over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Dead???

So sad to hear. He had such a bright future. If anyone ever chokes alone find a chair in your house , that is pushed up against a desk etc and drop forward and on to it, repeatedly. Angle it right below your xyphoid process / dyaphram area. Dial 911 even though you can't talk and they will send cops to check on the call via caller ID. He was so big the hym. Procedure would be tough to do though.

If anyone that you are doing this on passes out, lay them on their back and start CPR chest compressions to increase pressure to help dislodge the food. Open airway and check for the food periodically. That is your best bet. If it's a family member or yourself their is the option of creating a hole in the trachea below the food that will save them. I an not recommending this to strangers as lawsuits will likely follow. But family members , you do what you have to do to save them especially if you find them unconscious.

Last edited:
Events like this cause me to reflect on how selfish I have become. Always focused only on myself and my little "problems". It can all be over so fast.

way way way to young, I feel for his family and for the life he will miss, hell if I would have passed when I was 26 I would have been dead for 25 years now, and would have missed out on alot

Sad news :( Sorry for his family and close friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the Dallas' family is planning on taking any legal action against Chad Nicholls. Recently a personal trainer did get into trouble when he kept pushing a client too hard during a workout and the guy died of a heart attack. Yes, Chad didn't FORCE Dallas to take or do anything but he was paying him well for his services and obviously was following all directions given by his "Coach/Guru".

I wonder if the Dallas' family is planning on taking any legal action against Chad Nicholls. Recently a personal trainer did get into trouble when he kept pushing a client too hard during a workout and the guy died of a heart attack. Yes, Chad didn't FORCE Dallas to take or do anything but he was paying him well for his services and obviously was following all directions given by his "Coach/Guru".

Dallas hasn't worked with Chad in months, he was back with matt

Maybe they should sue whoever cooked the food, what does a guru have to do with a guy choking?

Last edited:
Dallas hasn't worked with Chad in months, he was back with matt

Maybe they should sue whoever cooked the food, what does a guru have to do with a guy choking?

A extremely strong 25 year old man just dying from "Choking" like that unless he had a lot of alcohol in his system and choked on his own vomit makes me a little skeptical of that. Ill wait till the official autopsy results come out before throwing this under the rug as a "Eating Accident".

sue the trainer...??? sue the cook..???

that's like suing the pool boy because you drown....

WTF

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I was being sarcastic about the cook part

plus he probably cooked his own food....

sue himself...??? lol

mom and dad used to say..."take small bites and CHEW your food".

this "choking thing" is all bullshit anyway.....that's not what happen.

poor guy....im sick of this shit happening....:(

almost happened to me a couple years ago on a piece of steak, scary and its hard not to panic. you could be out cold fast

Sad
RIP

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A extremely strong 25 year old man just dying from "Choking" like that unless he had a lot of alcohol in his system and choked on his own vomit makes me a little skeptical of that. Ill wait till the official autopsy results come out before throwing this under the rug as a "Eating Accident".
this is what i said to someone in text today..

When do we hear a 26 year old healthy "within reason" normal male subject dying from choking on food. There is more to the choking episode. We shall find out soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

When do we hear a 26 year old healthy "within reason" normal male subject dying from choking on food. There is more to the choking episode. We shall find out soon.

When I worked in the ER our chocking victims we're always the very young or the very old. Just my experience and I will withhold judgement until more information comes out, if it ever does.

I disagree, happens often. most don't die but if your by yourself and you pass out your done

Choking to death is quite rare, especially when said individual isn't intoxicated or under the influence. It certainly isn't unheard of, so pending an autopsy, I'll just take everything with a grain of salt.

I have no opinion one-way or the other.

I'll leave this here:

According to Injury Facts 2017, choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death. Of the 5,051 people who died from choking in 2015, 2,848 were older than 74.

Choking

Very tragic, R.I.P

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear