over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Linkin Park lead singer Committed Suicide

Leave out all the Rest

Singing about when he is gone for those that cared about him to leave out the harm that he caused and to only think about the good things. So many sad songs they wrote.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM"]Leave Out All The Rest (Official Video) - Linkin Park - YouTube[/ame]

grew up listening to these guys, very sad to hear that someone who you would think would have the world at his feet would want to end his time here

grew up listening to these guys, very sad to hear that someone who you would think would have the world at his feet would want to end his time here

It is all in the mind. Depression. Not sure if he was taking any medications to help him or seeing a doctor. I know he did have some substance abuse problems. He turned to those to deal with his pain.

he was balls deep in really hardcore substances growing up, I wonder if he ever truly kicked them and what long lasting effects that had on him

I have a friend that abused rec drugs grwoing up and he is now suffering a bit of depression. I always wondered if the constant dumping of serotonin would have a side effect that would show up later years in life

he was balls deep in really hardcore substances growing up, I wonder if he ever truly kicked them and what long lasting effects that had on him

I have a friend that abused rec drugs grwoing up and he is now suffering a bit of depression. I always wondered if the constant dumping of serotonin would have a side effect that would show up later years in life

I think with many substance abuse cases the drugs are not the cause of the trouble initially, they are just a coping mechanism. Being under the influence though will lower your inhibitions and make you do things that you may not normally do.Because when you are sober your mind overcomes "the heart" and reason takes over. The sexual abuse he suffered and his generally negative childhood took an early toll. For some individuals much of their adult life can feel quite normal and happy but then later on the events they went through as a child start coming back to them and they relive it all over again like it just happened. Strange how the subconscious works, how it can keep things subdued for so long and then they will just break out full force.

I think with many substance abuse cases the drugs are not the cause of the trouble initially, they are just a coping mechanism. Being under the influence though will lower your inhibitions and make you do things that you may not normally do.Because when you are sober your mind overcomes "the heart" and reason takes over. The sexual abuse he suffered and his generally negative childhood took an early toll. For some individuals much of their adult life can feel quite normal and happy but then later on the events they went through as a child start coming back to them and they relive it all over again like it just happened. Strange how the subconscious works, how it can keep things subdued for so long and then they will just break out full force.

Completely agree with everything you mentioned. As you stated, it's all in the mind and even Chester during his last interview about having depression admitted to this being the case. Some people have the necessary resources and coping mechanisms to deal with depression, others do not. It's not because they are weak, it's not because they are selfish, it's not because they are any less human.

Terrible saddening news indeed... and I have a feeling we will hear that he was loaded on anti-depressants up until his death as well... just as several other well known people were that committed suicide ... most recently it was Chris Cornell... these are dangerous drugs people and the doctors and pharmacies will deny it up and down...

Terrible saddening news indeed... and I have a feeling we will hear that he was loaded on anti-depressants up until his death as well... just as several other well known people were that committed suicide ... most recently it was Chris Cornell... these are dangerous drugs people and the doctors and pharmacies will deny it up and down...

Incidentally and ironically in the list of side effects these anti-deppressants can cause depression and suicidal ideations. Wtf?!

Like the saying goes - "the house looks great, the lights are on, but you don't know what's going on inside"

Sent from The Iron Pile

Like the saying goes - "the house looks great, the lights are on, but you don't know what's going on inside"

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yes, it seemed like things were going great for him at least publicly. The suicide of Chris Cornell though must have really affected him. The new album had just come out and sold well at first but wasn't well received by many fans. He seemed upbeat though and was going on tour. We were to see him in a few weeks. I wonder if his wife had any idea of how much pain he was in at the end.

Last edited:
The album site

The album site says nothing of what happened. Guess they haven't gotten to that yet. It still looks like tickets are for sale, hopefully if you try to order it doesn't go through. I would guess I will get a refund from ticketmaster for the pair I ordered.

Looks like the big merchandise package they had sold out.
THE ?JUST GIVE ME EVERYTHING? BOX SET

Chester's autograph just skyrocketed in value. The autograph of Kurt Cobain is hard to come by now. Sad how that goes.

I wonder if his wife had any idea of how much pain he was in at the end.

according to her recently deleted tweets (according to some news outlets), she was cheating on him with a band mate, and was only with him for the money.

""I guess this is the time to say it but I have been cheating on Chester with Mike Shinoda....," Talinda wrote. "I never really loved him and I'm not hacked I just was in love with the money hurts to say," she said in another tweet. However, the tweets were immediately taken down."

color me shocked :rolleyes:

according to her recently deleted tweets (according to some news outlets), she was cheating on him with a band mate, and was only with him for the money.

""I guess this is the time to say it but I have been cheating on Chester with Mike Shinoda....," Talinda wrote. "I never really loved him and I'm not hacked I just was in love with the money hurts to say," she said in another tweet. However, the tweets were immediately taken down."

color me shocked :rolleyes:

im not a hacker lol...not that anything would surprise me but if it was all about the money she was just gonna inherit most it not all of it and not have the backlash of saying any of the things the tweet said, it makes no sense that she said it. Sounds like a loser with too much time and no respect getting his kicks.

How does one make it that far from childhood, to having six children, and then commit suicide?

Do I have their older stuff and enjoy it? Yep.

But this is just stupid. I'm sure that isn't popular opinion and you should be understanding and sympathetic . Had a friend who blew his brains out in highschool because his girlfriend was going to leave him and take their kid. It was an act of immediate, emotional bad decision.

Both cases are fucking stupid. Throwing your life away instead of finding a way to stand up and move on. I feel worse for those who are left suffering the memory. What an example to set for your kids or your fans. There's always reason to keep living. Always.

Stuff goes wrong in the brain man

You've never experienced it or you would understand. Thank the universe you've lived a sheltered life. Idc what you've been through but those that understand do and those that don't, don't.

6 children and killed himself.

Truly selfish and pathetic.

Yeah, it's that simple...he was just selfish. No other layers to it than that...:rolleyes: What a small minded comment.

Yeah, it's that simple...he was just selfish. No other layers to it than that...:rolleyes: What a small minded comment.

No kidding. Let's not be empathetic here and instead be a judgmental ass.

The spiritual side of me feels sadness.....just another human being lost in life in this physical dimension.

The worldly side of me says fuck em....a selfish piece of shit to leave your kids like that and fuck them up mentaly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws