over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Linkin Park lead singer Committed Suicide

My friend walked in on his dad swinging from the ceiling when he was 17. I have a cousin who hanged himself who had a young son. I know of (friend of friend) 3 people who at different times have jumped in front of trains. I have close relatives with mental health problems that mean they cannot work. I also have close family members who have ruined their lives and their families lives through alcohol.

I know plenty buddy :) no need for you to be so directly rude to me.

If you have children (and this man had 6) you do not desert them no matter how bad your life has become. If you do, you are not a real man, you are a coward.

Being rude to you? That's laughable when you make light of and trivialize mental/emotional illness. Sorry about friends and family you lost but what's really sad is that you don't have a deeper understanding of the layers involved with a person that comes to that decision. For someone to leave 6 children and many other loved ones behind shows how sick they are...but put all the blame on him, that way you don't have to put any more thought into it.

^

This.

You guys saying he behaved like a "coward" :rolleyes: for he left 6 kids and a wife behind him imply he acted as if he didn't give a fuck about them... what a stupid thing to say... don't you realize the state of profound despair he must have been in to STILL decide to take the plunge knowing so many counted on him? There's only so much time one can hang in... I bet the guy fighted for months/years to NOT kill himself PRECISELY to spare his family... until living became so unbearable that he found no other choice to relieve his pain.

If you've never experienced yourself what true mental suffering/depression is, you really shouldn't allow yourself to comment on someone else's misery. Sorrow, I mean intense sorrow, is a horrible thing... when this existence loses the slighest interest in your eyes, believe me, kid or not, it's incredibly tough to not commit the irreparable.

Don't judge people when you've not gone through the same path.

I had a friend in college that had tried to commit suicide several times but failed. Eventually she became stronger and volunteered on Friday and Saturday night to take phone calls on the suicide hotline in the area. She had at least one person commit suicide on the phone with her. I learned a bit about depression from being with her and hearing all the stories. Most people have no idea what it is like to be so depressed that you are willing to kill yourself and leave your loved ones.

I agree we have no clue how they feel and none of us understand. It pisses me off though. I cant get my head around it because i dont understand. Do i feel bad yes of course but it pisses me off also.

It makes sense that you are frustrated and angry about it because you cant understand it. Just have to have an open mind and some empathy. Pain that strong is real in the person's mind. From time to time I can understand the hopelessness of it all because I feel that way sometimes with my heart issue. Just this past Tuesday my defibrillator had to go off again to save my life. Sometimes I feel like it should just end now so I don't have to go through it anymore. I cant do that though because I love my kids too much.

I had a friend in college that had tried to commit suicide several times but failed. Eventually she became stronger and volunteered on Friday and Saturday night to take phone calls on the suicide hotline in the area. She had at least one person commit suicide on the phone with her. I learned a bit about depression from being with her and hearing all the stories. Most people have no idea what it is like to be so depressed that you are willing to kill yourself and leave your loved ones.

Have you kept in touch with your friend since then, or do you at least know if she's still alive... and in which spirits?

Have you kept in touch with your friend since then, or do you at least know if she's still alive... and in which spirits?

Phidias, I gotta say, man, you have a level of empathy (as well as an interest in other people) that is so rare in today's world..... it's such a great trait to possess...

have noticed that in your posts over the years and always appreciated that..

I'll just say this and stop.

Probably 95% of the people on this board haven't seen life like I have or understand what going through times that would make you think about suicide is like. Being strong isn't about how much you can fucking bench press or squat is it's about having real life shit happen and you get through it. Trust me you could write a book about my life I don't know it would be a #1 seller lol but you could. :eek:

Last edited:
But their song will be classical forever.
Someone come and leave, good works can be in people's mind.

I'll just say this and stop.

Probably 95% of the people on this board haven't seen life like I have or understand what going through times that would make you think about suicide is like. Being strong isn't about how much you can fucking bench press or squat is it's about having real life shit happen and you get through it. Trust me you could write a book about my life I don't know it would be a #1 seller lol but you could. :eek:

Almost All of us can say the same

So many of you don't have a fucking clue when it comes to mental illness. What is truly sad is that fact that you're bashing a man that with through life with more pain and demons than you could ever imagine.

This wasn't a "oh no, I lost my job so I'll kill myself" This man was sexually abused, were you? Do you have any fucking idea of the pain that goes along with that? No, then stfu. I was molested from 7-12 years of age, around 9-10 my older cousin started tricking me out to other pedophiles. I stopped it at 12 when I stabbed one of them in the stomach with my fathers hunting knife.

I'm a recovering drug addict, a recovering alcoholic and I still battle those demons daily. I still see images and videos in my mind's eye of what was done to me. Suicide isn't easy. It's fucking hard to make that decision, but sometimes that is the only way out. That is the only way to get the images out of your mind, to get the videos to stop playing inside your head and the only way to stop the nightmares.

You have no fucking clue of the types of nightmares and trauma that shit causes someone, to say he was weak is a fucking joke. He fought a long hard battle for over 30 years, and in the end, sadly he lost.

It's so fucking easy for people to say "man up" "grow some balls" and all that other bullshit, it just completely shows how much of a goddamn fool you are and how uneducated you are with regards to mental illness from that type of trauma being done to you.

Today I do volunteer work with kids that were abused both physically and sexually, I try my hardest to keep these kids from doing the self destructive shit that I did in my life. I'm 41 now, I shouldn't be alive, I should have never made it out of my 20s due to the reckless life I was living. I don't believe in God, but my best friend constantly tells me that she believes I have an angel on my shoulder or someone watching over me because I should have been dead 10x's over. Living with the nightmares of being sexually abused isn't easy, it's fucking hard. I feel for him and the pain he was in, the torture he went through, and the pain it took to end his life. It wasn't an easy decision no matter what any of you think.

It's so easy for people to talk shit when they have no clue of the pain that someone is dealing with.

Should we all post how awful our lives have been now? Alot of us have been abused some way, some more than others. We all have awful stories, i know i do but this isnt the time or place.

So many of you don't have a fucking clue when it comes to mental illness. What is truly sad is that fact that you're bashing a man that with through life with more pain and demons than you could ever imagine.

This wasn't a "oh no, I lost my job so I'll kill myself" This man was sexually abused, were you? Do you have any fucking idea of the pain that goes along with that? No, then stfu. I was molested from 7-12 years of age, around 9-10 my older cousin started tricking me out to other pedophiles. I stopped it at 12 when I stabbed one of them in the stomach with my fathers hunting knife.

I'm a recovering drug addict, a recovering alcoholic and I still battle those demons daily. I still see images and videos in my mind's eye of what was done to me. Suicide isn't easy. It's fucking hard to make that decision, but sometimes that is the only way out. That is the only way to get the images out of your mind, to get the videos to stop playing inside your head and the only way to stop the nightmares.

You have no fucking clue of the types of nightmares and trauma that shit causes someone, to say he was weak is a fucking joke. He fought a long hard battle for over 30 years, and in the end, sadly he lost.

It's so fucking easy for people to say "man up" "grow some balls" and all that other bullshit, it just completely shows how much of a goddamn fool you are and how uneducated you are with regards to mental illness from that type of trauma being done to you.

Today I do volunteer work with kids that were abused both physically and sexually, I try my hardest to keep these kids from doing the self destructive shit that I did in my life. I'm 41 now, I shouldn't be alive, I should have never made it out of my 20s due to the reckless life I was living. I don't believe in God, but my best friend constantly tells me that she believes I have an angel on my shoulder or someone watching over me because I should have been dead 10x's over. Living with the nightmares of being sexually abused isn't easy, it's fucking hard. I feel for him and the pain he was in, the torture he went through, and the pain it took to end his life. It wasn't an easy decision no matter what any of you think.

It's so easy for people to talk shit when they have no clue of the pain that someone is dealing with.

If you are are a suicidal drug addict due to child abuse or whatever reason don't go and have six children.

Should we all post how awful our lives have been now? Alot of us have been abused some way, some more than others. We all have awful stories, i know i do but this isnt the time or place.

If people want to share their personal experiences that's up to them...takes guts!

Get, you and I have always been cool but at this point in the thread, with the comment above, you're starting to hit thin ice. Maybe it's just time to exit the thread since you don't have any constructive input.

This part is back to the thread. There's a saying, "We take our own strengths and weaknesses for those of the world." Because one person handles a situation one way doesn't mean someone else will. When someone has a physical defect, it's visible...they're missing a hand, an eye, they've been burned etc. Mental and emotional issues aren't visible to the eye and in some cases people hide them very well, never really letting people know how bad it is. I don't see how people can stand in judgement of ones mental state when they have no idea how bad it is or the path they've been on.

I can understand if someone like burst feels anger due to people close to him taking their lives. However, at some point, the emotion needs to subside enough for intellect to come into play and start to understand that this person was in terrible trouble mentally and emotionally. It may not be just one situation either. Instead it may have resulted from cumulative trauma, like in the case of Chester.

If you are are a suicidal drug addict due to child abuse or whatever reason don't go and have six children.

Who says he was like that his whole life? Could be cumulative trauma surfacing. Anyway, just like GIIY, you have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread...it's time for you to exit it as well!

You are acting like a total ass. Take some time off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws