over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

Guys I'm not arguing that hgh does not burn fat in the long run. You are going to bloat and YK11 is trying to unbloat you. When you combine them they are fighting each other.

On my very last cycle I wanted to start RAD140, LGD 4033 and MK677. YK11 cycle had about 2 weeks left before ending and I started with the others. I felt a fight going on between everything, YK11 was not wining but the bulking compounds were not winning, I only managed to bulk once the YK11 cycle was over. This is why I have this opinion, this is not something falling from the sky.

I don't know if I am explaining this right it might be my fault here, but I'm trying to convey this so you guys get what I'm trying to say. I ate an entire pizza pie filled with bacon, pepperoni and black olives and I didn't gain a freaken ounce of weight. That is the power of YK11 just so you guys understand how strong it can maintain your weight and shred fat while you eat pizza. I tried to cut on YK11 and that did not work either it kept the weight the same. On the last cycle YK11 was resisting bloating, but not 100% as it would be able to on it's own.

Guys I'm not arguing that hgh does not burn fat in the long run. You are going to bloat and YK11 is trying to unbloat you. When you combine them they are fighting each other.

On my very last cycle I wanted to start RAD140, LGD 4033 and MK677. YK11 cycle had about 2 weeks left before ending and I started with the others. I felt a fight going on between everything, YK11 was not wining but the bulking compounds were not winning, I only managed to bulk once the YK11 cycle was over. This is why I have this opinion, this is not something falling from the sky.

I don't know if I am explaining this right it might be my fault here, but I'm trying to convey this so you guys get what I'm trying to say. I ate an entire pizza pie filled with bacon, pepperoni and black olives and I didn't gain a freaken ounce of weight. That is the power of YK11 just so you guys understand how strong it can maintain your weight and shred fat while you eat pizza. I tried to cut on YK11 and that did not work either it kept the weight the same. On the last cycle YK11 was resisting bloating, but not 100% as it would be able to on it's own.

bro im not trying to be a jerk or anything..

but... I guess it's just what you write, and how you write it.. you sound like you don't have a damn clue

I remain hopeful

but completely unconvinced

Well it's just a steroid with a gizmo on the 17th position. It may explain the selectivity of all those 17-methyl steroids. It may lead to a perfection of such things. It may replace Class-II Steroids in most of my stacks.

It would be great if this did the sort of job that orals do, but you could take it indefinitely. That's really what we need to find out, what kind of toxicity YK may produce. And I'm not just talkin liver here, crap like this could be toxic to any number of things. Who the hell knows.

Well it's just a steroid with a gizmo on the 17th position. It may explain the selectivity of all those 17-methyl steroids. It may lead to a perfection of such things. It may replace Class-II Steroids in most of my stacks.

It would be great if this did the sort of job that orals do, but you could take it indefinitely. That's really what we need to find out, what kind of toxicity YK may produce. And I'm not just talkin liver here, crap like this could be toxic to any number of things. Who the hell knows.

yeah im not tempting fate lmao

I'm not trying to be a jerk either, but why don't you guys take the time and explain your point of view?

Its actually a steroid? Interesting

Its actually a steroid? Interesting

It's a steroid designed to affect an isolated Androgen Receptor, as an investigation in a test tube. It wasn't necessarily designed to be metabolized within an aggregated philological system.

Stuff like this is are just pipe-dream conceptions by scientists. They are starting points for a prolonged investigation. Sure YK is "promising," but it was never meant to be marketed. Surely, if investigated, YK will lead to something.

Common Research Chemical dealers can't even supply real Follistatin. Follistatin is a big-complex protein consisting of 288-344 amino acids. Even hGH is 191 amino acids, and most have trouble synthesizing that.

YK is a small molecule that is rather easily produced, so it is now the new "follistatin" fan fare. But all anabolic steroids induce the expression of follistain.

Now RC dealers have run out of NEW effective chemicals. Now they STARTED selling chemicals that are just chemistry pipe dreams. Some poor scientists dream it up, a few months later it's on the market without effective research.

Before this, most research chemicals have been tested enough to get an idea about them. Now every time someone does one study about a new chemical, BOOM, it's on the gray market.

Well don't be surprised if scientists start balkanizing the internet, just like the elitists want. They'll do Internet 2.0 with direct-switched lanes to each other. They'll keep their info to themselves.

It's a steroid designed to affect an isolated Androgen Receptor, as an investigation in a test tube. It wasn't necessarily designed to be metabolized within an aggregated philological system.

Stuff like this is are just pipe-dream conceptions by scientists. They are starting points for a prolonged investigation. Sure YK is "promising," but it was never meant to be marketed. Surely, if investigated, YK will lead to something.

Common Research Chemical dealers can't even supply real Follistatin. Follistatin is a big-complex protein consisting of 288-344 amino acids. Even hGH is 191 amino acids, and most have trouble synthesizing that.

YK is a small molecule that is rather easily produced, so it is now the new "follistatin" fan fare. But all anabolic steroids induce the expression of follistain.

Now RC dealers have run out of NEW effective chemicals. Now they STARTED selling chemicals that are just chemistry pipe dreams. Some poor scientists dream it up, a few months later it's on the market without effective research.

Before this, most research chemicals have been tested enough to get an idea about them. Now every time someone does one study about a new chemical, BOOM, it's on the gray market.

Well don't be surprised if scientists start balkanizing the internet, just like the elitists want. They'll do Internet 2.0 with direct-switched lanes to each other. They'll keep their info to themselves.

Ok, I take it given the lack of research on this you wouldnt risk using it then

Ok, I take it given the lack of research on this you wouldnt risk using it then

I suppose that it depends on how I value myself at the givin moment.:)

But I'm watchin this stuff with all the socio-economic-scientific perspective that I can muster.

I'm not sure if anyone will be scientifically testing YK anymore. So I guess you guys knock yourself out, maybe eventually we'll get some more information. But I'm not sure that we know exactly where to look.

I suppose that it depends on how I value myself at the givin moment.:)

But I'm watchin this stuff with all the socio-economic-scientific perspective that I can muster.

I'm not sure if anyone will be scientifically testing YK anymore. So I guess you guys knock yourself out, maybe eventually we'll get some more information. But I'm not sure that we know exactly where to look.

I know exactly how you feel... But after giving up GW I think I "deserve" to give this one a try lol. Think I'm just gonna get one bottle and see how it goes though

I know exactly how you feel... But after giving up GW I think I "deserve" to give this one a try lol. Think I'm just gonna get one bottle and see how it goes though

You will like it, no one tries and does not like it :D

And yet, you know that GW has way more research than the latest YK. And GW is even more bizarre...Often I defend GW.

Yet so many shit heads sell GW, even on ebay, even though so many people think that it instantaneously causes cancer>?<

Regardless, the politics have something coming for all this shit.......

And yet, you know that GW has way more research than the latest YK. And GW is even more bizarre...Often I defend GW.

Yet so many shit heads sell GW, even on ebay, even though so many people think that it instantaneously causes cancer>?<

Regardless, the politics have something coming for all this shit.......

Why do you defend GW?

Why do you defend GW?

Look through some of the threads. We were talking about it a few weeks ago. GW is just a strange case. No other research chemical has went through that sort of BS.

GW was in the midst of promising research, even by independent parties, then suddenly it just got the plug pulled on it by GSC. Then they took several unusual steps to slander their own research chemical. Some people think it was because GW was too good, and it would have cut into GSC's profits...it's just a business decision.

So far, real-life experience has not matched the claims of GSC. GSC claimed that almost all the bunnies got cancer, and it was just staggering...so staggering that we should never ask about GW ever again. But it doesn't seem as if that's the case. I mean, according to GSC, everybody should be getting cancer just for touching GW. There's a lot of GW out there, are people getting cancer? I dunno? but everyone isn't getting cancer...

I would like to know about GW's involvement in cancer, but this has just spiraled into madness.

It was a good scare tactic on their side. I always wanted to try it but until I see it proven on paper it can't cause cancer I mentally can't bring myself to try it. Yet I'll drink pre workout drinks with red,blue and yellow dye lol

Look through some of the threads. We were talking about it a few weeks ago. GW is just a strange case. No other research chemical has went through that sort of BS.

GW was in the midst of promising research, even by independent parties, then suddenly it just got the plug pulled on it by GSC. Then they took several unusual steps to slander their own research chemical. Some people think it was because GW was too good, and it would have cut into GSC's profits...it's just a business decision.

So far, real-life experience has not matched the claims of GSC. GSC claimed that almost all the bunnies got cancer, and it was just staggering...so staggering that we should never ask about GW ever again. But it doesn't seem as if that's the case. I mean, according to GSC, everybody should be getting cancer just for touching GW. There's a lot of GW out there, are people getting cancer? I dunno? but everyone isn't getting cancer...

I would like to know about GW's involvement in cancer, but this has just spiraled into madness.

Yeah, I read that thread didn't continue following it a few weeks ago... I saw guys like Stewie/Massive G talk about how they read the studies and would never take it so I took their word for it.

I thought the consensus of the thread was there really was a huge cancer risk... Maybe I'll take a second look.

Yeah, I read that thread didn't continue following it a few weeks ago... I saw guys like Stewie/Massive G talk about how they read the studies and would never take it so I took their word for it.

I thought the consensus of the thread was there really was a huge cancer risk... Maybe I'll take a second look.

It may be that I'm of the age (51) that I'm less likely to involve myself into risk taking.

The mayhem of GW is in a whirlwind of confusion with only abstracts of ill-defined absolute. Or even deceivement?

If GW comes tabula rasa (clean slated) of not being a carcinogen. I'll pursue its use.

Last edited:
It may be that I'm of the age (51) that I'm less likely to involve myself into risk taking.

The mayhem of GW is in a whirlwind of confusion with only abstracts of ill-defined absolute. Or even deceivement?

If GW comes tabula rasa (clean slated) of not being a carcinogen. I'll pursue its use.

Ha, I was beyond confused by that thread.. Thank you for responding.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws