over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Linkin Park lead singer Committed Suicide

Wow that F ing Sucks I loved that band. Man this is depressing.

What makes someone like this with everything in life do that?

Last edited:
That's precisely the thing... at some point, you don't want it anymore... life just looks POINTLESS... so why carrying on?

I agree we have no clue how they feel and none of us understand. It pisses me off though. I cant get my head around it because i dont understand. Do i feel bad yes of course but it pisses me off also.

grew up listening to these guys, very sad to hear that someone who you would think would have the world at his feet would want to end his time here

Same here I'm one of the elders on this board and L.P. was one of the band's t that was always played here on my local rock station good ole Johnny Dare.

I agree we have no clue how they feel and none of us understand. It pisses me off though. I cant get my head around it because i dont understand. Do i feel bad yes of course but it pisses me off also.

That's because you're still able to feel emotions... you are HUMAN. He probably wished he could have felt the same way... smiling, loving, crying, hating, hoping, all those feelings that go through a "normal" person's mind... but after some time, you're just empty, desperately EMPTY... even talking to say hello is too much of an effort... realizing how sad your life has become makes death look sweet. And appealing.

That's how tragic depression can be when it reaches the extreme.

I know first hand no I'm not joking I had a sister commit suicide and she had a 1 and 1/2 year old son. She had mental illness her whole life, I always knew it would happen I just never knew when. My mother and went to her apartment when we suspected something was wrong and her door was chained. We called the police they broke the door in and found her dead. At least she had her son out of the apartment when she did it. Trust me mental illness is very serious.

Hopefully your sister is now in a better place, her soul rested and not suffering anymore... sorry to hear you had to be faced with such a terrible event, 2thmaker... no one ever should, that's true. :(

Hopefully your sister is now in a better place, her soul rested and not suffering anymore... sorry to hear you had to be faced with such a terrible event, 2thmaker... no one ever should, that's true. :(

Thank You that was very very kind and we hope she's in a better place.

Black label society just played on 98.,9 reminded me of them.
C
If you ever come through The KC, Missouri area turn onto FM 98.9 The Rock.. they will rock your socks off. :headbang:

Smooth up in

Www.989the rock.com

Last edited:
Wow that F ing Sucks I loved that band. Man this is depressing.

What makes someone like this with everything in life do that?

the thing is he didnt have everything, he was not happy with 'life' so having fame and fortune made shit all difference.

you said he had everything in life when he clearly didnt

I was referring to money and fame but we can see that isn't everything in life.

You have to wonder is there anything in life that can guarantee happiness?

Live everyday like it could be your last.

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time before feminists start using this as ammo, praising the cheating wife for being "brave enough" to find herself since her husband was just being a selfish prick all caught up in his own feelings.

Some of the comments in this thread are seriously making me lol hard. Of course suicide is preferable to slaving away on the plantation, feeding the mouths of some kids that might not even be yours. Not supporting what he did, it's a goddamn tragedy, but wow. An even bigger tragedy is trudging on and being miserable, despite having more than enough in the bank. Whatever battles this guy was facing inside, it's over now. Anybody remember Dave Mirra's suicide last year? That was some crazy shit too.

I'm not glorifying it by any means, but suicide is anything but cowardly. I'd imagine it takes an enormous amount of courage to actually take your own life. Men are the ones that take life's beat-downs in actuality, hence why male suicide rates are quadruple that of women's, despite 1 in 4 females being verifiably crazy (on psych medication.)

Last edited:
This is hard on all of us brother. These bands are a big part of my life I'm sure just like yours a little part of us dies when this happens.

Lets not get carried away bro lol. I will sleep great tonight

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72