over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Deficiency

So are there any AAS that you would reccomend or perhaps IGF1/HGH/Slin?????

At least 5iu of gh/day will help you.

But what are your goals? why do you want a better back if you do not plan on competing or do you?

But what are your goals? why do you want a better back if you do not plan on competing or do you?

LOLOL.....dude......no amount of GH will make a suck ass bodypart
grow more.....

your credibility is quickly going south....

:cool:

grow more.....

Ok gh will make his back smaller, dont take gh ever

grow more.....

I agree. Lol. However, if I took HGH or IGF1 and trained my back very hard wouldn't it help that area grow more so then if I were just on AAS because of hyperplasia?

I agree. Lol. However, if I took HGH or IGF1 and trained my back very hard wouldn't it help that area grow more so then if I were just on AAS because of hyperplasia?

No you are going to get smaller and your back will totally disappear. I now suggest you go off all drugs and train natural to build a base and in a few years try another cycle of 5mg sarms

Ok gh will make his back smaller, dont take gh ever

you are just spouting bullshit.....and ALL drug related SHIT....
"up this and up that"....you are common...

how bout telling him to do WAY more frequency and more iso
movements...??? single arm movements....???

its a training issue....some body parts don't respond like others....
and they need special attention....in this case.....it needs special attention.

My goal has always been to compete but I will not compete If I don't believe I can win. What's the point of competing just to compete? Anyways, I would like to go into classic physique. 5iu's of GH very's from product to product. Where they were made, dosed, stored makes a huge difference on how much you should take. Now if you're talking about 5iu of prescription GH then I think that would make a big difference. ;)

My goal has always been to compete but I will not compete If I don't believe I can win. What's the point of competing just to compete? Anyways, I would like to go into classic physique. 5iu's of GH very's from product to product. Where they were made, dosed, stored makes a huge difference on how much you should take. Now if you're talking about 5iu of prescription GH then I think that would make a big difference. ;)

Gh from sponsors here is good not much difference from pharm grade, but just wait for people to run in here saying they ran 2iu of pharm grade for a week and it blew Chinese gh out of the water. If you use a trusted generic it will be 99% as good as pharm grade and way cheaper.

Gh from sponsors here is good not much difference from pharm grade, but just wait for people to run in here saying they ran 2iu of pharm grade for a week and it blew Chinese gh out of the water. If you use a trusted generic it will be 99% as good as pharm grade and way cheaper.

Sorry brother but I don't agree. I took 10iu of riptropin for 12 weeks. I liked it. As soon as I got the money I visited my endo and asked for a script of GH. I did 1 months worth 2iu a day. Cost me $500 for the month. It blew out 10iu of the rips.

To each there own but that's my opinion from my experience.

How often do you train your back?

Have you looked at increasing the frequency of back training while decreasing the frequency of training for the rest of your body?

How about alternating a power day with a volume day? Starting out with power movements and finishing with the finishers (looked like you were staring with the pulldowns and ending with the deads about?). Big volume on the volume day. How about training back 3 times a week or how about 21 back workouts in 21 days?

How about maximizing nutrition around back days? Add 1000 extra kcals on the day of training and the day after.

How about maximizing the gear abound back days? Suspension or halo at man dosages before back work outs?

What are you doing to make your back grow?

Sorry brother but I don't agree. I took 10iu of riptropin for 12 weeks. I liked it. As soon as I got the money I visited my endo and asked for a script of GH. I did 1 months worth 2iu a day. Cost me $500 for the month. It blew out 10iu of the rips.

To each there own but that's my opinion from my experience.

What medical condition did you have to receive the hgh prescription and what brand were you prescribed, just curious, that is unbelievably cheap for script gh

Honestly don't know how ANYONE can give advice when he hasn't mentioned jack about nutrition and hasn't posted any pics besides a BDB (not executed that great...)
Is your back truly lagging...hard to tell with only part of the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your response has been the best so far. Thank you brother. I train back twice a week with 3 to 4 days in between where I train other body parts.

Been taking 15mg of dbol on back days with my pre workout meal. I noticed this has helped me a ton as far as being able to lift more and squeeze the hell out of the muscle when i contract it. I just ordered some Anadrol to see if it works better than dbol or maybe interchange them.

I'm eating as much as I can and training as hard as I can to make the back grow. notice gains but not what I want to see. I can perform at a high level it's just the look of my back that upsets me.

The big question is, Do you feel your back when you train it? Can you feel your lats contracting?

Most people for some reason have a hard time getting a good mind to muscle connection with their back. Find exercises that give you that, and progressively train to get stronger on them.

And take drugs out of the picture. They have zero effect on one individual group. They're just a recovery tool.

How often do you train your back?

Have you looked at increasing the frequency of back training while decreasing the frequency of training for the rest of your body?

How about alternating a power day with a volume day? Starting out with power movements and finishing with the finishers (looked like you were staring with the pulldowns and ending with the deads about?). Big volume on the volume day. How about training back 3 times a week or how about 21 back workouts in 21 days?

How about maximizing nutrition around back days? Add 1000 extra kcals on the day of training and the day after.

How about maximizing the gear abound back days? Suspension or halo at man dosages before back work outs?

What are you doing to make your back grow?

Your response has been the best so far. Thank you brother. I train back twice a week with 3 to 4 days in between where I train other body parts.

Been taking 15mg of dbol on back days with my pre workout meal. I noticed this has helped me a ton as far as being able to lift more and squeeze the hell out of the muscle when i contract it. I just ordered some Anadrol to see if it works better than dbol or maybe interchange them.

I'm eating as much as I can and training as hard as I can to make the back grow. notice gains but not what I want to see. I can perform at a high level it's just the look of my back that upsets me.

What about your legs? In that deadlift picture do your legs upset you?

Honestly don't know how ANYONE can give advice when he hasn't mentioned jack about nutrition and hasn't posted any pics besides a BDB (not executed that great...)
Is your back truly lagging...hard to tell with only part of the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct in thinking that the first part of your post is directed at someone else? Lol

To me my back is lagging in width, thickness and shape.

What the others have said about gh is also true.

If I had a weak back here is what I would do (genetically my back is ridiculous so take this with a grain of salt)

I would train my back 4x a week for 4 weeks then 2x a week for 4 weeks.

During the 4x a week month I would do very little training for the rest of my body. Why - because I would be solely focused on growing my back. I would add in 3 sets per bodypart 1x per week split over the four session (Yes thats it). Will the rest of your body shrink??? Try it and you will see (the answer is no).

Now GH - since your back sucks you need more muscle cells and only GH can help in the dept. I would do as much as I could afford while on the 4x per week schedule and do less than I could afford during other times.

The key here is focus, remember this is bodybuilding (creating a beautiful balanced physique) the key is to focus all of your body's resources on your weakness. If you do this you will see gains.

What about your legs? In that deadlift picture do your legs upset you?

My legs don't upset me. They aren't my strong point but I have only been training them really hard for the past 2 years. My strength is there and the size of my quads and hamstrings is growing. I had surgery in my right knee 6 years ago and it's been very hard for me to bring up my right quad to the size of my left which is annoying but I know as long as I keep training them hard with isolation and heavy compound lifts they will get there.

My calves are a pain in the ass to get big but they are also gettimg there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws