too high smoking the tiniest bit.

I've actually never had em. And I love to eat even when not hungry. When I hit the vape to pass out, I actually wake up feeling full bloated lol
I don't get them either...Use to here and there many years ago but not at all anymore.

Like me, thats why I have cut way back on the amount I smoke, basically only at night right before bed

I don't get munchies, but if I eat something like a planed meal it's the Efin best tasting thing ever lol.

I agree. I used to be able to smoke endlessly and the herb out there today is so fucking potent. I have had high tolerances here and there throughout my life but lately I have a hard time smoking the perfect amount and feel like I get too high smoking the tiniest bit.
You can find the CBD flower with ultra low thc for super cheap and mix the two to really cut the potency.

I’ve been really into the thc vapes lately. I’ll be 52 next month and i find my appetite decreases as i age. If i ate to my appetite i could probably get by on 2000 calories a day. Thc REALLY helps with my appetite. It’s the main reason i use it. And to help me sleep. I have been bodybuilding for 35 years

You can find the CBD flower with ultra low thc for super cheap and mix the two to really cut the potency.

I know it sounds odd but its either regular bud or CBD bud by itself for me. Mixing the two gives me an undesirable effect. CBD is a godsend for coming off regular weed for sure or nights I would like to relax without the anxiety from regular weed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131