over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do ya'll guys wife and gf workout?

Me and my wife have been together for about 25 years now, She has never workout since we have been together, She supports me in my life style and cook a good portion of my meals. She doesn't care to work out and I don't push her to
I support her in her habits and she does in mine. Wouldn't change it for anything

My wife doesn't work out, hates the gym. She gets bored. But if she puts on a few pounds, she can get it off in a week and have a 6 pack no problem.

I could care less if she doesn't work out or not. As long as she is happy and feels good about herself, thats what I care about. Nothing worse than someone complaining about how fat or chunky they are and not willing to do something about it.

If she was into sewing, I wouldn't start just because she likes it so I don't expect her to go. She knew how much I worked out and that is not going to change. I think its good for me and her, we don't need to be together 24/7...I would murder her! LOL

Exactly!!! I don't care any if my wife puts on a couple pounds. I actually like my women a little on the thicker side. I just don't want to hear the complaining. Be comfortable with who you are. If you put on some weight...either do what it takes to get it off, or deal with it. Don't complain to me about it.

I hear ya. Mine is more my winter time addiction to sweets. In the colder months I have the affinity towards eating cake, pie, donuts, that kind of shit. As soon as it warms up I run my DNP cycle and focus on staying lean until it's cold again. Unfortunately my girlfriends who aren't much for putting chemical poison in their bodies have a harder time shedding the weight when spring rolls around. I need to start making girls sign a wavier before we date. WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO EAT ON MY LEVEL.

That's my problem too. I have a major candy addiction. I have a fast enough metabolism, workout hard, and watch the rest of my diet well enough that it doesn't effect me. But constantly having it in the house, and eating it around her...of course she always wants some. lol

Fuck yeah she does. Out first date was at a 24 hr fitness(serious).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I always train with my gf. She knows exactly how to push me and knows when to step in for a spot.

I could care less.

could care less.

I could care less

people like you are the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore.

in seriousness.. not trying to be a dick but..

I like how everyone is saying "if she put on a few pounds nbd"

must be nice to be so blissfully ignorant.

what would happen if she were to - as many, many women do after marriage, put on a good 40-60 pounds... all while somehow resenting you as though you had ANYTHING to do with it?

all while nagging at you because you look at other women, and have absolutely no sexual desire for her corpulence.. not wanting to venture near her massive gunt in order to make a desperate attempt to get your rocks off.

what then?

I doubt you'd be patting yourselves on the back for being so loving and supportive.. lol

again, not trying to be a jerk... just wanted to add a little realism to the discussion...ya know, show the other side of the coin (which im glad you guys apparently are not experiencing).

Reactions: cal

what would happen if she were to - as many, many women do after marriage, put on a good 40-60 pounds... all while somehow resenting you as though you had ANYTHING to do with it?

all while nagging at you because you look at other women, and have absolutely no sexual desire for her corpulence.. not wanting to venture near her massive gunt in order to make a desperate attempt to get your rocks off.

what then?

I doubt you'd be patting yourselves on the back for being so loving and supportive.. lol

again, not trying to be a jerk... just wanted to add a little realism to the discussion...ya know, show the other side of the coin (which im glad you guys apparently are not experiencing).
Love is love man, if my fiance stacked on the pounds I'd help her all I could.... But you better believe me, I'll still make that pig rear up on her haunches with her hooves in the air, squealing in exctacy while she rides me till the day I die.

Love is love man, if my fiance stacked on the pounds I'd help her all I could.... But you better believe me, I'll still make that pig rear up on her haunches with her hooves in the air, squealing in exctacy while she rides me till the day I die.

im not questioning your love for your lady, but it's FAR easier to say when you are on the other side of the fence.

as they say, 'talk is cheap'. you are a man, and you can't 'will' yourself into an erection.

what then?

I hear what your saying but some guys actually care about there gf or wife, not just looks, some guys have a heart. try being a little more caring LS, don't be dick your whole life, if you do you will stay alone with your dnp and tren:p

I have been with my wife for 27 years, met her because she was really into muscle guys. She has always been in the gym, we hardly go together and she is into cardio classes and some lifting but I do like that at 47 YO she is still into eating healthy and taking care of herself. She has her gym friends and I have mine. She use to help me get ready for competition years ago (shaving, die, posing, helping at prejudging). Also she has never given me shit for gear use or eating every 2 hours, like some girls I dated before her.

I hear what your saying but some guys actually care about there gf or wife, not just looks, some guys have a heart. try being a little more caring LS, don't be dick your whole life, if you do you will stay alone with your dnp and tren:p

what happens when you marry a girl when she's 125lbs, then blows up to 180?

do you think she "actually cares about you", or your wants/needs?

it's a two way street.

yeah, it's not just about looks... that's a very nice platitude.. but it comes to a point where people simply don't look human anymore

im not saying something absurd like women shouldn't age..

some guys have a heart? well of course.. but imagine working 40-60 hours a week to come home to your obese wife who, while you were at work, managed to move from one side of the couch to the other with her bags of chips and ranch dressing.

how would your heart feel then? resentful at all? no?

well, if not, then you're a far better man than I.

anyways, I don't want to be the super negative guy here... just wanted to point out that it's not always all candy and rainbows.

Reactions: cal

it's a two way street.

yeah, it's not just about looks... that's a very nice platitude.. but it comes to a point where people simply don't look human anymore

some guys have a heart? well of course.. but imagine working 40-60 hours a week to come home to your obese wife who, while you were at work, managed to move from one side of the couch to the other with her bags of chips and ranch dressing.

anyways, I don't want to be the super negative guy here... just wanted to point out that it's not always all candy and rainbows.

well that's why you never get married lol, that's the secret:D I see no reason to get married, how many guys get married because its what she wants? then half there home and pensions are gone 10 years later. i have seen it happen way to many times. did you love each other more after you got married? I will say no. sorry guys you can marry them, I will keep what I earned:D

it's a two way street.

platitude_by_tsuki_shika-d3fdxpw.jpg

I just feel compatibility wise, a girl that goes to the gym and tries to eat healthy makes a difference though. Sharing a passion is nice in a relationship

My girl is understanding about what I do and she lets me do my thing.

That's awesome.....even better... less money to spend on supps and food..... deep in prep that shit gets Expensive!!!.... crazy amounts of protein we fly through...

what then?

I hear what you are saying but in my case, my wife knows I am way to VAIN to care about how I look and she should too. Realism, as in listening to someone off a website? LOL

And it does go both ways, what about you looking thicker than a snicker putting on a few pounds?

But if all you care about is looks and how fit she is, more power to you. Diff strokes for diff folks.

My wife does a little bit, my girlfriend doesnt at all. :D

IMG_6419.jpg
The wife is an ifbb pro. At the O last yr.. her first year qualifying for it. Just a constant reminder that I did NOT hit the genetic lottery!! We don't prep together. That's a no go. One of us has to be sane!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Metaltn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity