over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Promuscle Transformation Contest

Thanks Elvia for helping with everything. Still trying to work everything out with Alinsop and Fast Muscle. Everybody else has been responsive and more than willing to help.

Elvia - you deserve a major thank you big guy. You didn't have to take this on but I am glad you did. I am sure it's taken a good bit of your time and if you are like me there never seems to be enough hours in the day!

big thanks to all the sponsors that are coming through on their pledge. You've made this one hell of a nice experience!

Thanks for the kind words. I am going away for a few days and won't have comp access but will see if I can get online sometime. I can pay on my phone but it costs loads and I hate typing on my phone anyway. Hopefully everything is sorted by the time I get back but if not I will see if I can assist you in anyway.

Geno has sent his prizes to the top 3 and I am emailing you all now :) Mikebacker your winning pack is being sent out asap. I hope you enjoy your prizes :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. I am going away for a few days and won't have comp access but will see if I can get online sometime. I can pay on my phone but it costs loads and I hate typing on my phone anyway. Hopefully everything is sorted by the time I get back but if not I will see if I can assist you in anyway.

Geno has sent his prizes to the top 3 and I am emailing you all now :) Mikebacker your winning pack is being sent out asap. I hope you enjoy your prizes :)

thanks a ton bro.

stay safe

Have a safe trip you globe trotting son of a beach!!

Damn Elvia - you seem to live life to the fullest! That is ALL RIGHT man. Pumped up - a beautiful girl by your side - saying "fuck the dumb shit - and it's ALL dumb shit" to the stress - some cold beers or righteous spirits ---- that's good stuff my man!!!

got my synthetek prizes in :headbang:

1st: my syntherol army

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 222
a couple of the syntherol caps got busted on the trip, but that's life with the postal system lol.. i'll make it work.

they still found a way to bust em up despite how well they were packed.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 287
annnnnnnd last but not least... the b12.

LOL

the bitch straight hurled my package over my 5.5' fence, so im honestly surprised that only a few bottles were not in good form.

it's all good though, the last thing I need right now is more of an appetite.

Anyways.. thanks a ton Big A, definitely excited to use the injectable l-carnitine and already taken a dose of the liver support. :headbang:

i'll be reviewing the syntherol guidance protocols here in a bit ;)

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
annnnnnnd last but not least... the b12.

LOL

the bitch straight hurled my package over my 5.5' fence, so im honestly surprised that only a few bottles were not in good form.

it's all good though, the last thing I need right now is more of an appetite.

Anyways.. thanks a ton Big A, definitely excited to use the injectable l-carnitine and already taken a dose of the liver support. :headbang:

i'll be reviewing the syntherol guidance protocols here in a bit ;)
in for pics of super cars, super models and 5 star hotels.

in for pics of super cars, super models and 5 star hotels.

He's declined supercars in 2 weeks (joining me in the Cannonball). He's chosen Fiji instead.
I didn't promise super models :p

He's declined supercars in 2 weeks (joining me in the Cannonball). He's chosen Fiji instead.

Fiji will have plenty of supermodels! I love the New Zealand and Australian girls.
See you there slice

hey I hella wanted to go! lol

but my study schedule wouldn't allow it :/

the Fiji trip was far more workable :)

hey I hella wanted to go! lol

but my study schedule wouldn't allow it :/

the Fiji trip was far more workable :)

LS when you get down under say g'day mate to Paul Hogan and ask what i do at 80 feet in a Florida fresh water spring (TROY) if alligator comes by?

...put that soaked paper from broken bottle in a pan till it dissolves and run it through a whatman filter or make it into a vinaigrette and pour on spinach.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE785uc0NBY"]Troy Springs FL - YouTube[/ame]

little slice

marvin martian

no supermodel

gainingweight

mikebacker

Shoot me your shipping info. As soon as I have all 5, I'll kick it over to the shipping department to get your Pump Juice sent (please include your choice of flavor along with your info --- flavor choices here:https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/ )

Slice, Marvin and NoSupermodel -- I'll hit you with a reply to get you your store codes, as well ;)

taking apps for substitutes? :love:

That looks like an American pussified version of it, organised by someone trying to make money off the name.

The one I do each year is exactly like in the old Cannonball movies, with multiple cars trying to beat each other, helicopters flying ahead scouting for cops, etc.

My version went fully underground when 2 Japanese drivers in a Ferrari F40 killed themselves and two marshalls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131