over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The O.G's of Pm to members on here 10+yrs

Still alive!

Older and more beat up but still here. I will try to get on here a little more now that Big A hit me up. Not sure what I can contribute but I'm sure I can be a pain in someone's ass here. Good to see some of the old guard still here. Fuck I feel old seeing some of the young fellas here. Be well everyone. Until next time.

Older and more beat up but still here. I will try to get on here a little more now that Big A hit me up. Not sure what I can contribute but I'm sure I can be a pain in someone's ass here. Good to see some of the old guard still here. Fuck I feel old seeing some of the young fellas here. Be well everyone. Until next time.

good to hear old fella. hope the two dogs are healthy and well too..

You guys remember the member that use to drink like a fish and bang youg prostitutes in Mexico . I think his name was tough old man lmao

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You guys remember the member that use to drink like a fish and bang youg prostitutes in Mexico . I think his name was tough old man lmao

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

pretty much my favorite member

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

pretty much my favorite member
He made me laugh a bunch

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Check out page 2 of this thread.

^^^^ Nope. I know him well, and I have said this before. TOM turned 64 in September of this year, and living large in Baja, Mexico. I think he was chased off this board due to unfavorable comments about his Tijuana exploits with very young women.

^^^^ Nope. I know him well, and I have said this before. TOM turned 64 in September of this year, and living large in Baja, Mexico. I think he was chased off this board due to unfavorable comments about his Tijuana exploits with very young women.

He's not banned...ask him to make an appearance.

As far as age, he had himself listed as 67 and who knows how long ago he typed that into his bio here... Professional Muscle - View Profile: Tough Old Man

On top of that, in a thread from August 2013, which would have made him 61 at the time if he's 64 now, he said that he had a son who was 51...maybe it's not his biological son.

really, 64? I used to talk with him a lot behind the scenes and he told me he was in his early 70s as recently as a couple years ago.

haha, if so, he's the only person I know who would lie about their age by saying they were older!

Yes he was

u guys forget me?

this board made me and my life

maybe in Dec il do a no holds barred Q&A as a thank you if a mod wants to sticky it for a while 😊. if this is something you want to see please "like" this post

TP:

You started out as No Holds Barred! You were an entertaining Mess!

Pwood

Damn! I am sorry I commented as I went through the pages instead of reading all then commenting.

You made my life a bit happier today.

Pwood

What about the old Varix members who came here?

Who came to the meetup years upon years ago at the old Gold Club in Atlanta?

Anyone know what happened to Johny Smiles? His posts were entertaining...seemed a bit excessive in his use, hope he's okay

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I use to talk to Gunsmith off board... the last i heard from him was about a year ago... he was doing a lot of international PMC work and was going thru some family issues... hope that brotha is ok

Hey yall , im alive and finally back in the US thank god.
Its been a long ass time , i can't wait to get my shit together and check in on everything here.
got alot of business to take care of , i've had poor "cthompson" rifle held hostage for years now , dude probably has a contract on my head.
glad to see alot of the same old faces and lots of new ones.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws