over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose 10mg superdrol?

I am on day 15 of lk3 sd at 20mg a day... and the sides are starting to become pretty rough(his shit is the real fucking deal) THat being said at thise dose of 20mg a day my body has completely transformed(So many veins even with all the water i'm holding from mk)... i think i could have gotten very similar results with 10mg a day and be feeling a lot better right now... going to ride it out to 21 days if i can make it.. But as everyone has said if its real.. fuck ya 10mg with do work!

That's about how long I made it on 20mg of his stuff before I tapped out because of the lethargy. Used it as a kickstart to my current cycle.

Stuff is pretty nuts, fullness, pump, hardness were all pretty unbelievable. I think I have one bottle left, I see myself doing more short runs with it.

I might try 10mg\day PWO next time to see if it helps with the lethargy.

Anyone use a dose this low before? Thinking about adding 10mg of it to a 50mg anavar blast this summer as long as blood pressure stays normal. I know there have been multiple SD threads but not about this low of a dose.
I tried this out on my last cycle (just 500mg test-e + 10mg SD). Didn't make it past 4 days lol. 10mg very obviously had quick effects on me...could feel the hardening effect and already was looking drier, but it absolutely wrecked my heart rate. Very bizarre...My usual BP is around 120/55, with my resting heart rate at 60-65. Literally within a day of taking SD, my BP was still at 120/55 but my heart rate was a consistent 100-110bpm at all times. I couldn't sleep because I could feel my heart beating so fast. Stopped SD and it went back down to 60-65bpm. I'm guessing it was just a rare side effect that I experienced, but it's something to keep an eye on, especially since I know you have a history with your heart.

I tried this out on my last cycle (just 500mg test-e + 10mg SD). Didn't make it past 4 days lol. 10mg very obviously had quick effects on me...could feel the hardening effect and already was looking drier, but it absolutely wrecked my heart rate. Very bizarre...My usual BP is around 120/55, with my resting heart rate at 60-65. Literally within a day of taking SD, my BP was still at 120/55 but my heart rate was a consistent 100-110bpm at all times. I couldn't sleep because I could feel my heart beating so fast. Stopped SD and it went back down to 60-65bpm. I'm guessing it was just a rare side effect that I experienced, but it's something to keep an eye on, especially since I know you have a history with your heart.

Holy shit that's scary. My RHR is around 68-70 in the mornings and I freak out when it gets higher than 80. I couldn't deal with 100+.

Anyone else get their RHR checked on SD?

Just to echo what everyone has said, 10mg/day should be enough with a solid test base. However, even at this low dosage, my lipids still got trashed.

I figure anavar will hurt my lipids already so might as well add a little SD.

10mg-15mg is the right amount.

I'd do 2 5mg doses throughout the day. One before you're pre-wo meal and one at night or morning depending on when you WO.

I'm reluctant to take it before bed because some people said it keeps them awake

Holy shit that's scary. My RHR is around 68-70 in the mornings and I freak out when it gets higher than 80. I couldn't deal with 100+.

Anyone else get their RHR checked on SD?

Mine is pretty high at the moment (on my last week of SD) but i'm also taking mk at 25 mg so i am holding decent water which does affect my bp and RHR. But eh last night before bed it was 90bpm and bp was 140/80 usally 110/69. Just going to ride it out a few more days than i know it will go back to normal.
Strong stuff that is forsure lol!

I think you will get some good gains off 10mg. I can't go over 30mg with out having problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Any benefit to low dose, 10mg, Superdrol and or Pheraplex ten days out from a powerlifting meet?

Anything near or at recommended doses were rough at a few weeks for me. Never tried to lower dose approach as I just put it aside...

Any benefit to low dose, 10mg, Superdrol and or Pheraplex ten days out from a powerlifting meet?

Anything near or at recommended doses were rough at a few weeks for me. Never tried to lower dose approach as I just put it aside...

For a PL meet?? Most definitely man.

Honestly, who cares what you feel like. All you have to care about is moving weight from point A to point B.

Plus the insane strength increased from SD. I'd run it higher than 10mgs just because I know you'd get crazy strength gains the higher the dosage.

For a PL meet?? Most definitely man.

Honestly, who cares what you feel like. All you have to care about is moving weight from point A to point B.

Plus the insane strength increased from SD. I'd run it higher than 10mgs just because I know you'd get crazy strength gains the higher the dosage.

Totally 30mg ed look out! lol:headbang:

Anyone use a dose this low before? Thinking about adding 10mg of it to a 50mg anavar blast this summer as long as blood pressure stays normal. I know there have been multiple SD threads but not about this low of a dose.

Hey, we have some M1T caps dosed at 10mgs. I'll put them up against any Sdrol in the land. Just my 2 cents..........

CG

Hey, we have some M1T caps dosed at 10mgs. I'll put them up against any Sdrol in the land. Just my 2 cents..........

CG

Yea i know M1T is slightly stronger but I'd use SD over M1T only because i don't want to take anything that adds water retention

trying to reach you

Agreed,,,Ive made some nice strength gains with only 10mg per day.

Ashop...been trying to reach you at [email protected] but haven't heard back. Please advise.

THANKS!!!...your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Mine is pretty high at the moment (on my last week of SD) but i'm also taking mk at 25 mg so i am holding decent water which does affect my bp and RHR. But eh last night before bed it was 90bpm and bp was 140/80 usally 110/69. Just going to ride it out a few more days than i know it will go back to normal.
Strong stuff that is forsure lol!

Hey do you mind being specific about your "high" heart rate? How high exactly? I consider 80bpm high but others don't so I'm wondering.

Hey do you mind being specific about your "high" heart rate? How high exactly? I consider 80bpm high but others don't so I'm wondering.

My RHR is sitting at 90+ right now because of the superdrol/mk combo. It is normally around 70-80(i have a higher RHR due to anxiety issues and being a mouth breather).

That being said it seems it does affect everyone different and the sides sort of just appeared, not build up... i.e the first 10-12 days of my superdrol run no increased BP or RHR but on day 13 bp was 148/88 and RHR 90+.. it literally just happened over night.

My buddy is on his 3rd week and literally has had zero bp or hr issues... but he also has not mad anywhere close to the gains i have(we are using the same brand SD) so as with everything... genetic response.

My RHR is sitting at 90+ right now because of the superdrol/mk combo. It is normally around 70-80(i have a higher RHR due to anxiety issues and being a mouth breather).

That being said it seems it does affect everyone different and the sides sort of just appeared, not build up... i.e the first 10-12 days of my superdrol run no increased BP or RHR but on day 13 bp was 148/88 and RHR 90+.. it literally just happened over night.

My buddy is on his 3rd week and literally has had zero bp or hr issues... but he also has not mad anywhere close to the gains i have(we are using the same brand SD) so as with everything... genetic response.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Resting heart rate is around 90 (normally in 70s), and using both MK (12.5 mg) and SD (6.25 mg). Low doses for both, but I retain a ton of water on MK, and SD's strength doesn't need explaining.

Really hope to run this for 4 weeks, and expect good gains. The amount of individual response both in terms of gains, and sides boggles my mind sometimes. I have a buddy who can run 25-30 mg of SD for 4 weeks without experiencing any sides aside from some appetite suppression; and I get BP spikes just reading the word "superdrol".

I love SD ... Instead of oral, why don't you try injectable SD. A meager 2-3 mg/day is awesome with zero noticeable side effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131