over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery - Dr. Blau or Ganchi or ??

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have decided to get my Gyno out. I am so sensitive that my diet seems to aggravate it.

Who is the goto doctor in the NJ/NY tri-state area?

I have found Dr. Blau and Dr Ganchi - opinions on them?

You guys who have had it...Did you us general or local anesthesia? Did you have the gland removed? Did you have an implant?

I have been off a year and plan on a cycle. Should I wait until I am done with cycle or get the surgery done before hand?

Last edited:
Blau in White Plains is supposed to be the best. I had mine done with Dr Maffei, and had great results, but Blau has done so many he is the go-to guy around here. Maffei was cheaper...

I did local anesthesia so I was awake and felt no pain until the local wore off. He removed my glands, no implant, he left a little tissue in so my lower chest would not looked caved in.

I would do the surgery first, then do the cycle. You will be back training in 3 weeks, i took 4 as a precaution. PM me if you want Maffei's info, he specializes in lipo and ab etching, but he does good gyno as well.

Blau in White Plains is supposed to be the best. I had mine done with Dr Maffei, and had great results, but Blau has done so many he is the go-to guy around here. Maffei was cheaper...

I did local anesthesia so I was awake and felt no pain until the local wore off. He removed my glands, no implant, he left a little tissue in so my lower chest would not looked caved in.

I would do the surgery first, then do the cycle. You will be back training in 3 weeks, i took 4 as a precaution. PM me if you want Maffei's info, he specializes in lipo and ab etching, but he does good gyno as well.

I am replying in the thread in hopes that the responses might be helpful to someone else.

Were you able to drive yourself home?

Have you had any re-occurrence of gyno since a bit of the gland was left? That is a big concern of mine because I seem to be so damn sensitive! :(

Oh Gotcha, i just didnt want to post his info in the thread and people think I am like promoting this Dr.

I did not drive myself home, Im pretty sure I was not allowed to but i cant remember I just know i didnt. But I felt like I could... then when the general anesthesia wore off I was in pain that night, but after that night no pain.

I have had no problems since, he said there might be a small piece of gland left and that I should take precaution just in case. He basically removed the whole gland, just left some fat or other tissue in there so my upper chest would not be higher than my lower i guess. I dont mind taking a light dose of aromasin when on cycle even if I dont necessarily need it for gyno (helps with water retention), but at the same time its nice to not worry about it.

Thank you for the responses.

I am so sensitive that Aromasin, Novladex...nothing keeps it at bay. The final straw is that fact that I have been off over a year and it seems to be acting up again.

I asked about driving home because I was able to after my vasectomy. :p

Oh Gotcha, i just didnt want to post his info in the thread and people think I am like promoting this Dr.

I did not drive myself home, Im pretty sure I was not allowed to but i cant remember I just know i didnt. But I felt like I could... then when the general anesthesia wore off I was in pain that night, but after that night no pain.

I have had no problems since, he said there might be a small piece of gland left and that I should take precaution just in case. He basically removed the whole gland, just left some fat or other tissue in there so my upper chest would not be higher than my lower i guess. I dont mind taking a light dose of aromasin when on cycle even if I dont necessarily need it for gyno (helps with water retention), but at the same time its nice to not worry about it.

Im not sure if he will let you, but you can ask. You save most of the money by staying awake during the procedure, then you do it in his office and they dont have to pay for the OR and the anesthesiologist.

Yeah I was sensitive too, I developed mild gyno once from AAS and was able to cure it with letro. Then when I was on a 5 year break from AAS I developed gyno from SARMS Ostarine, I had no idea you could get it from that so i had no AI on hand, and by the time I got one it was too late. I couldnt even cure it with letro, it would shrink it then it would just come back. Once it sets in you cant really get rid of it... I cured it once bc I caught it in time, the second time I was not so lucky.

My chest looks great now. When im on gear and im really lean it looks perfect. When im off, and not totally lean it looks pretty damn good, but not perfect.

Hey growman what is the price range of the procedure if you dont mind me asking?

Growman,
That Dr is in the NY area? Maffei?..trying to find his info online. PM me if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Blau's overpriced, getting old and now has a shaky hand he not the doctor he use to be or was even proclaimed to be. Just cause he doe t he most doesn't mean he's the best. Quality versus quantity.

There Dr Jacobs NYC and Dr Silverman in MA if your in Northeast would be good choices.

I didn't even know people added implants after surgery. I got my surgery done with a local surgeon. The state I live in doesn't really have a doctor than is known for Gyno surgery. So I detached until I got comfortable with a doctor. I first got the lypo only done with no gland removal. I regretted that soon after. My doctor warned me that I should get it removed and I didn't listen. So I had to have a second procedure done for gland removal and I just got local Anastasia and I barely felt a thing. It didn't bother me at all. The shots hurt more than the procedure.

So definitely get gland removal. Scaring sucks but no one notices. It messes with me mentally but that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey growman what is the price range of the procedure if you dont mind me asking?

I paid $3500 total but that was about 5 years ago, he may have raised it to $4000 by now but im not sure. Me and a few friends have spent a decent amount of money there so he may honor the $3500.

Growman,
That Dr is in the NY area? Maffei?..trying to find his info online. PM me if you don't mind.

I'll shoot you a PM now.

New York Muscle recommended dr. Anthony Maffei to me although I've yet to have a consult with him

Maffei hands down #1!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

I can't tell you how happy I am with Dr Maffei and his cost was the best around... you stay awake during the surgery and your bullshitting with him the whole time....we were talking about diet and training etc the whole time...he is a very down to earth cool guy. I see him in the gym like once a week as well he's a solid dude.

Also I was working out again in about a week, my pain was minimal. And the only reason I waited that long was because he kept busting my chops to give it a little more time.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

What about New Jersey? I'm in central jersey and am looking for someone.

Dr. Adrian Lo in Philly,PA is suppose to be good and Dr Parker in Paramus, NJ.

Adrian Lo is a great guy.. does some damn good work. Although, I disliked the fact he wont do it under local, you so have to go to sleep under twilight anesthesia but since I have sleep apnea, I need general anesthesia and will need to be intubated and all which turned me off for an elective procedure.

Dr Maffei was referred to me by NY Muscle. I was going to consult with him, but shortly after getting his email some expenses came up for my pet.. Pet over me any day for my life..

will consult with him in the near future.

Dr. asayre in manhattan was awesome
$4500 cash and it looks great!

What about New Jersey? I'm in central jersey and am looking for someone.

Don't goto Ganchi!!!!

Dr asayre in manhattan does a ton of bodybuilders and his staff and work,are phenomenal

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws