over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

Can't you eat this shit? Why in hell would you do damage to your lungs when you can just eat it?

This is the one I used. It's still a lot of work just for getting THC. But it will wreck you. At the time I had no idea what I was doing.

IMG_5372_360x.jpg

I still stick with the dry herb vapes. You're not limited to the plug in models like the volcano, although they're great. I use the Arizer Solo 2 for my little pre-workout session in the gym parking lot. You can control the temperature very well and it's not harsh at all.

I stopped with the pens a few years ago. The convenience was great, but yes they're harsh, and I'm not convinced they're so great for the lungs.

Can't you eat this shit? Why in hell would you do damage to your lungs when you can just eat it?
Because edibles feel nothing like smoking/vaping. Totally different experience. Some prefer it. I don't.

This is the best way.
Find the best top shelf exotic Indica or Hybrid. You take that sticky green bud and crumble it up. Then you roll into a big joint.
(Not that pre-roll shake they sale)

Reactions: K1
This is the best way.
Find the best top shelf exotic Indica or Hybrid. You take that sticky green bud and crumble it up. Then you roll into a big joint.
(Not that pre-roll shake they sale)
That's been how I've approached it forever:p:cool:

It sucks not getting that gitty, laughy stage like we did when we were younger...Xcel brought that back a bit in Fijis:LOL::LOL:

I was going to say Option two is find the Fiji cab driver. He will take you to some shady house
And bring back a 1/2 ounce full
Of pre-rolled pinners lol

• Haha
Reactions: K1
I use an Arizer Solo 2 for the dry herb and I also use THC carts from a good source. The arizer is a good dry herb vape

I don't smoke a lot these days but when I do I prefer flower/bud any day of the week. I consider myself a connoisseur of cannabis. I like the whole process of bud. The smell, the look, the taste, breaking it up, rolling it. I feel like with vapes u bypass alot of that process and go straight to the high.

edibles make me sad and scared.

Not for me, at least not a reasonable amount. If I eat twice a much as most people I know. I'm Efed up lol.
I typically eat 4-6 10mg gummies on a weeknight. Weekends I’ll make the gummy distillate sandwich with like 100-150mgs of THC. Having major withdrawals in Israel right now - can barely sleep 😩.

The digital Volcano is a great herb vape but its smaller brother the Mighty + is simply amazing.
It's a little pricey though +- $400. The Mighty is portable & programable so you can dial up/down
your pull. Storz & Bickel is what you should be using to take care of your lungs...or edibles.

I typically eat 4-6 10mg gummies on a weeknight. Weekends I’ll make the gummy distillate sandwich with like 100-150mgs of THC. Having major withdrawals in Israel right now - can barely sleep 😩.

If I'm sleeping fine I don't use, so I don't end up like that. But when I travel insomnia is worse and depending on laws I just deal with it. Sucks, I'm 😞

If I'm sleeping fine I don't use, so I don't end up like that. But when I travel insomnia is worse and depending on laws I just deal with it. Sucks, I'm 😞
Yeah dude I’m fucking over it. I’ve been extra cautious cause I fly through Dubai and Qatar all the time so I haven’t brought anything on these trips. Next time I’m just buying a multi vitamin gummy and swapping them out. This shit sucks. I wasted half my day today sleeping because I was up all night. Retarded for what I’m paying for this hotel…

I love edibles but cant find them. My state hasnt legalized it so I take what I can get. I have had some good ones though

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner