advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OS and Inflammation in bodybuilders and how to fix!

drkimcrawford

Banned
Hi all,
LOL now that you know my month is up July 11th many of you are messaging me that you want to do consults at some point in the near future. I'm now wondering if doing an inexpensive (super cheap I mean) conference call with 10 guys would be a good thing or just make everyone think they didn't get enough "me time". I just spent 90 mins with a MOD straightening him out-lots of lab problems, none which I cannot fix.

No one here seems to know about the ramifications of oxidative stress or inflammation in BB's. These two problems are 100%,not 99% present in all of you and are 100% fixable. Having these issues potentiates the liver,kidney and most especially the cardiac problems you are at risk for.

These two articles explain what these problems are-keep in mind they are not written just for bodybuilders but bodybuilders make TONS more "free radicals" due to the workouts and training schedules and create more internal inflammation due to this as well.

Inflammation article
Oxidative stress article

And I'm giving you the module 1 seminar on oxidative stress, inflammation and glycation (high blood sugar-another problem and yes Metformin is good for you guys) FREE here. The link will ask you to put in your email but that's just how the site is set up, I'm not going to bug you I promise!

**broken link removed**

Have a super day!
Dr.Kim
P.S> So ya still want me to hit the road on July 11th?:) :banghead: :love:
P.P.S> To the guys who asked me to summarize my services all you need to do is click on quick guide to my services in my signature and I created that click just for you guys to totally simplify everything-I even did a special bodybuilder kit just for you.:love:

I want you to stay ! :love:
I realize that you have a lot to offer, i have often thought about the amount of free radicals that we must produce from the intense workouts, i just never brought it up, but it sure makes sense, i want to keep in touch with you for myself and my GF, i think we could both use your knowledge and guidance, ill leave my email addy on your site and just say thank you for being here and offering your services, i know how people are these days , many want something for nothing and it just doesnt work that way.

Thank you!

Thank you Thor!
I actually don't mind giving free advice at all, I just wish some people would check out the great pharmaceutical grade stuff I have for bodybuilders and I would be gladly here as a resource. But to even stay here I have to be a sponsor (I THINK-am I wrong?) to start threads and leave links....IDK.

Anyway yes you DO make lots of free radicals so make sure that you and your GF take great supplements,not Costco or Rite-Aid or GNC,good,pharma grade supplements.

Happy to answer questions,really!
Appreciate the nice post a lot,you have no idea-I've gotten beaten up here by "the kids"....
Take care,:love:
Dr.Kim

Dr.Kim , is the body building kit that you put together a 1 money supply ? I'm an older guy and have been abusing my body for years and if these products really do what you claim then I am very much interested

Last edited:
I wish you would stay

Hi guys!

HI again!
To Mike036-
This kit takes care of inflammation, oxidative stress, high cortisol and increased blood clotting as well as helping blood pressure and protecting your liver. AND if your cholesterol is high helping all of the above makes the small dense sticky LDL particles NOT stick to coronary arteries.

If you have high BP and want to use the NO enhancer to bring down BP you will need more than once a day and if you are training super heavy and doing oral anabolics you need more of the reds/greens but otherwise if no orals,training "not like a maniac" then yes this is a one month supply. It is really high quality, all pharmaceutical grade,only sold by MD's/not some OTC junk.

To nothuman I'd really like to stay,message Big A!

Hugs to you both,
Dr.Kim :love:

Dr Kim

Even if you dont stay( yes you will probably have to continue to pay) at least you stopped by to share your knowledge and the smart ones now know how to contact you ;), Thank You again, you rock ( and you are hot:D)

Dr. Kim,

Off topic from inflammation,What is your opinion on artificial sweeteners?

I will definitely be in touch Dr. Kim. Damn - a pretty, female doctor that likes bodybuilders and wants to help guys gets big while staying safe?? Its like a unicorn! :D
I hope that you stay DK

No one here seems to know about the ramifications of oxidative stress or inflammation in BB's. These two problems are 100%,not 99% present in all of you and are 100% fixable. Having these issues potentiates the liver,kidney and most especially the cardiac problems you are at risk for.

:

lol

I very strongly disagree with this statement... lol:p

you should do much more reading!

:lightbulb:

LOL!

You're funny-of course you must know this. Trust me I have read plenty more than you have,Dr. what is your name. Haha-good,funny laugh for me,thanks!

You're funny-of course you must know this. Trust me I have read plenty more than you have,Dr. what is your name. Haha-good,funny laugh for me,thanks!

are you serious with this????

ive been nice too, trying to help you out a little...

if the protein guys dissuaded you... you really don't wana get into it with me. lol

go back to buy my product buy my product buy my product...

your business sense is severely lacking and you have posed nothing beside bb.com shit... maybe show us why you are worth while? I have yet to see you say one thing that is not pure beginner bs...

maybe try a cup on the street corner if you need spare change???

anitox??? lol
I been working on this for prob longer then you've been a dr. lol

TOO FUNNY!

Unfortunately 1000+ forum members disagree with you. I'm now unsubscribing from this thread.If you don't like my articles WHY then do you keep reading them LOL! LOL! LOL! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

You really make my day hahaha! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for the laugh!!

Unfortunately 1000+ forum members disagree with you. I'm now unsubscribing from this thread.If you don't like my articles WHY then do you keep reading them LOL! LOL! LOL! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

You really make my day hahaha! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for the laugh!!

please tell me what thousands of members. lol
you got a cpl of low the low hanging fruit that most of us know spin there wheels until no tomorrow.

the members who post and provide substance all seem kind of annoyed with your buy my shit posting.. which is all any of your posts are... you can pay to be a sponsor but really most your posts are annoying spam.

buy my service n buy my sups...

seriously... you want me to go through all that..
probably most here have access to better stuff and cheaper then what you sell.

you gona unsubscribe to your own thread? lol
and subscribe.. really cant you just read write n remember shit...

oh yeah, your just hear for money. forgot. no time to add substance...

I tried to have fun with you n give you the benefit of the doubt but here you are im a dr and just because of that I know more then you! pretty sad...

you must be really pretty in real life as you don't seem to have a clue how to sell yourself. :rolleyes:

the difference between us is care about dumb places like this...
I came to the boards years ago to LEARN, in that time I have helped myself and gained a lil knowledge that MAYBE has helped another person or two..

miss doctor... please. add some usefulness here. im not a doc.
shit im not much more then some street thug on paper...lol but I have shown my knowledge and usefulness here.

unsubscribe all you like...
the real members here are watching! ( though probably not for long )

we will call you out on your whey protein concentrate and dr office supps every step of the way!:p

enjoy the ride!

sat here for 3 min trying to think of something good to add...

LK: that whole "you should do much more reading" thing probably upset her a bit. I can see why as didnt we get into it like 2 years ago and im sure i would have reacted a bit back then too before i got to know you.

Dr Kim: Please dont do the whole " Dr..what is your name" thing. I know its your thread but you know its disrespectful. Ive done that before plenty in the past to piss people off but nothing good comes from it when ultimately the goals of these threads should be to facilitate discussion. I understand you were probably reacting a bit to the reading more comment.

Oh and LK. your my favorite thug on paper :)

lol

I very strongly disagree with this statement... lol:p

you should do much more reading!

:lightbulb:

Are you disagreeing with the fact that inflammationa and oxidative stress exacerbate these conditions.....or that no one on here is aware of that?

are you serious with this????

ive been nice too, trying to help you out a little...

if the protein guys dissuaded you... you really don't wana get into it with me. lol

go back to buy my product buy my product buy my product...

your business sense is severely lacking and you have posed nothing beside bb.com shit... maybe show us why you are worth while? I have yet to see you say one thing that is not pure beginner bs...

maybe try a cup on the street corner if you need spare change???

anitox??? lol
I been working on this for prob longer then you've been a dr. lol

LK3 you and I get along fine but you're out of line! Have an adult discussion/disagreement...you really came off like an ass on this one. It's fine to disagree with her but you can do it respectfully. Intelligent debates are encouraged and always wind up being very informative! I wish you would have taken that route.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that inflammationa and oxidative stress exacerbate these conditions.....or that no one on here is aware of that?

I read it as that no one on here is aware of that.........

good information.

Dr.Kim stated her time here as a sponsor is up - July 11th. however there is a tech issue going on with the forum posts, as they are showing date 3-4 days forward. so does she have a few days left?

the correct time and date at this post time is 12:51AM EST Friday July 8, 2016.

Attachments

• wrong pm date.jpg
    wrong pm date.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members