over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Deficiency

My lil brother is a super heavy weight bodybuilder just did his first comp in Dec and took first in novice and open class...He trains about 3 hrs day...

THE REAPER

You're right. My expectations are high. I just see guys at the gym with massive backs and it really frustrates me that I train hard and I'm not there yet. Sometimes I look at Bostin Loyd 1-year transformation and I want the same results. Lol.

This is off my back topic but would painless pumps help bring up my calves a lot? I train calves twice a week and i see gains but they are slow and steady. I need a boost especially in my inner calves.

DONT use painless pumps!!! Shit hurts like crazy. Use snytherol if you're gonna do it. And back is a huge muscle so it's gonna take time and effort to build it. Heavy weights, high reps, hella stretching, all kind of things

If it's impossible to get IGF1 as a perscription then how does Rich Piana get a script from his doctor? Check out his new Resurrection series. I'd tell you how but you seem to already know it all so there's no point. :D

You still haven't told me what brand HGH you had a prescription for and paid $500 for 60iu from the pharmacy.

As far as rich piana goes I would guess he knows someone that has a child with a prescription and he is getting it that way but he won't say that on camera.

No doctor is going to prescribe you the only FDA approved form of IGF1 Increlex (mecasermin) unless you are a child that is experiencing growth delays

Tenny,

Here is my 2 cents (whether wanted or not)....

Muscle growth principles...
a. The body becomes its function
b. Muscle will grow in an anabolic environment

Based on the above I would recommend a back specialization schedule where the focus is 100% back. This would entail doing the exact minimum for the rest of the body (EXACT MINIMUM meaning if you can do nothing that is preferred). Which for you would be zero for arms and maybe some extensions for the quads.

The balance of your training would be focused on your back. In alternating sessions you would focus on power and getting stronger....and on maximum volume focusing on time under tension.

When I say volume I mean working up to stupid volume (take whatever number you just said to yourself and double it). Let your body know that it needs to adapt and survive by providing a bigger back. Don't be afraid of light weights during these volume sessions. Your are beyond your genetic max and must keep that in your mind (aka...don't get hurt). Pump is your goal during this session.

You have taught your body how to build muscle, it will continue to do that under the optimum conditions, 100% based on where you apply the stimulus. Under the correct environment how can your back not improve?

This is how we did things back when, if you had a weak bodypart you hit it 7 days a week upon waking (pump). Honestly it worked for me and many others that I have known.

If you want my credentials feel free to send me a message.

yea....this is exactly what I'm starting to do at this point.....not that it
matters much now......as I'm 40s now, but I just cant stay away from the
gym and TRYING to improve....EVERYDAY.....after 20+ years of training
(hardcore).....im still learning.

so when you get these guys (and girls) coming in here saying this and
saying they have shit figured out and still look like shit.....I have to LOL...

thanks for your feedback....., I think OP needs it more than me....

I'm almost dead now...LMAO

:(:):):):)

I can do that for sets of ten and still have a shit back lol

I think he was offering it as an option if he is not there yet. If he isn't there strength wise it may help, it may not.

Last edited:
How many powerlifters have weak backs? I'm not even necessarily pointing to deadlifts. It's all the other heavy back excessory movements. Dante has said this to ad naseum. Progressive overload.

DONT use painless pumps!!! Shit hurts like crazy. Use snytherol if you're gonna do it. And back is a huge muscle so it's gonna take time and effort to build it. Heavy weights, high reps, hella stretching, all kind of things

What about synthesize? I thought painless pumps was supposed to be painless. Lol.

How many powerlifters have weak backs? I'm not even necessarily pointing to deadlifts. It's all the other heavy back excessory movements. Dante has said this to ad naseum. Progressive overload.

That's common sense but it doesn't always work like that. It's common sense in a situation were you have a weak bodypart to pick movements that suit you then try to progress in strength for that movement over the long run. So we all know if a guy can press press 200 pounds for 10 reps and over time gets to 400 pounds for 10 reps chances are he will have a bigger chest.

I was going to give the OP some tips but truth be told I couldn't be bothered writing an essay. Plus to me his back looks fine and not weak compared to the rest of him. It may just be in his head but I would need to see other pics to know. Plus he hasn't been training that long. So he just needs to pick some other back movements and progress in strength with perfect form. Again though it's not always as clear as get as strong as possible. Look at guys like Dallas who is a machine in the gym and super impressive yet his known for having a weaker back compared to others. I have seen him lifting massive weight for numerous back exercises with great form too. I bet he barely has to train his calves to have them look like that which is a prime example of a strong body part.

To the OP I would recommend going on you tube and watching vids from the likes of Ben Pakulski, James Grage and Athlean-x. You can pick up some great tips about the minor details in form when performing various back exercises. Plus they may give you ideas on new exercises. It's not always just about gettign as strong as possible as you already know. I am nothing special (far from it) but my lats started improving when I really focused on form with lighter weight and using unusual exercises and playing with angles and grips etc.

Don't worry about it too much because you look good and should only continue improving. I would definitely increase the frequency (perhaps lower volume per day to start with) of your back training.

What about synthesize? I thought painless pumps was supposed to be painless. Lol.

I have used syntherol in my calves and had great results and fast. It's hard to stay consistent with it but if you have the desire to change and passion you will stick to it. I have just started a syntherol arm log too. Arms are easy compared to calves. I know many who have used most of the seo's and they always say syntherol is the best.

That's common sense but it doesn't always work like that. It's common sense in a situation were you have a weak bodypart to pick movements that suit you then try to progress in strength for that movement over the long run. So we all know if a guy can press press 200 pounds for 10 reps and over time gets to 400 pounds for 10 reps chances are he will have a bigger chest.

I was going to give the OP some tips but truth be told I couldn't be bothered writing an essay. Plus to me his back looks fine and not weak compared to the rest of him. It may just be in his head but I would need to see other pics to know. Plus he hasn't been training that long. So he just needs to pick some other back movements and progress in strength with perfect form. Again though it's not always as clear as get as strong as possible. Look at guys like Dallas who is a machine in the gym and super impressive yet his known for having a weaker back compared to others. I have seen him lifting massive weight for numerous back exercises with great form too. I bet he barely has to train his calves to have them look like that which is a prime example of a strong body part.

To the OP I would recommend going on you tube and watching vids from the likes of Ben Pakulski, James Grage and Athlean-x. You can pick up some great tips about the minor details in form when performing various back exercises. Plus they may give you ideas on new exercises. It's not always just about gettign as strong as possible as you already know. I am nothing special (far from it) but my lats started improving when I really focused on form with lighter weight and using unusual exercises and playing with angles and grips etc.

Don't worry about it too much because you look good and should only continue improving. I would definitely increase the frequency (perhaps lower volume per day to start with) of your back training.

I have used syntherol in my calves and had great results and fast. It's hard to stay consistent with it but if you have the desire to change and passion you will stick to it. I have just started a syntherol arm log too. Arms are easy compared to calves. I know many who have used most of the seo's and they always say syntherol is the best.
Dallas doesn't lift that heavily aside from his deadlift IMO. I would like to see a weak back on someone that can do a pull up with 75 lbs or more added and a 300 lb plus cable row.

Dallas doesn't lift that heavily aside from his deadlift IMO. I would like to see a weak back on someone that can do a pull up with 75 lbs or more added and a 300 lb plus cable row.

In this video he deadlifts 800 pounds and barbell rows 495 pounds...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwAqSnopxwE"]Dallas McCarver Trains Back & Reaches a Deadlift Goal of 800lbs+ - YouTube[/ame]

Here he is tbar rowing 8 plates for high reps and does a drop set and I have seen him do more...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENO2KEnkCLY"]Dallas McCarver Back Workout with Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

I have seen him shrug 200 db pounds for high reps, cable row full weight rack for high reps, machine row huge weight for reps.

All in all it's safe to say he is lifting heavy weight with his back. But it was just 1 example. Ben Pakulski's back is the same. Tenny mentioned his back and I know he can do pull ups all day and has lifted very heavy with his back. I was merely pointing out it's not always just about how strong you are. I have seen powerlifters weighing approx 150 lifting 4 times their body weight. Granted that's powerlifting but still shows it's not always just about strength.

Some guys just have weak body parts and others aren't training them optimally even if they are still lifting very heavy.

Dallas McCarver Trains Back & Reaches a Deadlift Goal of 800lbs+ - YouTube

Here he is tbar rowing 8 plates for high reps and does a drop set and I have seen him do more...

Dallas McCarver Back Workout with Commentary - YouTube

I have seen him shrug 200 db pounds for high reps, cable row full weight rack for high reps, machine row huge weight for reps.

All in all it's safe to say he is lifting heavy weight with his back. But it was just 1 example. Ben Pakulski's back is the same. Tenny mentioned his back and I know he can do pull ups all day and has lifted very heavy with his back. I was merely pointing out it's not always just about how strong you are. I have seen powerlifters weighing approx 150 lifting 4 times their body weight. Granted that's powerlifting but still shows it's not always just about strength.

Some guys just have weak body parts and others aren't training them optimally even if they are still lifting very heavy.

Dallas Mccarver is an Animal! I have to say that Cedric Mcmillan is killing it.

Attachments

• Cedric Mcmillan.jpg
    Cedric Mcmillan.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 115

Thank you for the tips and the constructive criticism. I sincerely appreciate it bro. I think you're the only person that has said I don't look like complete shit. lol. In my spare time all I do is research and the videos that have helped me the most have been Dorian Yates Blood & Guts, Athleanx, and Dave Pallumbo is a wealth of knowledge.

I'm currently 3 months into an Accutane course which is supposed to be a total of 7 months. as soon as my lower back clears up, scars disappear, and I get a nice tan I will be sure to post update pictures from all angles.

Thank you for the tips and the constructive criticism. I sincerely appreciate it bro. I think you're the only person that has said I don't look like complete shit. lol. In my spare time all I do is research and the videos that have helped me the most have been Dorian Yates Blood & Guts, Athleanx, and Dave Pallumbo is a wealth of knowledge.

I'm currently 3 months into an Accutane course which is supposed to be a total of 7 months. as soon as my lower back clears up, scars disappear, and I get a nice tan I will be sure to post update pictures from all angles.

You look great matey. Accutane is great but you only need a very low dose for it to work on most people so don't dose it too high. Yes DY does great training videos and DP does great bodybuilding in general videos. You have probably seen them but for training you tube videos definitely check out Ben Pakulski and Charles Glass too. I also really like the training videos Kai Greene puts out and I like his approach to training and the fact he does a good mixture of lighter and heavy stuff in his programs.

Dbol + accutane?

Lipid and liver values?

I don't know exactly what my liver values are but I do know that they are good. I get my liver values, cholesterol, and creatinine level checked every month because I get my Accutane from a dermatologist. Currently taking 80mg a day of accutane. I also run Liver and Organ defender by 5% nutrition every day which helps a ton.

I'm in the suck back club as well, Tenny knows this. I posted pics of mine a a few months ago.

What I feel helps mine grow the most are these excercises.

Pull Downs with a very wide grip. Really focusing on pulling with the back. I do these with the pad support and facing away as well. Depending on when in the workout I do them.

One arm dumbbell rows, legs spread out one non working hand holding the back of a incline bench. Really stretch the lat and pull the weight to your stomach.

Bent over seated cable rows, with a ez bar reverse grip, with a close neutral grip or use the tricep rope attachment to really stretch out and contract the lats.

Bent over barbells heavy bending over at about 110 degrees and really pulling with your lats.

Straight bar pull overs,

And lastly I love the neutral grip hoyyt pull down some of you may have used these machines probably most haven't. Phil Heath has been seen using one at Armbrust gym

All heavy weight for 8-15 reps.

Deads are great too but I haven't been back doing them long enough to really see any thickness changes

I tend to think that one arm moves, whether a pulldown of some sort or a rowing move are probably some of the best. The workout takes longer though. I think the range of motion is greater with one arm moves, easier to get a full contraction with one arm and the mind can focus better on half the back being used.

Dallas McCarver Trains Back & Reaches a Deadlift Goal of 800lbs+ - YouTube

Dallas McCarver Back Workout with Commentary - YouTube

I don't think we're that far off from agreeing with each other. I'm not trying to say lifting heavy will transform a weak genetic body part into an elite one. All I'm saying is if your heaviest set of pulldowns is less than your bodyweight you aren't pushing it quite enough.

As for 150 lb powerlifters they weigh that because of weight divisions not because progressive overload doesn't work. Most those guys find it harder and harder to compete in lighter divisions as they get stronger.

I don't think we're that far off from agreeing with each other. I'm not trying to say lifting heavy will transform a weak genetic body part into an elite one. All I'm saying is if your heaviest set of pulldowns is less than your bodyweight you aren't pushing it quite enough.

As for 150 lb powerlifters they weigh that because of weight divisions not because progressive overload doesn't work. Most those guys find it harder and harder to compete in lighter divisions as they get stronger.

I am not disagreeing with you at all. Nor would I ever state progressive overload doesn't work. At this moment I am trying to press/pull more weight for that very reason. Furthermore a bigger you will be a stronger you. Although there is much more to strength than just size. Like with me my legs were always super strong even when I was 17 walking on stilts :eek::D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131